Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Phenotype posted:

Okay, this was pretty fun! I'd even say slightly better than watchable! They're kinda leaning in to Danny being a well-meaning idiot, and Colleen and Mary and Misty do really well taking more of the screen time away from his dumb rear end. He still looked kinda amateurish when he was training, but the fight scenes looked a lot better, and (especially Colleen's) had a lot fewer cuts, so I didn't feel like they were trying to fake every single kick.

I really liked Mary's performance, but in retrospect I'm not really sure why she was in the show. I mean, I guess she served a purpose as Additional Karate Fighter/Bodyguard in a few scenes, but that role coulda been filled by any generic Karate Man, or even Luke Cage or Daredevil if they wanted to cross up a little more. Am I forgetting something, or was her whole connection to the group just randomly being the private investigator that Joy sends to spy on Danny? The random photographer ends up being a ninja assassin with multiple personalities, and so she doesn't leave the plot after taking pictures, just bops around from episode to episode being a tough guy here and there. None of her impact on the story had much to do with who she was, other than I guess tipping off Danny at the beginning. I mean, she was an interesting character and I liked seeing her onscreen, but looking back I'm not sure why she needed to be there at all. It seemed like she was a character from another show who showed up expecting the plots to involve her in some way, but they never did.

e: And of course, as I post it, I realize: that's exactly what she is. She's a character who's gonna have a plot in Daredevil S3 or a future Marvel Netflix show, so when she shows up there we'll all think "Oh, it's Mary who we met in Iron Fist S2!" And they'll think that's clever. :(

She wasn't hired to spy on Danny. She was hired because she was a ninja assassin, to incapacitate Danny and bring him to Davos. Of course that required a lot of spying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Phenotype posted:

Okay, this was pretty fun! I'd even say slightly better than watchable! They're kinda leaning in to Danny being a well-meaning idiot, and Colleen and Mary and Misty do really well taking more of the screen time away from his dumb rear end. He still looked kinda amateurish when he was training, but the fight scenes looked a lot better, and (especially Colleen's) had a lot fewer cuts, so I didn't feel like they were trying to fake every single kick.

I really liked Mary's performance, but in retrospect I'm not really sure why she was in the show. I mean, I guess she served a purpose as Additional Karate Fighter/Bodyguard in a few scenes, but that role coulda been filled by any generic Karate Man, or even Luke Cage or Daredevil if they wanted to cross up a little more. Am I forgetting something, or was her whole connection to the group just randomly being the private investigator that Joy sends to spy on Danny? The random photographer ends up being a ninja assassin with multiple personalities, and so she doesn't leave the plot after taking pictures, just bops around from episode to episode being a tough guy here and there. None of her impact on the story had much to do with who she was, other than I guess tipping off Danny at the beginning. I mean, she was an interesting character and I liked seeing her onscreen, but looking back I'm not sure why she needed to be there at all. It seemed like she was a character from another show who showed up expecting the plots to involve her in some way, but they never did.

e: And of course, as I post it, I realize: that's exactly what she is. She's a character who's gonna have a plot in Daredevil S3 or a future Marvel Netflix show, so when she shows up there we'll all think "Oh, it's Mary who we met in Iron Fist S2!" And they'll think that's clever. :(

Starting Typhoid up on Iron Fist was a good tactical decision since now they’ve established her as a pragmatic threat that neutralizes her opponents’ strengths rather than trying to overpower them. I mean, she beat the poo poo out of Iron Fist through the ancient ninja techniques of Drug Him and Maybe Don’t Let Him Use His Fist Fu.

She’s meant to be a threat to Murdoch at some point so having her blow in and stand toe to toe with him is probably not going to be believable. Now that she’s clowned on both Danny and Davos and still hasn’t shown off Bloody Mary yet, it’ll be much more believable if she wins a couple of fights.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Finished it lastnight, didn't read a review, see a trailer or know about the casting.

I thought it was a great season. Ward was the standout character, and i loved Alice Eve, they even somehow managed not to focus on her giant tits.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rocksicles posted:

Finished it lastnight, didn't read a review, see a trailer or know about the casting.

I thought it was a great season. Ward was the standout character, and i loved Alice Eve, they even somehow managed not to focus on her giant tits.

:ughh:

Although hilariously they did, but only for Mary. Walker constantly having to rearrange her hair and clothes to her increasing annoyance was pretty good.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chokes McGee posted:

:ughh:

Although hilariously they did, but only for Mary. Walker constantly having to rearrange her hair and clothes to her increasing annoyance was pretty good.

