Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

my kinda ape posted:

IV8888 claims his 8s have no neonazi connection and as far as I know he hasn't been caught doing anything especially racist but would YOU trust a youtuber not to be racist?

Nah dude he's just a big Dale Earnhardt Jr fan is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

i was born in 1988 so my email address is firstnamelastname88 at geemail

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

Oh?

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

I think we can be pretty sure that dude was not born in 1988 though.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

IV8888 has said that he named himself years ago after Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s racing number (he had to do two 88s because "iraqveteran88" was already taken) and that he wishes he had known about 88 being a Nazi dog whistle before he built his entire brand around it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's famous enough that he could rebrand to just Iraq Veteran or something else, though.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Realtalk though, I want that gun because it looks like a loving bolter and ejects shells that are at least roughly in the ballpark of the comically-oversized shells space marines fire :colbert:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’m actually surprised nobody has made one.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I bought new hiking boots + insoles Thursday and hiking feels so good now. Hiking through the dunes national park is really sandy and it was making my collapsing arches really bad and I was basically duck walking.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Had a vasectomy done today. VA referred it to a local clinic and paid for it. YEEEEAH now I'm gonna be here a while with these frozen peas.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

congrats on getting your vas deferens snipped!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

The Rat posted:

Had a vasectomy done today. VA referred it to a local clinic and paid for it. YEEEEAH now I'm gonna be here a while with these frozen peas.

I thought this was only an issue if you have sex?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought this was only an issue if you have sex?

Most men experience a slight burning sensation after having their vas deferens burned in half

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

EBB posted:

Most men experience a slight burning sensation after having their vas deferens burned in half

It doesn’t matter how much sperm is in your cum if your cum never contacts a woman

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

:shobon: I've actually had a girlfriend for the last 8 months or so, I just haven't mentioned it cause poo poo I dunno

In other stupid news, I did a really, really stupid hike this weekend that was one of those "check yourself before you wreck yourself" moments. Good lesson in listening to the voice of caution.

This is Ruby Jewel lake. It was about a 3 mile hike with 1670ft of gain to get there.

I thought to myself that I could go up that pass on its northeast side and have a shortcut of sorts to the lakes in the southern Rawah wilderness. Turns out it wasn't much of a shortcut, because it was a bit over 1000ft of elevation gain within .5km. This is the view from above on that pass. I do not recommend this.

Once over, here's the view of the lakes in the Rawah wilderness. After this, I tried to go towards Timber lake, which was a huge mistake because most of the square kilometer south of it is a huge, uneven boulder field. Most boulder fields that I've jumped around have been stable, but this one was as treacherous as the Romulans when they betrayed the Time Lords and blew up Alderaan. Big rocks that had no business moving under my feet were moving. Also on the descent into it, I slipped and bent one of the new trekking poles that I was trying out. First response after I stopped slipping: "Aw, I bent my wookie." This is one of the few hikes that I've aborted prior to completing my initial full route plan.

Ruby Jewel lake on the descent in the afternoon.

A fat marmot.

In terms of what I learned from this hike: listen to the voice of caution, don't make route plans that involve going over the same pass twice, and trekking poles may not be a bad idea. I only used the poles on the steep uphill and downhill sections rather than on the relatively level sections like some power walking goober, but my legs were noticeably less sore than they normally would be after such a hike with that much elevation difference.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Good for you Rat! I’m sure a lot of assumed the only women in your life were your chickens.

Just don’t take her hiking ok?

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

She's actually gone hiking with me a lot, including the last two trips to Utah. In both cases, we hiked 30-32 miles within 3 days.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Internet Wizard posted:

It doesn’t matter how much sperm is in your cum if your cum never contacts a woman

he's putting the cold peas on his sack to reduce the pain you dumbasses

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

quick IW where's that pic of you and my cock :haw:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

As I’m listening to my kids bicker over dumb poo poo I find myself wondering.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

As I’m listening to my kids bicker over dumb poo poo I find myself wondering.

i noticed you used a plural noun and yet still have trouble deciding

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Eh? I got twins.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You're reminding me of when my former father-in-law would say, "so I said to myself, self....(rambles drunkenly about some poo poo)."

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

The Rat posted:

quick IW where's that pic of you and my cock :haw:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Looks like that’s too much cock for you.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

:perfect:

Swelling seems to have gone down some this morning. Now back to the frozen peas for some more!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What's wrong with your hand?!

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
He's not grasping the cock firmly enough.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

Yeah it perched calmly on my arm for a solid minute or two until suddenly it was an explosion of angry feathers slapping me in the face.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

What's wrong with your hand?!

What's wrong with your eyes?!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

You don’t really look like an internet wizard.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Internet Wizard posted:

Yeah it perched calmly on my arm for a solid minute or two until suddenly it was an explosion of angry feathers slapping me in the face.

What's wrong with your eyes?!

Your tiny hands make that cock look huge

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

I call this piece "Le Dénouement du Ver Solitaire."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i call it four hours scraping carbon out

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Why do you have a bfa on your AR

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

It is a joke

Hence the frozen peas

I literally made reference to having a vasectomy on this same page

:shepicide:

e: also hence the bored housewife photographer processing

The Rat fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Sep 22, 2018

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i dont fuckin know man i dont keep track of y'alls genitalia

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

EBB posted:

i dont fuckin know man i dont keep track of y'alls genitalia

Your loss.

:smuggo:

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

Test fired and zeroed the new upper for my house gun. Thing is gassy as gently caress with the can mounted, to the point that it would make my eyes water. Going to order a Bootleg adjustable bolt carrier group so I don't need a promask when shooting it.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://palladiumboots.com/products/02352-344-m

these are old school french combat boots and they're half off at 35 bucks. I have a pair and its my daily wear with jeans shoe.

I dunno seems like this crowd would like them

Finally used these in the woods and on the beach last weekend. Pretty awesome with boot socks, and like Professor Bling said, they're basically ruggedized Chuck Taylors.

Also still on sale!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Slim Pickens posted:

Finally used these in the woods and on the beach last weekend. Pretty awesome with boot socks, and like Professor Bling said, they're basically ruggedized Chuck Taylors.

Also still on sale!

But only if you have small feet. Biggest size they have in stock is 9