Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I miss the big Brad days...

Check out the big brain on Brad!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

thank you Jan for being the only person still brave enough on the west coast to utilize the enormous gamespot library to play random old poo poo for fun and not just wheeze into a microphone about Western AAA games for 3 hours at a time

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whoa this Lilo and Stitch GBA game has the cave story thing where you can float by shooting your machine gun underneath you while jumping

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Still lolling at their big new idea was a 2nd podcast about spiderman, which I'm sure is all they talked about on the normal one anyway

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmao what is to discuss its a generic story based on comics that have existed for 80 years or whatever with shallow gameplay

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
brad as a new doa fighter

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lmao what is to discuss its a generic story based on comics that have existed for 80 years or whatever with shallow gameplay

you get to mash square while spider man quips and does arkham asylum moves, but in a revolutionary twist on the genre now you can control mary jane who quips during stealth sections and qtes where you only have to press sqyare once since she doesn't do combat

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
Dan just said he thought Tom Nook seemed like a nice guy and I think I'm done with this podcast unless Alex and Dan have a wrestling match and Alex kills Dan with a botched piledriver.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

You might want the other thread for those hot takes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Paper Triangle posted:

Dan just said he thought Tom Nook seemed like a nice guy and I think I'm done with this podcast unless Alex and Dan have a wrestling match and Alex kills Dan with a botched piledriver.

Tom Nook is a hardworking single dad who's substantially more well-meaning and less predatory than any real life landlord ever... Tom Nook is a force of good.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Tom Nook is a hardworking single dad who's substantially more well-meaning and less predatory than any real life landlord ever... Tom Nook is a force of good.

its very generous of him to give a mortgage and a job to help pay it off while requiring no deposit at all

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Tom Nook gives interest free home loans with no deposit and no collateral and he buys garbage from you to help you pay it off. He’s basically a philanthropist who lets you pretend.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Paper Triangle posted:

drat, son you just brutalized dan with words. Go easy on ‘im.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
20 page waypoint article about tom nook, antiseminitism, and the modern police state

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

80 minute video of Jeff playing Commodore games with Burger in the title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MHQe216Ffc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

there's a GBC game in there that's like Sim City but running a a hamburger empire that looks loving cool

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

A new all systems Goku is up too so it’s a good week at gb already

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

there's a GBC game in there that's like Sim City but running a a hamburger empire that looks loving cool

That sounds great

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

A new all systems Goku is up too so it’s a good week at gb already

It’s A+ Jeff Mr Satan voice stuff too which always happens when I’m at the supermarket so I’m laughing like a psycho while picking tomatoes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It’s A+ Jeff Mr Satan voice stuff too which always happens when I’m at the supermarket so I’m laughing like a psycho while picking tomatoes.

I was already laughing in the first 5 minutes when Dan talks about staying up until 3am watching AMVs.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Do they still do the "as you do" joke? That was really funny, when they would say it all the time

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I was losing it in my Uber to work while they were talking about Mr. Satan doing his wrestler podcast

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

wtf you listen to podcasts while you take ubers lol?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I’m riding to work I’m not there for a conversation

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

who the hell takes an uber to work every day?

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

fadam posted:

wtf you listen to podcasts while you take ubers lol?

headphones in is standard solo Uber/taxi behaviour

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah i don't really care what Chaz has to say about crypto

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

who the hell takes an uber to work every day?

I was in a car accident last year and haven’t been able to drive sorry op

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah i don't really care what Chaz has to say about crypto

This.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

Try not crashing

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I never played virtua fighter and Jeffrys story is the best fighting tournament motivation of all time.

A fisherman on the Australian coast, he lived in the salty tang of the tides and the hot sun. The most skillful fisherman of his village, he has an engaging personality. He was bested by only one opponent: the giant, eight-meter long, human-eating "Satan Shark". They fought several battles, and finally met in their ultimate match. Jeffry was routed and his boat wrecked, but he somehow managed to recover as he hovered on the verge of death. He entered the World Fighting Tournament with a vow to build a new boat and do battle with the shark again.

Good ranking of ep this week.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

101 posted:

headphones in is standard solo Uber/taxi behaviour

one of my last cab drivers told me a crazy story about how he got stabbed 3 times by his ex wifes boyfriend which was badass. maybe i should make a podcast where i interview uber drivers for people to listen to while riding in their ubers

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

trying to jack off posted:

one of my last cab drivers told me a crazy story about how he got stabbed 3 times by his ex wifes boyfriend which was badass. maybe i should make a podcast where i interview uber drivers for people to listen to while riding in their ubers

twice I've had taxi drivers brag to me that they regularly cheat on their wives

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

6 Crazy Frights is back! At least until twitter complains about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
cant believe giant bomb reveres and celebrates Jareth, the guinness book of world records record holder for most slaves owned, while ignoring games that show true horror such as papers please and cart life. its time to #Cancel this sumbitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

Well obviously you need to fix your car first