Well it's like putting a hat on an elephant and pretending it's a hat stand

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

double negative posted:

I actually burst out laughing at the end when Danny was suddenly dual wielding glowing guns and shot one bullet with two, then went "heh. don't do that again. (im cool now)." I know it was supposed to be a badass reveal and was probably some poo poo out of the comics, but for me it really just served as a final vindication of this season's willingness to continually sideline the lead in favor of all the other better characters/actors.

It's something they took from an entirely different character who, like all sentient beings, is a better Iron Fist than TV Iron Fist. That's the most disappointing part of TV Iron Fist. They have all these interesting things to work with, and they take them and implement in the stupidest way possible.

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

Mulva posted:

It's something they took from an entirely different character who, like all sentient beings, is a better Iron Fist than TV Iron Fist. That's the most disappointing part of TV Iron Fist. They have all these interesting things to work with, and they take them and implement in the stupidest way possible.

What character is it supposed to be? Because I feel like I'm decently versed in Marvel, but not anything related with Iron Fist, and that poo poo was cray cray.

Edit: Oh, it's literally Orson Randall, the guy they name drop just before revealing Danny's wearing his outfit. That's... odd.

Ville Valo fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Sep 11, 2018

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

PunkBoy posted:

The only thing I didn't like was that the flashback fight between Davos and Danny had them in those sparring shoes. I guess they could be a callback to the classic booties, but c'mon, have them fight barefoot.

I was wondering where they found Adidas shoes in Kun Lyn.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I avoided as much casting & preview news as possible, so I was confused as heck when Mary Jane Watson showed up with Peter Parker's borrowed camera.

It made sense after I realized it was a different Marvel redhead Mary - but for a few fun moments I expected a crazy love triangle subplot between Iron Fist, MJ, and Spiderman.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Ville Valo posted:

What character is it supposed to be? Because I feel like I'm decently versed in Marvel, but not anything related with Iron Fist, and that poo poo was cray cray.

Edit: Oh, it's literally Orson Randall, the guy they name drop just before revealing Danny's wearing his outfit. That's... odd.

Yeah, in the comics he's an Iron Fist who faked his own death and Danny goes and learns from him. In the show, that was the dead Iron Fist that Davos cut the tattoo from. I really wish they hadn't killed him off like that; it doesn't make sense for Orson to have stolen the body of a previous Iron Fist, but it also doesn't make sense how Davos could have used the tattoo for Iron Fist powers if it wasn't a real iron fist.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Whalley posted:

Yeah, in the comics he's an Iron Fist who faked his own death and Danny goes and learns from him. In the show, that was the dead Iron Fist that Davos cut the tattoo from. I really wish they hadn't killed him off like that; it doesn't make sense for Orson to have stolen the body of a previous Iron Fist, but it also doesn't make sense how Davos could have used the tattoo for Iron Fist powers if it wasn't a real iron fist.

Wait, so your take is that Orson Randall sold Davos his own corpse? I just assumed he had access to another dead iron fist and was also highly unethical.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Whalley posted:

God drat it Netflix, just throw bags of money at Matt Fraction. He'll write a legitimate plot that will make sense and also have lighthearted parts that are actually amusing. Plus he'll put a call-back that's set up in the 1st ep. and not land until the 10th ep., and be the funniest thing ever.

gently caress.

(also, Fraction has got to be so mad they're pissing all over some of the lore he laid down in the comics -- I would be)

I have officially lost all interest in Marvel Netflix. Which means I can finally cancel it.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Wait, so your take is that Orson Randall sold Davos his own corpse? I just assumed he had access to another dead iron fist and was also highly unethical.
My take is I thought Davos had the corpse of Orson Randall shipped in, not 'he got Orson to send him a corpse.' I don't know why Orson would have also stolen the corpse of a previous Iron Fist while he was faking his own death to get outta Kun-Lun. There's things in this show that make it really hard to focus when you got ADHD, so if I'm wrong I'm super fine with that.

Proteus Jones posted:

God drat it Netflix, just throw bags of money at Matt Fraction. He'll write a legitimate plot that will make sense and also have lighthearted parts that are actually amusing. Plus he'll put a call-back that's set up in the 1st ep. and not land until the 10th ep., and be the funniest thing ever.
I still wish they'd hired Matt Fraction to put together a Hawkguy show for Renner to exist beyond five scenes in like twenty Marvel movies.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Whalley posted:

My take is I thought Davos had the corpse of Orson Randall shipped in, not 'he got Orson to send him a corpse.' I don't know why Orson would have also stolen the corpse of a previous Iron Fist while he was faking his own death to get outta Kun-Lun. There's things in this show that make it really hard to focus when you got ADHD, so if I'm wrong I'm super fine with that.

