Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Holy poo poo.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robin Williams posted:

Holy poo poo.

For real, that game owned.

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 12:15 on Sep 18, 2018

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I've seen some tasty looking stuff in the vegan/vegetarian section but it's too expensive

I'm not paying extra for vegan food

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Thats not funny thats loving genius.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

definitely did a similar thing with my son when he went through some bottle refusal. I didn't cut my t-shirts but I'd hold him and the bottle in the same position as a breastfeed

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Zzulu posted:

I've seen some tasty looking stuff in the vegan/vegetarian section but it's too expensive

I'm not paying extra for vegan food

I don't get "vegan food", why not just buy vegetables and make a salad? There's tons of them.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Ok, now put him in a diaper.

Please retweet.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just realized that not everybody is as terminally online as I, and may not understand why that Toad picture is funny today, and will be forever from now on. But I'm not gonna explain it. If you want to know why a picture of Toad from Mario Kart is extremely topical right now, find out. Do some research, google it, and you'll discover something that'll just ruin your day forever.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Samuringa posted:

I don't get "vegan food", why not just buy vegetables and make a salad? There's tons of them.

Because there is no way to divert the human drive to want to consume hot dogs.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I just realized that not everybody is as terminally online as I, and may not understand why that Toad picture is funny today, and will be forever from now on. But I'm not gonna explain it. If you want to know why a picture of Toad from Mario Kart is extremely topical right now, find out. Do some research, google it, and you'll discover something that'll just ruin your day forever.

See, that’s just mean. You’re a mean person.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Yeah why not just eat whole zucchinis or cucumbers in your hotdog buns they're literally the same shape as a sausage. And if the buns aren't vegan then just sandwich the zucchini between potatoes or something instead.

Stormy Daniels said that Trump's dong looks like Toad from mario kart, for anyone wondering

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 14:30 on Sep 18, 2018

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Samuringa posted:

im not vegan but i dont eat much meat and i like these things because they are easy to prepare when you are lazy, taste good (to me at least), and have a lot of protein packed into them. i lift weights and it helps to get a lot of protein packed into something thats quick and easy. i would say that i only eat them a couple times in a week and just eat normal food the rest of the time. also i can eat 40 salads and my brain never says im full but these things (and other types of food that arent 70% salt) do the trick.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Because there is no way to divert the human drive to want to consume hot dogs.

this too.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Samuringa posted:

Because a lot of people don't eat meat because they don't want to eat a living creature with have a nervous system or because animals bred for commercial meat are usually treated like poo poo, not to mention medical and religious reasons, not because they think leaves and fruits are superior to meat.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Same reason that I posted a picture of a yeti.

Who, appositely, happened to be holding some yellow snow.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

bike tory posted:

Stormy Daniels said that Trump's dong looks like Toad from mario kart, for anyone wondering

And confirmed Trump's bush is like a sasquatch's.

If I have to suffer with that knowledge, anyone reading this needs to, too.

EDIT: Or I mean spog could say the same thing in a more clever way I guess.

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

I'm partial to the original, myself.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
How’s she know what sasquatch’s bush looks like though?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

bike tory posted:

Thanks. It still doesn't make a regular rear end picture of toad funny, but it explains why gg would think it does

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Thanks. It still doesn't make a regular rear end picture of toad funny, but it explains why gg would think it does
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1042039720425996288?s=09

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's funny because that's what the president's penis is shaped like.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Yeah thanks we got it now

Now this is funny

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
You might not think it's funny now, but I'll bet you see the humor when New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe comes out and the character options in multiplayer are Mario, Luigi, the President's penis, and the President's penisette.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

The MSJ posted:

Because a lot of people don't eat meat because they don't want to eat a living creature with have a nervous system or because animals bred for commercial meat are usually treated like poo poo, not to mention medical and religious reasons, not because they think leaves and fruits are superior to meat.

I believe the point the poster was getting at was why buy vegan "items" in the vegan section as opposed to just buying vegetables and eating a salad. And the correct answer is because there's no combination of vegetables I can mash up myself that gives me the illusion that I'm eating a really crappy breaded chicken patty on a potato roll. You also left out the environment as a great reason not to eat meat. BTW I love meat I just try not to eat much.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

thanks for turning this into another cursed thread. hail satan

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa posted:

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

Dr. Eldarion posted:

I'm partial to the original, myself.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1042063564977127425?s=19

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Biplane posted:

It's a spelled seitan.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Oxxidation posted:

the president unzips his fly

"HI!"

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Sooooooo, does Trump's dick have spots or is it just the general overall Toad shape?

I don't want to think about this.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

RoboRodent posted:

Sooooooo, does Trump's dick have spots or is it just the general overall Toad shape?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/david_j_roth/status/953709703288238080?lang=en

Funny how it turned out to be the inverse

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Biplane posted:

In hell dimension all thread are cursed.

Gruffalo Soldier
Feb 23, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

Why not both? Don't limit yourself.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Salads are loving boring, I will eat a black bean and lentil burger over a salad any day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/mondomascots/status/1042076354554912768