Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

https://twitter.com/hashtag/renamedmodules

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Well, now I know how I'm going to procrastinate at work today..

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

gently caress i really could have used that when i had sciatica and a herniated disc

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Pair this with assless chaps and you have a nice portable toilet

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/KeetPotato/status/1039878604581167106

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

NWS indeed

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If you already see the sidewalk as a viable toilet, are chaps really going to noticeably streamline the process for you?

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Yeah, just shake it out of your pantleg afterwards.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

gbut posted:

Yeah, just shake it out of your pantleg afterwards.

Paired with the built in chair? That thing has straps around your thighs, nothing is going down your pant leg.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I should have posted this yesterday... I guess I forgot

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

If I were a gambling man my money would be on the first person to be caught doing that will be wearing a utilikilt.

:fake edit: all so all chaps are assless and pants are assfull chaps now we don't need to have that discussion again

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Smug sonuva'...

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The Dichotomy of Man (2018)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

https://twitter.com/roasted_weenie/status/1039262952728272897?s=19

Nuggan
Jul 17, 2006

Always rolling skulls.

chitoryu12 posted:

The Dichotomy of Man (2018)

Typical of a chef.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

https://twitter.com/EastPointWriter/status/1039721180960305153

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Che Delilas posted:

So I assume the standard procedure here is to set your phone's ringtone to something horrible with the volume to the max before securing it in these cases. Anybody have any go-to rings for this kind of situation?

I was just going to leave it in the car, but you have straight flipped the script! :aaaaa:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ommin posted:

Here's a thing, I'm going to see Hannibal Buress next week and got this email from the venue today

Too late for a refund?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/nbc4i/status/888126622037159940

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Gynocentric Regime posted:

Too late for a refund?

Oh I don’t give a poo poo. I’m still going. I’m a fan, but I just thought it was ridiculous.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Ommin posted:

Oh I don’t give a poo poo. I’m still going. I’m a fan, but I just thought it was ridiculous.

Fair enough. I don't object so much to the concept but it seems all the people doing it are mad at the world because it changed and they don't want to be change with it. :shrug:

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Ommin posted:

Some comedians started doing that for shows but then noticed that a lot of people would keep leaving their seats to go check their phones. 😅

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

Her face looks like one of those video game skins that are flattened out (I don't know the actual term for them so I can't google an example)

FreeMars
Mar 22, 2011
I just saw David Cross and the theater said the same thing, but he was joking about it so I'm not sure it's the comedians rule and not the house.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

If only she also had kept up with How To Get Away With Murder

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

We Know Catheters posted:

Some comedians started doing that for shows but then noticed that a lot of people would keep leaving their seats to go check their phones. 😅

That’s loving stupid. I really don’t get those people, or the ones that watch every concert through their phone so they can record it. Just loving enjoy the moment as it’s happening! 🙄

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ommin posted:

That’s loving stupid. I really don’t get those people, or the ones that watch every concert through their phone so they can record it. Just loving enjoy the moment as it’s happening! 🙄

I never take many pictures when I'm traveling because I've already seen it all and literally no-one else cares.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Ommin posted:

I like to have photos and videos so I can return to those moments instead of trying to rely on my memory years later.

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Che Delilas posted:

So I assume the standard procedure here is to set your phone's ringtone to something horrible with the volume to the max before securing it in these cases. Anybody have any go-to rings for this kind of situation?

I'm thinking the grapefruit noises.

Y'all know what I mean.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ol qwerty bastard posted:

I'm thinking the grapefruit noises.

Y'all know what I mean.

He said horrible, not erotic. :colbert:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

They're much like family videos. No one has ever watched one, but everyone feels the need to make them.

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

I like to have photos and videos so I can return to those moments instead of trying to rely on my memory years later.

Sure, most people do. I do. I’m talking about the people that never stop recording from beginning to end. I was at a show recently where I saw several doing it and one was nearly obstructing my view. Maybe I’m the cranky old guy that needs to stop going out, because it just really annoys me.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
One time I had to sit behind a girl who recorded the theater screen that was playing cell phone videos off youtube of cats doing stupid poo poo.

IRL>cell phone>youtube>theater screen>cell phone

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

AFewBricksShy posted:

Her face looks like one of those video game skins that are flattened out (I don't know the actual term for them so I can't google an example)

face texture map

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

To ensure a quality memory, be sure to covertly slip your ballsack into all vacation photos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sponge Baathist posted:

One time I had to sit behind a girl who recorded the theater screen that was playing cell phone videos off youtube of cats doing stupid poo poo.

IRL>cell phone>youtube>theater screen>cell phone

why were you watching youtube cat videos in a theater?