Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
User Name: Xinder
Contact Info: PMs please
City/State/Country: Helsinki, Finland
Do you have a group now: Not unless myself and one other counts as a group
What are you willing to play: I'm mostly into pnp, the Chronicles of Darkness setting. But I'm down for other systems or even board games. Just want people who are chill and fun to hang out with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saki
Jan 9, 2008

Can't you feel the knife?
User Name: Saki
Contact Info: Discord - Saki#1470
City/State/Country: England
Do you have a group now: No
What are you willing to play: Would be very much up for something along the lines of D&D. I'm very new to trad games so I'm gonna be bad.

Carl Killer Miller
Apr 28, 2007

This is the way that it all falls.
This is how I feel,
This is what I need:

User Name: CKM
Contact info: PMs here
City: Houston, TX
Do you have a group now?: No
What are you willing to play?: Magic the Gathering, board games, anything really

Still lookin

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

User Name: Wrr
Contact Info: PM, then we can exchange more specific contact info
City/State/Country: San Jose, Cali
Do you have a group now?: Nope. Just moved to the area a few weeks ago
What would we be playing?: I'm more interested in Shadowrun because I just prefer the cyberpunk setting, but I'll play Pathfinder or DND or whatever.

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

User Name: rocketrobot
Contact Info: PM me
City/State/Country: Austin, TX
Do you have a group now?: No
What would we be playing?: D&D & Shadowrun are my favorites. I like most games & settings though.

Veth
May 13, 2002
Homeless Pariah
User Name - Veth
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Calgary, Alberta
Do you have a group now? - No
What are you willing to play? - Would like to play D&D 5e but would be OK with whatever (except D&D 3.5)

Mr_Schmoo
Dec 10, 2002

Mr_Schmoo posted:

Hi all. My group's been playing since 2004 and lost a few players to adult responsibilities. We're now looking for interesting people to join our group. Info is below.

City/State/Country - New York, NY (Flatiron)

Typical play dates: Thursday evenings.

Game: GURPS (Infinite Worlds).

The hell is that? GURPS (Generic Universal Role Play System) is a game engine, like D20. Infinite Worlds is the setting. Players are deep state multiverse troubleshooters fighting enemies like warlock Nazis or just things man was not meant to know, but instead shoot.

Do I need to know GURPS to play? Nope, we barely know. Too drunk to care. We'll even make a character for you.

Contact Info - PM or buzzinghead at hotmail.com

Still looking if anyone is interested

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Portland, Oregon
Do you have a group now? No
What are you willing to play? - I'm down to play pretty much anything, but I do have a 40k/Call of Cthulu itch I'd like scratched

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
User Name - After The War
Contact Info - Forums PM or bakeatraitor@gmail.com
City/State/Country - Baltimore/DC Metro Area
Do you have a group now? One monthly game in College Park, MD and one in Baltimore, MD
What are you playing? Paranoia (25th Anniversary Edition)

UPDATE - I have apparently rolled a crit in my attempt to get Paranoia going again and now have monthly games going at both the Baltimore Science Fiction Society Clubhouse and Big Planet Comics in College Park, both on Sundays. And I need fresh meat for both of them!

After The War fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Oct 6, 2018

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
User Name - Sloober
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Milwaukee
Do you have a group now? Yeah but we only game on Wednesdays generally. i want more as i have entire saturdays available
What are you playing? Board games of most stripes; gloomhaven, terra mystica, feast for odin, etc. I own a bunch.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

User Name - SirPhoebos
Contact Info - PM or emcnaughton@gmail.com
City/State - Chicago IL
Do you have a group now? A small one, but one of us might be leaving so we're looking for more. Also there was a goon boardgame group on Facebook that I've fallen out of touch with but want to get back in touch with.
What are you playing/willing to play? Anything really.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Contact Info - PM or email at sofaking@kittenpile.com
City/State/Country - Tulsa, OK
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? Nope, moving to the area this weekend.
What are you willing to play (or if you are looking for players for a campaign, what are you playing)? RPGs, preferably nothing more complex than D&D 5e. I finished running a year-long Dungeon World game a few months ago and quite enjoyed it, but would prefer to avoid running anything again for a bit.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
User Name - OutOfprint
Contact Info - PM, email at <username>4001 at gmail
City/State/Country - Phoenixville, PA
Do you have a group now? Sort of. The group fractured due to one person moving and two of us having kids with our respective SO's.
What are you playing? TTRPGs. I mostly run PbtA games, but am really into Spire now because the setting is stupidly good. I'd like to play rather than run at this point, because I haven't actually played in years. I'm not interested in D&D, Pathfinder, or anything on the mechanically heavy side.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

Nehru the Damaja posted:

Contact Info - PM.

