Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I was gonna ask I should start watching this when I get home, but based on the last couple of pages I think I'll just watch Bojack.

it's been pretty good until like literally the last two matches imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

I was gonna ask I should start watching this when I get home, but based on the last couple of pages I think I'll just watch Bojack.

shield/drew match was good so was preshow

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

This match is bad. Evolution is shaping up to be bad as well considering no woman who can actually wrestle has an actual singles match yet.

I guess Mickie has a match but she's sorta been....eeeeh lately.

Yeah but isnt it against Lita?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ronda really does need to change her outfit, it clearly distracts her during her matches.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

its been more good than bad but this match is bad

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

I think I'll just watch Bojack.

You should its amazing

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but isnt it against Lita?

Yeah and Lita isn't good either. She absolutely sucked in the Royal Rumble.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

As noted by others, it was actually a pretty good show up till the Bryan & Brie vs Miz and Maryse match, but things have really fallen off a cliff since then.

The tag match in particular was great.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Remember how Asuka came up from NXT touted as a monster and then spent like 80% of her matches selling for Alicia Fox.

Howd that work out again?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Lita is like 43 and her neck has been hosed for 20 years

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Jerusalem posted:

Ronda really does need to change her outfit, it clearly distracts her during her matches.

yeah you can really tell she keeps trying to prevent the very real risk of slip, she should probably just tape her poo poo like dancers do

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
How much money does a former olympic medallist and mma champ have to earn, to sleep easy after playing along with this shitshow against opponents she could crush with one hand?

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Considering this is Rousey's first traditional WWE ppv title defense (sell for the heel, overcome shenanigans) it's not awful but it's also not what I want to see.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

LMAO Rhonda had to get so low for that

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
We wanted a women's PPV for years cause of the influx of women who can work and have cool characters. Once they get one its like "YAAAY BRING OUT ALL THE SUPERMODELS"

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

katatonic posted:

Remember how Asuka came up from NXT touted as a monster and then spent like 80% of her matches selling for Alicia Fox.

Ronda's going to end up in the same boat the moment she loses the RAW Women's Title.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Good on wwe for taking this long to get here, but now I gotta say it.

Wwe is bad.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
Almost free

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Jerusalem posted:

Get her a halter top or something, like she used to fight UFC in. Whatever it takes to have her not spend a quarter of the match trying not to fall out of her top.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Alright cool I'll check out the early stuff.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
I wanted Rodan to demolish everyone in her first year Braun-style.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

katatonic posted:

no see its good that she sells for emma 1 week before emma is fired

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
You could hear renee's exasperated sigh

bartok
May 10, 2006

At least Ronda hasn't been adjusting her shorts constantly. Trish Stratus would be proud.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

katatonic posted:

Emma, not Alicia.

Its really not the same though. First they wrote in the mitigating factor with the ribs, and Alexa is a multi time champion while Emma was a jobber.

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

SHES HULKING UP

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Okay, that ruled.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

lmao that loving growl I'm done

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
this is quite possibly one of the worst women's matches ive seen in the past...month or so.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

:lol: So dumb, but Ronda's power moves are awesome

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i think it would be really empowering for the women if they were no longer forced to wear restrictive tops, equality for all

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
the facial expressions, jesus christ i'm dying

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

Get her a halter top or something, like she used to fight UFC in. Whatever it takes to have her not spend a quarter of the match trying not to fall out of her top.

Or, OR have Lawler start doing commentary and have a camera on him to watch him sweat and struggle from shouting PUPPIES every third word. And then he has a stroke and dies.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
shes hulking up just like she did in the octagon those many times

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

if they had done the interference/ringpost stuff at the start of the match it might have been somewhat more justifiable to have Alexa be getting in this much offense, but they didn't, and it sucks, and this sucks

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That poo poo sucked

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Pretty good gutwrench, but Bliss also weighs like six pounds soaking wet.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hammerstein posted:

How much money does a former olympic medallist and mma champ have to earn, to sleep easy after playing along with this shitshow against opponents she could crush with one hand?

It's not about the money, it's about pretending that she can throw a punch.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seriously. Just let Ronda slam people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

what was the loving point

• Locked thread