Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the hillary missing a shoe is probably the most insane thing about his cartoons to me. nobody remembers that you idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

It's amazing that there's a guy who's famous for not inventing the email.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Groovelord Neato posted:

the hillary missing a shoe is probably the most insane thing about his cartoons to me. nobody remembers that you idiot.

His audience is people who still think "Pajama Boy" is a deep-cutting insult. They UNDOUBTEDLY remember the shoe.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's the where's waldo of chud editorial cartoons

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

OneEightHundred posted:

Where do I buy tickets to this?

I'm Jack Dorsey's nose ring.

letthereberock
Sep 4, 2004

“Hey, what do the founders of Google and YouTube look like?”

“gently caress it, just make their heads the logo.”

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

OneEightHundred posted:

Where do I buy tickets to this?

I’m Benjamin Garrison. I am unable to draw the face of Apple CEO Tim Cook, a man with the most easily drawable face since Karl Pilkington. I’m also so stupid I probably don’t even know who Tim Cook is, soooo

Also don’t most of the arch chuds who make up Ben’s target audience have an insane vendetta against YouTube’s CEO just because she’s a woman? You’d think he’d include her on there too instead of a YouTube logo with breasts, but then again that’s kind of what all women are to these grognards anyway.

I’m loving how he had to label Elizabeth Warren because she’s drawn so poorly it otherwise looks like a random old man wearing a native head dress for no reason is celebrating all these all these toads’ careers crashing and burning. Like, why do they still keep going back to that like it’s a winning argument when everyone who’s used it against her has lost hilariously? God, Ben’s a moron.

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer

The Muppets On PCP posted:

local weather guys are often chuds surprisingly enough

i remember it being a kinda big deal a few years back when the chief meteorologist at the big nbc affiliate in raleigh publicly announced his newfound agreement with climate change

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/climate-change-skeptic-meteorologist.php

GREG FISHEL?!?!?!?!?

I loved that dude! I served him at the Applebee's on Hillsborough St. near NCSU several times. Yeah, he was a douche at the restaurant, but I figured it was because he was so beloved in Raleigh.

I moved away to Charlotte in the late 90s and forgot all about him, except that he was my favorite TV meteorologist. When I clicked the link I was sure it would be by anyone, ANYONE, but Greg loving Fishel.

Wow. Thanks. Greg Fishel ruined my childhood lol

E: At least the story has a happy ending. Got blind-sided by that one.

Dr. Faustus fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Sep 14, 2018

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I’m not sure I would recognize Tim Cook if he called me an rear end in a top hat in the street, much less if I saw a lovely rightwing caricature of him.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Wait why is Garrison saying it's bad that Roosh V was banned? Does he want advice to rape women via coercion?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Testekill posted:

Wait why is Garrison saying it's bad that Roosh V was banned? Does he want advice to rape women via coercion?

Because in Ben's mind preventing a confessed rapist from selling how-to manuals on how to rape people is censorship and not, like, a public safety issue like how no legitimate bookstores carry the Anarchist's Cookbook anymore.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

The Muppets On PCP posted:

local weather guys are often chuds surprisingly enough

i remember it being a kinda big deal a few years back when the chief meteorologist at the big nbc affiliate in raleigh publicly announced his newfound agreement with climate change

https://www.cjr.org/special_report/climate-change-skeptic-meteorologist.php

As soon as Greg Fishel accepted climate change, I started questioning it (he is a bad meteorologist)

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

bird food bathtub posted:

Where's that Southern Strategy "you start off with friend of the family friend of the family and end up saying bussing and economic incentives" quote? Just imagine that's here, because that's what it is. Anybody in the Republican party and talking about taxes/deficit is either a racist coding it with surface level misunderstandings of economics, a racist using big words to fool the rubes or a poo poo head who wants to take from the poor to feed the rich that is OK with the racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btW831W0o34

SimonCat fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Sep 14, 2018

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/1040361795519541249

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Inspector Gesicht posted:

It's amazing that there's a guy who's famous for not inventing the email.

And he hosed Living Barbie Doll the Nanny.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

That's the the biggest ratio I've ever seen

TheDeadlyShoe
Feb 14, 2014

...Hillary's lost both shoes, and she is levitating or something; wtf?

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!

TheDeadlyShoe posted:

...Hillary's lost both shoes, and she is levitating or something; wtf?
I'm interpreting it as some Wizard of Oz witch reference but I'm probably missing something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Hillary lost a shoe when she fainted. garrison always draws her that way. nobody but ben remembers this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how Dinesh doesn't get to be in the bonfire. Not even Garrison likes him.