At the end, the guy Ward is talking to in the bar says he works for Orson Randall. It's possible that someone is using his name and he is in fact dead, but taken at face value it seems like he's alive and has various iron fisty things laying around, like those guns.

Related, I think that those guns are special in some way, rather than Danny already having his powers back.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

At the end, the guy Ward is talking to in the bar says he works for Orson Randall. It's possible that someone is using his name and he is in fact dead, but taken at face value it seems like he's alive and has various iron fisty things laying around, like those guns.

Related, I think that those guns are special in some way, rather than Danny already having his powers back.

Comics spoiler speculation, but Orson in the comics invented gun-fu and wound up dying to give Danny more Iron Fist powers. It could be that Danny met Orson, dude was old, died, passed on the powers, and now the Brothers Privilege are trying to find out who is pretending to be Orson?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
My take was that Orson having a dead Iron Fist laying around that he could give to Davos was probably in trade for Davos leaving him alone regarding Iron Fist stuff. As I recall in the comics Orson didn't really want anything to do with the Iron Fist stuff for a while and I'm guessing that's how they're introducing him here.

The guns being 'fisted' was foreshadowed by Coleen having the 'fisted' sword to show that you could imbue a weapon with the power of the fist so I don't think Danny has the power back, he just has gun that have it (which is going to be a clever way of keeping Finn out of fights if he'd just John Woo'ing it up.)

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PaybackJack posted:

My take was that Orson having a dead Iron Fist laying around that he could give to Davos was probably in trade for Davos leaving him alone regarding Iron Fist stuff. As I recall in the comics Orson didn't really want anything to do with the Iron Fist stuff for a while and I'm guessing that's how they're introducing him here.

The guns being 'fisted' was foreshadowed by Coleen having the 'fisted' sword to show that you could imbue a weapon with the power of the fist so I don't think Danny has the power back, he just has gun that have it (which is going to be a clever way of keeping Finn out of fights if he'd just John Woo'ing it up.)

but..... we see colleen using her white iron fist hand after she gets the powers. it's her hand. she can hold the sword and her glowing hand continues along to the sword.

why would the guns just work on their own?? :psyduck: why wouldnt davos just melt the guns down and use that as an ink??

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

bring back old gbs posted:

but..... we see colleen using her white iron fist hand after she gets the powers. it's her hand. she can hold the sword and her glowing hand continues along to the sword.

why would the guns just work on their own?? :psyduck: why wouldnt davos just melt the guns down and use that as an ink??

My point is that she's using her powers to make the sword glow which tells us that objects can be imbued with the powers. So when Danny uses the guns the wink is that Orson learned how to permanently imbue weapons with the Fist. Coleen isn't as experienced so she can only imbue while she's wielding.

As to why Davos couldn't use the guns on their own, I'd say that since Danny wasn't supposed to have them that implies that Orson didn't want to give them up. Or because when whoever wrote the steps for the ceremony guns weren't invented or because you can't remove the ink from a magic gun. Or because they writers didn't think of that and just wanted Danny to have magic guns so they could stop trying to teach Finn how to do a fight scene.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
I watched the first episode of season 2 last night and after reading the spoilers on this page I now feel confident I can stop there lol.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

PantsBandit posted:

I watched the first episode of season 2 last night and after reading the spoilers on this page I now feel confident I can stop there lol.

Just skip to the last episode if you don't want to watch the whole thing. That would at least prep you for any crossover stuff.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

PaybackJack posted:

My point is that she's using her powers to make the sword glow which tells us that objects can be imbued with the powers. So when Danny uses the guns the wink is that Orson learned how to permanently imbue weapons with the Fist. Coleen isn't as experienced so she can only imbue while she's wielding.

As to why Davos couldn't use the guns on their own, I'd say that since Danny wasn't supposed to have them that implies that Orson didn't want to give them up. Or because when whoever wrote the steps for the ceremony guns weren't invented or because you can't remove the ink from a magic gun. Or because they writers didn't think of that and just wanted Danny to have magic guns so they could stop trying to teach Finn how to do a fight scene.

