Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!
The nail polish boys BL ended: http://fujoshibitches.shounen-ai.net/reader/series/kiyona_yubisaki_bukiyona_tsumasaki It's very laid back.

This looks good but I think I'm gonna get it in Japanese rather than purchase from June, unless they've been doing better lately? When they jumped to a new website, I never bothered following since I wasn't into any of their upcoming releases (that I knew about) and they were sooo slloooow with Does the Flower Blossom? and some other stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the nail polish boys were good, it was chill and nice although not very exciting lol

I was kinda concerned that June was about to go out of business since their parent company was having a bunch of problems and they'd been having trouble getting kickstarter rewards out too iirc, but if they're still picking up new titles maybe not??? idk

Viz, Kodansha, and Seven Seas have been picking up some of the hot BL titles recently so I wonder if the bigger publishers are putting a squeeze on them too

e: Sublime is also Viz which I kinda forgot about but some of the brand new stuff is going out under the main Viz name so I wonder if something has shifted around there ???

Everything Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Sep 14, 2018

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
If anyone has the comixology unlimited thing here are a couple you can read on it:

https://www.comixology.com/Midday-Moon-Vol-1/digital-comic/625311
https://www.comixology.com/HOW-TO-CATCH-A-RUNAWAY-SHEEP-Vol-1/digital-comic/599480

e: oh it's everything under this publisher --
https://www.comixology.com/PRINTEMPS-PUBLISHING/comics-publisher/12568-221?ref=Y29taWMvdmlldy9kZXNrdG9wL3B1Ymxpc2hlckluZm8

nice!

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

In case anyone paid as little attention as I apparently did, Mage & Queen has become an official webtoon, whatever that means, which means that it has moved as has its rss feed which you will need to update as the old one won't continue to work.

This does mean that the creator is remaking it from the beginning, but they're on an actual weekly schedule now and the updates will all have the length of the series when it ended instead of the oldest updates that were shorter, so hopefully it should catch up pretty quick.
If nothing else, it's at least an excuse to re-read it.

Kusaru
Dec 20, 2006

I'm a Bro-ny!

Everything Burrito posted:

the nail polish boys were good, it was chill and nice although not very exciting lol

I was kinda concerned that June was about to go out of business since their parent company was having a bunch of problems and they'd been having trouble getting kickstarter rewards out too iirc, but if they're still picking up new titles maybe not??? idk

Viz, Kodansha, and Seven Seas have been picking up some of the hot BL titles recently so I wonder if the bigger publishers are putting a squeeze on them too

e: Sublime is also Viz which I kinda forgot about but some of the brand new stuff is going out under the main Viz name so I wonder if something has shifted around there ???

Is it just That Blue Sky Feeling or was there something else? That was published in a shonen magazine in Japan which seems to make a difference for whatever reason even for English publishers. Either way, it's cool that more publishers are giving BL a shot, although I already saw a few of those new Kodansha releases on reader sites and was like "welp, they tried."

Semi-related, the second/final omnibus of My Brother's Husband comes out next week.

Also, lol, the June banner for The Love That Binds says it releases 9/14/2018 at noon PST and I get a 404 when I click the link. You're not helping me think you're doing a better job, Digital Manga! Edit: It's up now

Kusaru fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Sep 15, 2018

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

DisDisDis posted:

https://mangadex.org/title/24104/sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru i was reminded this exists today

its absurdly horny but pretty sweet

This got three more chapters translated a couple days ago, and I'm glad I decided to keep reading it. It is very horny, but this most recent batch is even more adorable. More men (edit: he's 15, drat) boys like this MC in everything, please.

They chose a real annoying point to make us wait, though. :argh:

Onean fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Sep 15, 2018

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This seems like good fluff

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/strawberry_fields_once_again

maybe not so fluff after the most recent chapter

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Sep 15, 2018

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Onean posted:

This got three more chapters translated a couple days ago, and I'm glad I decided to keep reading it. It is very horny, but this most recent batch is even more adorable. More men (edit: he's 15, drat) boys like this MC in everything, please.

They chose a real annoying point to make us wait, though. :argh:

maybe it's cause I read real trashy poo poo but this series is way too sweet to be labeled as horny. there's a couple of cheesecake pages but honestly, they barely register

when I think "very horny" I think of stuff that's at least at the level of Gal Gohan or similar levels of barely making it three pages without a fanservice panel

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i guess i'm just much more shy about suggestive content than some people itt

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

same

(scum's wish decor)

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
Boobs are nice, but, uh...