Graphic
Sep 4, 2018

It's like Lenin said
https://twitter.com/suesswassersee/status/1040254229661851655

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

I like how Dinesh doesn't get to be in the bonfire. Not even Garrison likes him.

Look, Ben could only fit two non-white guys on the pyre and those spots were taken up by RooshV's "please desperately try to ignore that I'm of Iranian descent guys" avatar/logo and... some guy I've never heard of before with an ungoogable name what that dude used to be married to Fran Drescher? WHat the fuuuuuuck :aaaaa:?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

One of my favorite things about Thiels company is the name. He named it after the Seeing Stones in LOTR that drove people mad and led to the decay and near ruin of Gondor. Lol he loving named his company after the tool Sauron used to try to destroy Gondor by driving Denethor bugfuck crazy.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

friendbot2000 posted:

One of my favorite things about Thiels company is the name. He named it after the Seeing Stones in LOTR that drove people mad and led to the decay and near ruin of Gondor. Lol he loving named his company after the tool Sauron used to try to destroy Gondor by driving Denethor bugfuck crazy.

Between that and the teenage blood harvesting and the "I want to build my own garbage island in international waters and be its megarich king" and the throwing money at the judicial system until it adjudicated a new magazine out of existence for him because he was mad at it, on some level I do have a nanoangstrom's worth of respect of Peter Thiel for being so publicly and unambiguously evil in the real world in the 21st century. Normally you need to write a character like this into being, but he spawned naturally.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

............ and???

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Zipperelli. posted:

............ and???

He was no angel.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Apparently if you smoke weed you deserve to get gunned down by the cops

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Willie "I once saw a guy get crushed by a bale of weed" Nelson

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Zipperelli. posted:

............ and???

It's strange because

quote:

Botham Jean NEVER had a single ticket, a single arrest, a single conviction, or even a single behavioral note in college.

Not one. Ever.

For the police and media to attempt to insult his character and integrity today is a [predictable] disgrace.

Why are police investigating the victim and not the drunk cop who executed an innocent man?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

seiferguy posted:

Willie "I once saw a guy get crushed by a bale of weed" Nelson

This is why the wall needs to be invisible.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1040367633424539648

https://twitter.com/drmistercody/status/1040379187972857856

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

RareAcumen posted:

It's strange because

Can you imagine how wholesome and straightlaced that guy was that Fox News is running a picture of him smiling in a suit and tie? Every other picture of that guy must’ve shown him performing life-saving open-heart surgery on white infants.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?
A lot to unpack in this one.

https://twitter.com/spookperson/status/1040298983728574465

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC
https://twitter.com/alexkotch/status/1041036650057555968

This poo poo is always so funny to me. These guys are just hucksters all the way down.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Monopthalmus posted:

This poo poo is always so funny to me. These guys are just hucksters all the way down.

Mods change my username to Tasty Patriot Pantry

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Monopthalmus posted:

Again, I can't help but notice the similarities between these guys and the televangelists hucksters that beg for money and sell "miracle spring water" and bullshit like that. Exact same basic hustle and people still fall for it.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
posted it before but read rick perlstein's article the long con

modern conservatism and mail order grift are the same thing

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

his ads are pretty much the same as fox news. his audience must have an average age of 60.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HawNxLIvbc

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
To the surprise of exactly no one, Hannity had a fake shrink come on and explain how Trump is a very stable person and it's the liberals who are deranged for disliking him.

quote:

HANNITY: There is a madness to this and your background and your book discusses this derangement. What do we call it?

LOUDON: Well, yeah, Trump Derangement Syndrome, I mean, Sean, that’s what most people have called it to this point. But my book actually uses science and real data and true psychological theory to explain why it is quite possible that this president is the most sound-minded person to ever occupy the White House.

HANNITY: Hating Trump is a drug [to liberals].

Loudon, who worked as a surrogate for the Trump campaign and frequently appears on the airwaves to defend the president, obtained a Ph.D in a field called “human and organization systems” from an online school called Fielding Graduate University.

Loudon, 58, who often refers to herself as “Dr. Gina,” does not have a psychology degree or license.

http://www.newshounds.us/fox_trump_loving_psychology_expert_fake_091418#SkOevYgvCDBA0hOe.99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

bush derangement syndrome was dumb enough but it's incredible they're trying it again with by far the dumbest person to ever hold the office (or probably any office).