I'm assuming the weapons need to be held by someone with powers to be imbued while they're holding them, and that Danny has learned to use whatever he has left after Davos took most of it. We saw that Colleen took some power from Davos the first time, and had to subdue him to take the rest, so it appears to be a thing you can have "part of"

...BUT he's shooting powered bullets which he isn't touching so I guess you dont need to be physically touching the thing that has iron fist powers... like the iron buttstroke

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Sep 11, 2018

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!
It just hit me that these shows have characters named both “Foggy” and “Misty”, what does it mean? :tinfoil:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

Stan Lee was bad at names.

Actually he probably didn't create Misty, maybe not Foggy either but that sure sounds like a name he'd use.

EDIT: Confirmed, Foggy was created by Stan Lee, Misty was created by Tony Isabella.

Cool Dad fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Sep 11, 2018

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Only on episode 7 but I actually really like the idea that gang members aren't just treated as mindless fodder in this season but as actual human beings who, while not great people by any stretch of the imagination, shouldn't be murdered in the streets. It reminds me of a moment I liked in Defenders, when Matt went out of his way to save a couple of idiot kids looting a TV during the blackout from being killed by a storeowner. It's really easy for these types of shows to go totally black-and-white so seeing the heroes try to save "bad" people really works for me.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Stan Lee was bad at names.

Actually he probably didn't create Misty, maybe not Foggy either but that sure sounds like a name he'd use.

EDIT: Confirmed, Foggy was created by Stan Lee, Misty was created by Tony Isabella.

Tony watched way too much Pokemon.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

bring back old gbs posted:

I'm assuming the weapons need to be held by someone with powers to be imbued while they're holding them, and that Danny has learned to use whatever he has left after Davos took most of it. We saw that Colleen took some power from Davos the first time, and had to subdue him to take the rest, so it appears to be a thing you can have "part of"

...BUT he's shooting powered bullets which he isn't touching so I guess you dont need to be physically touching the thing that has iron fist powers... like the iron buttstroke

it's magic. you can put magic into things and keep it there. hope this helps.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

NecroMonster posted:

it's magic. you can put magic into things and keep it there. hope this helps.

sir I'll have you know I demand the finest realism and consistency in my dumb magic punchman shows

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Arist posted:

Only on episode 7 but I actually really like the idea that gang members aren't just treated as mindless fodder in this season but as actual human beings who, while not great people by any stretch of the imagination, shouldn't be murdered in the streets. It reminds me of a moment I liked in Defenders, when Matt went out of his way to save a couple of idiot kids looting a TV during the blackout from being killed by a storeowner. It's really easy for these types of shows to go totally black-and-white so seeing the heroes try to save "bad" people really works for me.
I mostly agree, but in this specific season we never really see anybody who isn't a willing participant in crime being affected by the criminals (outside of the One Guy that Davos fucks up). It makes Danny seem way less heroic; like, he's spending all his time either moving furniture or keeping local crime rackets strong. I like humanizing low level criminals. I don't like Mob Enforcer Fiction usually, unless it's hella melodramatic, and Danny was portrayed as just a mob enforcer.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Who is to blame for every time Elektra appears in Daredevil and the Defenders the story gets a hundred times worse and Charlie Cox loses all acting ability and instead acts dumber than Iron Fist? Because that poo poo gave me whiplash. You can fast forward through every Elektra scene in DD season 2 and you lose nothing and the show is actively better because instead it's The Punisher and Fisk.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Lid posted:

Who is to blame for every time Elektra appears in Daredevil and the Defenders the story gets a hundred times worse and Charlie Cox loses all acting ability and instead acts dumber than Iron Fist? Because that poo poo gave me whiplash. You can fast forward through every Elektra scene in DD season 2 and you lose nothing and the show is actively better because instead it's The Punisher and Fisk.

The scriptwriters had no idea what to do with her character and it’s a real shame because she was a good foil for Matt in the comics. They could have easily copypasted her arc from the comics onto the show especially since both end with her dying in the exact same way, but the copypaste would have been stronger. Her character is unique and well defined so there was nothing there for them to “improve” or “punch up” so what they ended up doing with her actively made her worse.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

PaybackJack posted:

Just skip to the last episode if you don't want to watch the whole thing. That would at least prep you for any crossover stuff.

This is what I did, I didn't actually hate the first season but when I read that this season involved the whole "loss of powers" bullshit trope, I'm watching an Iron Fist show, I want to actually see Iron Fist. I decided I just wanted to see the end, so I watched the first and last episode.