Excuse me. I appear to have gotten a nosebleed...

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
A well-dressed, sexy goofball

Edit: is that the landlady from reiroukan or whatever it was, I forget. Same artist at least, right?

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
No, you got it right, it's Reiroukan.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Have they done anything else of note, or was reiroukan their only real series?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

SwissArmyDruid posted:

Boobs are nice, but, uh...

Excuse me. I appear to have gotten a nosebleed...
That is fantastic. :kimchi:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
https://mangadex.org/chapter/449059

honk honk

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Have they done anything else of note, or was reiroukan their only real series?

Just finished a series: https://myanimelist.net/manga/51659/Stravaganza__Isai_no_Hime

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Oh poo poo stravaganza is by the same person?

...of course it's the same person, they can't help but draw sexy women.

Stravaganza is super good though, least what's been translated. A really interesting fantasy world and some really good action. Also, the giantess who uses massive potato mashers as fist weapons absolutely rules.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Read what's available of Nadeshiko Doremisa after seeing it get recced here. That's good Manga Time Kirara poo poo. The art's really pretty and detailed compared to a lot of the 4-komas I'm used to seeing from MTK too. Hope the scanlators keep with the monthly releases.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

There was a new love sparkles a couple weeks ago that I had missed.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh sorry I probably could have posted about that since I read it when it popped up :shobon:

I'm getting the impression that what that girl is actually in love with is causing drama

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

Oh sorry I probably could have posted about that since I read it when it popped up :shobon:

I'm getting the impression that what that girl is actually in love with is causing drama

That is absolutely true, but maybe she's coming around to not being awful.

I am surprised that the guy can write his thoughts right in front of her and handing it directly back to her, though. Like he's way beyond emotionally clueless, but I guess that honesty is part of his appeal?

chumbler fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 16, 2018

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Cute, short co-workers yuri. :3: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/our_night_together

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
This reminds me, whatever happened to Virgins' Empire? It just stopped updating like a year ago or so :(

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Mikl posted:

This reminds me, whatever happened to Virgins' Empire? It just stopped updating like a year ago or so :(
This tells the whole story, but in summary it was started by Kawaii Scans whose translator then went AWOL, so /u/ on various imageboards picked it up until they lost interest at which a few groups tried to get something started but didn't stick with it.

My Google-fu found that raws for up-to chapter 147 is available, so there's still hope. The worst is when there aren't even raws available for a series that's hoped will be translated.

EDIT: have some art related to Virgins' Empire:

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Sep 17, 2018

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

D. Ebdrup posted:

Isn't that Little Witch Academia?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Petition Seven Seas to grab up the license to Virgins' Empire, since they are super into GL and BL.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
they do put out that survey periodically so you can put it on there!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
There's more Accept my Fist of Love. In which our protagonists continue to do... whatever it is that they're doing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Being cute + dumb.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

D. Ebdrup posted:

This tells the whole story, but in summary it was started by Kawaii Scans whose translator then went AWOL, so /u/ on various imageboards picked it up until they lost interest at which a few groups tried to get something started but didn't stick with it.

My Google-fu found that raws for up-to chapter 147 is available, so there's still hope. The worst is when there aren't even raws available for a series that's hoped will be translated.

tfw Sugar wa Oshigoto lastupdated 6 years ago

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Accept My Fist of Love is good.

It also has a very adorable 8 inch tall child.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Sep 18, 2018

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
This just finished up, a very cute idol x (ex-)manager BL with great art
Koi ni wa Mukanai Shokugyou

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

chumbler posted:

Accept My Fist of Love is good.

It also has a very adorable 8 inch tall child.

Subtle.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Ikuhana Niro casually dropping that they gently caress a lot

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Dis, I thought we'd been over this. Links, please.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lmao

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

I can't believe there is a webtoon yuri about seducing people in your college film club by quoting Wong Kar-wai movies. Its like everything I wish my university life was sigh.

Its from Blooming Sequence. Its pretty alright, especially if in college you were in a film club.

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Sep 19, 2018

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

never change 2dk translators, never change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

never change 2dk translators, never change