Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

i actively avoid self checkout i dont work for the goddamn grocery store

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

stick it to 'em comrade

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Self checkout is good because then I don't have to talk to anyone.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EmmyOk posted:

stick it to 'em comrade

Imagine being so dumb you got tricked into cosplaying as a Walmart employee for Walmart's financial gain.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

We Know Catheters posted:

Self checkout is good because then I don't have to talk to anyone.

Until the over-sensitive scanner double-scans your item and you need a manager to reset the order and then she checks everything out for you because you are obviously not a responsible adult.

I'm... just assuming.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:3:

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
lol if you don't have Enrique go through checkout for you while you wait in your car parked in the fire lane with the stereo blasting

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Does anyone else call suicide the self check out just wondering pm me

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Sora_Sakuraii/status/1041171753991647232?s=19

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Imagine being so dumb you got tricked into cosplaying as a Walmart employee for Walmart's financial gain.

Slowly being tricked into self-stocking shelves and finally self-beaten to death for trying to form a union

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Does anyone else call suicide the self check out just wondering pm me

Suicide is painless.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/XVor8TW.gifv

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

rodbeard posted:

Suicide is painless.

Greedo in my anus

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EmmyOk posted:

Slowly being tricked into self-stocking shelves and finally self-beaten to death for trying to form a union

I bet if you legit pitched this to Walmart they'd make you a VP.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

EmmyOk posted:

They're putting political refugees in my yard now

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Jamesman posted:

You don't need to be an old to have issues with self checkout. Those things are always plagued with problems.

I've seen far more younger people have problems with self checkout than older people. Older people always zip through no issues. Young people, though? Always screw something up.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
That's because the olds are much better at beating security than us. Shake them down and all the batteries and hard candy will come raining out of their pockets.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

yeah I eat rear end posted:

That's because the olds are much better at beating security than us. Shake them down and all the batteries and hard candy will come raining out of their pockets.

if every time I hit an ancient person, Werther's Originals came flying out of their bodies, I'd be a modern-day Simon Belmont

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Pastry of the Year posted:

if every time I hit an ancient person, Werther's Originals came flying out of their bodies, I'd be a modern-day Simon Belmont

Yakuza 0 but with cocoa instead of money

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Make sure to play this with the sound off. Those letters have accents and the idiot doing the voice doesn't seem to understand how to pronounce them correctly.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I feel this meme isnt eco friendly

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Sponge Baathist posted:

Make sure to play this with the sound off. Those letters have accents and the idiot doing the voice doesn't seem to understand how to pronounce them correctly.

Pretty sure you just called a computer an idiot but yes agreed the audio is unnecessary

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

bike tory posted:

Pretty sure you just called a computer an idiot but yes agreed the audio is unnecessary

Lol if you don't call a computer an idiot every day

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hihohe posted:

I feel this meme isnt eco friendly

Actually you will find it is the only one that is

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Sponge Baathist posted:

Those letters have accents
Not in America they don't :patriot: :911:

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Is this meme apropos of anything?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

lmao what like do you take all the effort to take your old batteries to the pep boys or mineke or whatever instead of just leaving them in your car until you go to the beach so you can dispose of them properly?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

bike tory posted:

Is this meme apropos of anything?

I believe it's apropos of more people needing to know that it's fun and perfectly legal, despite what those dicks at Autozone might say!

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
How often are you people going through car batteries?! Jesus, I don't think I've replaced a car battery in 20 years (total, not the same car).

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

sometimes you go car camping and get so hosed up on gasoline that you forget to turn off the heat and wake up to a dead battery

e: if youre cool anyway

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Former DILF posted:

e: if youre cool anyway

Gotcha. That was my first mistake.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Im not American what is AutoZone?