So I guess we're going to have at least 2 Iron Fists running around next season? Colleen is a great character so I hope they don't rob her of her new powers and Danny is the actual Iron Fist so they're not going to have him without traditional powers for too long. I mean, he might already depending on how you want to interpret the guns.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 11, 2018

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Whalley posted:

I mostly agree, but in this specific season we never really see anybody who isn't a willing participant in crime being affected by the criminals (outside of the One Guy that Davos fucks up). It makes Danny seem way less heroic; like, he's spending all his time either moving furniture or keeping local crime rackets strong. I like humanizing low level criminals. I don't like Mob Enforcer Fiction usually, unless it's hella melodramatic, and Danny was portrayed as just a mob enforcer.

You are the most wrong. Henry Yip on two different occasions finds himself caught in the crossfire as two different protection rackets are leaning on him. Danny's boss is so traumatised he goes into hiding.
Things escalate right away, as a man is murdered in broad daylight, stumbles through a packed store before dying in Danny's arms. Davos is the embodiment of the community's fears

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Proteus Jones posted:

gently caress.

(also, Fraction has got to be so mad they're pissing all over some of the lore he laid down in the comics -- I would be)

I have officially lost all interest in Marvel Netflix. Which means I can finally cancel it.

Brubaker had more to do with why Iron Fist ruled than Fraction.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Doktor Per posted:

You are the most wrong. Henry Yip on two different occasions finds himself caught in the crossfire as two different protection rackets are leaning on him. Danny's boss is so traumatised he goes into hiding.
Things escalate right away, as a man is murdered in broad daylight, stumbles through a packed store before dying in Danny's arms. Davos is the embodiment of the community's fears
I dunno dude - Yip gets unfairly screwed over, I'm happy to concede that one character, but the axe gang hatchet hit on the street is mostly just treated by bystanders by gawking for a second and getting along with their lives. For a show that has constant references to an oncoming gang war that will affect the whole community, the only people who seem to be worried about this are either already in gangs or are Danny/Colleen/Misty. Very few people even seem worried about it.

Davos would work as a better embodiment of community fears if he was shown to be even slightly in and around the community. Instead he just kind of hangs out with the wealthy while saying "wah wah Danny don't fist so great" before taking the fist and instantly jumping in on Danny's fight. He's not used as an effective tool in that regards, he's just kinda there saying "y'know Danny doesn't kill mobsters like he totes could."

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

HIJK posted:

The scriptwriters had no idea what to do with her character and it’s a real shame because she was a good foil for Matt in the comics. They could have easily copypasted her arc from the comics onto the show especially since both end with her dying in the exact same way, but the copypaste would have been stronger. Her character is unique and well defined so there was nothing there for them to “improve” or “punch up” so what they ended up doing with her actively made her worse.

She's been pretty terrible in every iteration of her character outside of the comic books. Nobody seems to know what to do with her

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I'm still salted they changed Elektra's backstory for the show, and didn't do the whole Bullseye thing with her and then go ahead and bring her back later for Defenders or S3 or w/e.

I like Elodie Yung a lot in the role but I just don't like what they're doing with her in the shows. Elektra is dope as hell and probably one of my favourite Marvel characters, tho I'm not horribly invested in reading any comics these days, really. But she's Greek and dope and had a cool comic with Wolverine that loving Yoshitaka Amano drew and that's my poo poo 1000%

When the Daredevil movie handled her storyline better (not that it was good, though I won't deny loving Elektra spinoff in a 'this is dumb fuckin schlock and jennifer garner is hella pretty' way) you know something's off lmao.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Not a fan of the character really but she was blessed with some of the best comic art I've ever seen with Mike Del Mundo.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Open Source Idiom posted:

He also did the Blind Cannibal Assassins episode of Into The Badlands, so I'm keeping an eye on him.

A good episode of a good mystic kung-fu tv show.

I enjoyed this season of Colleen Wing and her Goofy Kung-fu Boyfriend too, though.

Habibi
Dec 8, 2004

We have the capability to make San Jose's first Cup Champion.

The Sharks could be that Champion.

PaybackJack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiw3vVy_eN8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I finished it and while some of the character motivations felt shaky and it was occasionally dumb, I honestly thought it was rather enjoyable! At worst it's pretty okay, but I liked the directions they took the story in, Ward is just amazing all the time always, and the ending was incredible.