City/State/Country - Denver, CO

Do you have a group now No

What are you willing to play? 5e primarily but open to other stuff. Longshot but World Wide Wrestling RPG looks fun. Willing to learn other games if they seem like fun settings. I dig themes of like magic in modernity, conspiracy and intrigue, etc.

Back in Denver. D&D 5e still on the list but I'm interested in trying some other games like Secret Armies, Vampire, Changeling, Mage, etc.

Nehru the Damaja fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Nov 7, 2018

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

User Name - Sailor Video Games
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Rhode Island, US
Do you have a group now? I'm in a weekly fully remote group, but it would be nice to have local friends too.
What are you playing? 5e, Dungeon World. I've played Shadowrun 2e and 3e, Mazes, D&D 2nd-3.5, and various FitD derivatives. I like to try new things!

Doctor Yiff fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Feb 22, 2022

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.
User Name - Shockeh
Contact Info- PM on SA
City/State/Country - Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Do you have a group now? - Not really, only emigrated back out here in January; I've dabbled with a pick-up game or two at The Magic Vault, but it's too A. Too D&D focused B. Too transient to hold my interest.
What are you playing? - Nothing, but I'd like to get something more stable and preferably 'social' RPG. WoD, Blades, even Torchbearer or Mouse Guard. Light rules, more RP.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
User Name - RCCola
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Denver/CO
Do you have a group now?  I play with some friends online from back home. I just moved out here.
What are you playing? Dnd 3.5 and 5e. I like any board games and am willing to try a new rpg

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
  • User Name - tetrapyloctomy

• Contact Info - PM here

• City/State/Country - Western Philadelphia suburbs (near Conshohocken)

• Do You Have A Group Now? Nope.

• What are you playing? Nothing, for a very, very long time. In the distant past, a lot of Ars Magica and a little Call of Cthulhu. In ancient days of yore, GURPS and Cyberpunk 2020. (Seriously, I'm talking the early to mid 90s here). Though I'm not limited to it by any means, I'd like to maybe get back into Ars and CoC; I have the main sourcebooks of all five editions of the former, and in addition to an old edition of the latter (5.2?) I may have, uh, splurged on a few books from the new edition thinking that I might want to work up to Masks of Nyarlathotep.

I've never gotten into board games, and I honestly don't know if it's because I've never been introduced to any non-garbage ones, or because I am myself a garbage individual. I am open to this, as I have a vague interest in Mansions of Madness and Gloomhaven despite surely being woefully unprepared to attempt either.

NilkNarf
Apr 24, 2005

...if you're into the blight.
User Name - NilkNarf
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country -Racine, WI (transportation options are limited, so I'm unlikely to go to Milwaukee or Kenosha games)
Do you have a group now? Only Adventurers League
What are you willing to play? Any D&D except 3.X or Pathfinder. Most other RPGs, especially Dungeon World. Any medium to lightweight board or card game too, but RPGs are preferred.

NilkNarf fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Oct 2, 2018

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Edit: Updating.

