Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/SukebanGames/status/1042052349223690247

Hell yeah I'm ready, but 2020 is so far away. I want a loop of that trailer music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

chumbler posted:

Hell yeah I'm ready, but 2020 is so far away. I want a loop of that trailer music.

When it said "Leading to an era of unnatural cities" i read it as unnatural cuties

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Meme Emulator posted:

When it said "Leading to an era of unnatural cities" i read it as unnatural cuties

I thought that was what it said til I read your post.

Knorth posted:

Awesome :3: Fresh smelling fungus

As a botanist fungi are the source of and solution to a great deal of my problems. "Fungi are killing everything cause of contaminated samples, A Sometimes Food you'll need to start the whole thing over again here's a shovel" or "Fungi are killing everything, they gave us this pile of money to find out wtf". In summary fungi are a land of contrasts.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Meme Emulator posted:

por que no los dos

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

chumbler posted:

I'm ready

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Knorth posted:

This is Tenjou Utena.

this is Kiryuu Touga

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
confession time: it's been a while since i saw it, but touga is one of my like top 3 utena characters. he's absolutely terrible, but his arc of a person who's as much a victim of toxic masculinity as he is a perpetrator and if you believe that he comes to or close to some revelation at the end, i think it's a cool message

also he gets a lot of the dumb and funny lines

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

confession time: it's been a while since i saw it, but touga is one of my like top 3 utena characters. he's absolutely terrible, but his arc of a person who's as much a victim of toxic masculinity as he is a perpetrator and if you believe that he comes to or close to some revelation at the end, i think it's a cool message

I love Saijonji for much the same

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

chumbler posted:

YES

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
pretend i posted the pic of touga punching the poo poo out of a kangaroo in a boxing match

GorfZaplen posted:

saionji's interesting, def need to rewatch it and pay more attention to him. i don't know if i have a firm grasp on his character cause utena has like twelve character arcs going at once

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

chumbler posted:

I hope we catch a glimpse of Jill and Boss' married life

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Expect My Mom posted:

saionji is my favorite utena character

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
did someone say unnatural cuties?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

tsuwabuki is still my favorite overall though

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i've never liked aegis' hoof feet

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

The Colonel posted:

Love to push over robots and laugh as they cant get up again without me just pushing them over again.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
very surprised by the saionji love. i think his physical abuse made it harder to....not "look past" but..."move past?" and care about the character than touga's whole bullshit

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i wanted to fight all the mean characters because i watched it when i was a teenager

i wanted to fight juri less though, hosed up double standard here

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Meme Emulator posted:

Is this weltall

:hai:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The Colonel posted:

The hoof feet are cool because they're the most non-human part of her and they serve to make her look more like a machine when she otherwise looks fairly human, even with the exposed brass sockets on her arms and legs.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I'll show you somethin that's weltall

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DoubleDonut posted:

I'll show you somethin that's weltall

Thanks 'Beetus

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

You better say hi to them...

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Mother 1 owns

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Expect My Mom posted:

Mother 1 owns

i don't think i could play it without the easy ring but other than that i love it

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Lol, I met a guy with the given name 萌. It's in his passport and everything.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
translation?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

sincx posted:

Lol, I met a guy with the given name 萌. It's in his passport and everything.

Which reading does it use?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

The Colonel posted:

human beings are secretly incredibly horny for horses, and aegis is a reflection of that truth. that's also why womens shoes are designed make them look like they have hoofs too

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Horses' legs are fingers.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

homeless snail posted:

human beings are secretly incredibly horny for horses, and aegis is a reflection of that truth. that's also why womens shoes are designed make them look like they have hoofs too

i don't like high heels at all is that why??

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

homeless snail posted:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

homeless snail posted:

Thank you for your insight Mr vice president. Follow up, are you able to comment on the rumors of the president having a dick that looks like Toad from Mario kart?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

homeless snail posted:

Mods?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Truga posted:

i don't like high heels at all is that why??
yes. especially the flesh colored ones, which are especially hoof like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I mean, it could be worse, at least people don't walk around irl with the kirakira precure shoes