Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DarkstarIV posted:

TLC advertising is out, and the main event is currently The Shield vs Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre, and Dolph Ziggler.

Keep in mind that TLC is in December. :psyduck:

I mean, they basically did this last year and it was kinda incredible, but repeating the match from the Kangaroo Rumble seems kinda lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

4-5 hours till smart money but currently

New Day -400
Bryan+Brie -300
Styles -170
Reigns -380
Ronda -1050
Orton -350
Charlotte -170
Dolph+Drew -145

CreedThoughts
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks, I've never owned a refrigerator

Chris James 2 posted:

4-5 hours till smart money but currently

New Day -400
Bryan+Brie -300
Styles -170
Reigns -380
Ronda -1050
Orton -350
Charlotte -170
Dolph+Drew -145

So in nearly every case, the worst possible outcome.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
It's a football season filler PPV, I don't know why people expect anything differently

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Reminder: The only time WWE puts forth actual effort into the product is Wrestlemania season. And even then they manage to completely gently caress it up on the show itself.

CreedThoughts
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks, I've never owned a refrigerator

DarkstarIV posted:

Reminder: The only time WWE puts forth actual effort into the product is Wrestlemania season. And even then they manage to completely gently caress it up on the show itself.

Bad booking can at least be entertaining if they do it poorly enough. Like Roman Reigns going over Strowman very cleanly.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Small swing in one market, and that's the Smackdown Women's Title (courtesy of 5dimes). Charlotte is only at -130 now, Becky is at +100.

Also Nia Jax is backstage at Hell in a Cell. :geno:

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 16, 2018

Octal
Jan 30, 2003

It is haram to draw images of mythical beasts even if it never existed in reality

DarkstarIV posted:

Small swing in one market, and that's the Smackdown Women's Title (courtesy of 5dimes). Charlotte is only at -130 now, Becky is at +100.

Also Nia Jax is backstage at Hell in a Cell. :geno:

5dimes is showing Becky in that match -150 to +120 right now.

Do you know of any other good betting sites?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Do people actually bet money on pro wrestling in 2018 or are those odds just for fun

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Do people actually bet money on pro wrestling in 2018 or are those odds just for fun

People actually bet money. Generally industry insiders or people in the company.

Octal posted:

5dimes is showing Becky in that match -150 to +120 right now.

Do you know of any other good betting sites?

You can look at any Kambi powered sites as well, like 888bet.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
God bless

https://twitter.com/WWELeaksDotOrg/status/1041434591305842688

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

So she’ll get really mad and disqualify herself

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

sportsgenius86 posted:

So she’ll get really mad and disqualify herself

I dunno if you are betting against Becky winning, but that means she'll win the match. If anyone gets DQed or counted out, it would be Charlotte.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Brock Lesnar is backstage too per PWInsider.

I assume he's going to be on UpUpDownDown.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

that means she'll win the match.

And not the belt. You're starting to get it

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Chris James 2 posted:

And not the belt. You're starting to get it

Yeah basic betting odds only tell you who will win. Not HOW they win. They gotta drag this feud on for several more months until people are sick of it. Just like the AJ/Nakamura feud. :v:

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Don't joke about that, I'd watch Brock on UUDD on constant loop, just to see Xavier in constant fear that at any moment this barbarian hermit luddite will snap and murder him.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

Don't joke about that, I'd watch Brock on UUDD on constant loop, just to see Xavier in constant fear that at any moment this barbarian hermit luddite will snap and murder him.

Brock playing as himself in UFC3 is a thing I desperately need to see.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Julio Cruz posted:

Brock playing as himself in UFC3 is a thing I desperately need to see.

Big E doing his usual trash talk while the rest of the crew stares in horror.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

rovert posted:

Playing Farmville

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

TLC advertising is out, and the main event is currently The Shield vs Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre, and Dolph Ziggler.

Keep in mind that TLC is in December. :psyduck:

Yeah but think of how many permutations of matches we can see between them until then!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Apparently the plan going forward with regards for the Universal Title is Roman vs Brock vs Braun in a triple threat match at the Saudi Arabia show (in early November). Which is expected to be announced tonight. That's according to POST Wrestling.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

So now we're setting things up for the Saudi Arabia show...when it was just supposed to be a one time thing? That show has more planning for it than other ppvs.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

TV Zombie posted:

So now we're setting things up for the Saudi Arabia show...when it was just supposed to be a one time thing? That show has more planning for it than other ppvs.

It was never going to be a one time thing. Once per year yeah, but apparently the Saudis want to pay for more shows per year, so WWE is happy to oblige. Unfortunately.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

They paid WWE far too much money over the course of the next decade for just a one-time thing. We're getting one or two shows there every year until nearly 2030

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't think this one is getting broadcast though so it's probably non-canon.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

What do the Saudis even get out of this if WWE isn't on TV shilling how great they are?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

That one billionaire is just super into WWE I guess

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Aphrodite posted:

If they announce the match on Raw, then it is almost assuredly being aired on the Network.

bartok
May 10, 2006

History Comes Inside! posted:

That one billionaire is just super into WWE I guess

Is that the same billionaire they tried to trick by bringing out a random sumo guy at the Oil Rumble so he'd think it was Yokozuna?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Was the last Saudi show posted on the network?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Was the last Saudi show posted on the network?

Yep, was livestreamed too

Expecting this one to be, also. Starrcade's the only announced thing so far that doesn't look like it'll be on the Network

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

The last Saudi show gave us Titus tripping and I will not hear a bad word said about it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

hyper from Pixie Sticks posted:

The last Saudi show gave us Titus tripping and I will not hear a bad word said about it.

They banned Sami from coming because he has a charity that saves children's lives and Saudi Arabia prefers those children dead.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The Saudi show is legit the funniest show to ever exist. It's such a microcosm of global capitalism and it should be studied by people for years. Seeing bored Saudi princes in giant leather chairs ignore the show is amazing.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Chris James 2 posted:

They paid WWE far too much money over the course of the next decade for just a one-time thing. We're getting one or two shows there every year until nearly 2030

The WWE should just merge with Saudi Aramco and permanently locate to Dhahran.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The_Rob posted:

The Saudi show is legit the funniest show to ever exist. It's such a microcosm of global capitalism and it should be studied by people for years. Seeing bored Saudi princes in giant leather chairs ignore the show is amazing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Roque11 posted:

Fenix and Pentagon tore up contracts at MLW a few days ago and Pentagon announced at PCW Ultra Friday night that he's not going anywhere.

There's also this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1038166988382597120

Thought it only fair to actually revive a Correct Roque story. Doesn't happen very often

https://twitter.com/courtbauer/status/1042056998890684416

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Chris James 2 posted:

Thought it only fair to actually revive a Correct Roque story. Doesn't happen very often

https://twitter.com/courtbauer/status/1042056998890684416

A broken squirrel finds a nutclock twice a day

(I'm glad those two aren't going to WWE)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Roque has been right a few times lately. He's really tuned into the buzz