Eldritch BiLast fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Dec 16, 2019

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
User Name - Imagined
Contact Info - Discord: Clockwork#0364
City/State/Country - Central Oklahoma
Do you have a group now? - Sortof
What are you willing to play? - RPGs: Anything BUT D&D/Pathfinder for the love of God

Imagined fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Oct 22, 2018

Saw
Aug 19, 2005

I am loosing my patience after seeing your big size boobs and having a wish to suck them for atleast one hour then t
User Name - saw
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Twin Cities, MN - anywhere in N, NW, & W metro area
What are you willing to play? - RPGs: Any. I've played some D&D, Rolemaster, Traveller, Star Wars, & Pathfinder, but will happily play anything. I impulse buy RPG rulesets because I'm an idiot that way. I'm real laid back and easy going guy about to enter his 50's, and I'd prefer to game with others 30's or older.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
User Name - Biomute
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Oslo/Norway
Do you have a group now? - Not really. I have friends that I'll play something with every few months, but that's about it.
What are you willing to play? - Anything, except D&D 3.5-5.0/Pathfinder. Boardgames are cool too.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

User Name - Nitrousoxide
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Philadelphia Metro
What are you willing to play? - D&D 5e primarily, but could be interested in other ones.

Texibus
May 18, 2008
User Name: Texibus
City/State: Seattle, Washington (Madrona)
Do you currently have a group: Just moved here
What are you willing to play? Probably just board games, I'd give PnP another shot but it almost never sticks.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

User Name: Radio Free Kobold
Contact Info: Psyentific#6493
City/State/Country: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Do you have a group now: Nope! I moved here pretty recently and I'm trying to find a regular group to play with.
What are you willing to play: Literally anything. I'd prefer 5e homebrew or Dark Heresy but I'll take what I can get.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
City/State: Olympia, Washington
Do you currently have a group: No
What are you willing to play? Anything and everything. I have a ton of board games, some PnP books, and I've got some warhammer kill team stuff. I haven't played anything really besides boardgames but I'd really like to get something going around here.

Worst On Team
Aug 8, 2018

12 pints of liquid courage
City/State: Lexington, VA
Do you currently have a group: No
What are you willing to play? Table Top games based 1930s-Ultra Modern. RPGs: Anything, preferably not DnD.

VanguardFelix
Oct 10, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Winston Salem, NC, USA
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? No group. The heaviest my friends will go is Cards Against Humanity :eng99:
What are you willing to play? Literally anything, but fairy new to everything. Looking mainly for board and card games but could get into some PnP RPGs as well!

pat_b
Feb 14, 2009
Fallen Rib
Contact Info - PM
City/State/Country - Wareham, MA - anywhere around there (Plymouth, Carver, Upper Cape, New Bedford?, Middleborough?)
Do you have a group now (if so, how many do you have/do you need)? No group.
What are you willing to play? Anything - but really want to try D&D. Played a drop in game at Round Table Games in Carver but I didn't like the feeling of a ten person game.

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
User Name: punissuer
Contact Info: PM
City/State/Country: Stamford, CT
Do you have a group now: None at the moment
What are you willing to play: Looking to get into a DnD 5e game. In my youth I played ADnD 2e, Shadowrun, Battletech, Car Wars... haven't played in a long rear end time!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I’m moving to Homestead, just south of Miami. Is anyone in here from that area?

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender
username: piL
contact info: PM
city/state/country: Portland, OR
Do you have a group? Negative.
What are you willing to play: RPGs mostly.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
So my sister recently moved out to the Philadelphia area on the Jersey side of the Delaware, and asked me if I could find out any information about places to play board games or if there were any good groups or clubs in the area. She also has a boyfriend who'll be moving out there in a few months who's very interested in joining a D&D group. If anyone has any leads, I'd greatly appreciate a PM or an email at (username)@gmail!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Username: SamuraiFoochs
Current Group: Nooope, and I really want one
Interested in: Primarily D&D 5e but I won't necessarily rule anything out!

Help me, goons!

Luna
May 31, 2001

A hand full of seeds and a mouthful of dirt

Username: Luna
Current Group: None
Interested in: ODD\Basic\1st Ed D&D or clones. I am open minded, so any fantasy based games I may be interested in.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
Username: Meatbag Esq.
Current Group: None - I just moved here
Interested in: Board games, especially cooperative ones (e.g., Gloomhaven - I have a partially used copy and am happy to teach). Rpgs. Pretty much anything tbh.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Username: Communist Walrus
Interested in: I usually play board games, but I'm willing to give just about anything a try.

nahob
Feb 21, 2011

[center]i am invincible[/center]
Username: nahob
Interested in: A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I just moved to the south side of Miami. Anyone in here in that area?