Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Pancakes posted:

Almost exactly 11 years ago and god drat was this loving bonkers to watch live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X77R_prkCkg

I constantly think about this and can't find a whole recording anywhere. I think watching the botched abortion girl ask an empty podium labeled RUDY GIULIANI why he wanted to murder her is when I realized, on some base level, that we were locked into the ride forever.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Someone wrote and published a poem written from the perspective of pisspiggranddad's girlfriend about what a bro he was for going to Syria.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Crotch posted:

Someone wrote and published a poem written from the perspective of pisspiggranddad's girlfriend about what a bro he was for going to Syria.

that was lol when his girlfriend was like wyd in response

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol, remember when Trump talked about Fredrick Douglas like he was an obscure character from history.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The whole @NRCCPrinter fiasco that gave us Weedlord Bonerhitler and so many others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVCMetPr-uk

Vincent Van Goatse has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Sep 16, 2018

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

A Russian pilot defected and brought a Mig-25 Foxbat intercepter to a US airbase and it turned out the plane was a massive piece of poo poo

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

A Russian pilot defected and brought a Mig-25 Foxbat intercepter to a US airbase and it turned out the plane was a massive piece of poo poo

deciding to steal the 'being a massive piece of poo poo' technology and implement it in our own next-generation fighter

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

"there he is! Look at my African-American over there!"

apologies if that was recently shared. it was just one of many things buried in the recesses of my mind

oh, and it kind of doesn't seem like a big deal any more

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://twitter.com/womensmarch/status/986418934852280320?lang=en

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
pssst conservative men are the best at loving pass it on

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/149589104168939520?lang=en

khazar sansculotte
May 14, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc
PPP inserted a poll question about bombing Agrabah, and 41% of likely Trump supporters said they supported it

animist
Aug 28, 2018
eichenwald hentai

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

du -hast posted:

Fun fact: when Donald Trump was a little kid, his family bought him a puppy. He hated the dog so much that the got rid of it several weeks later.

I am not making this up.

:eyepoop:

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Shawinigan Handshake

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

HobbitGrease posted:

PPP inserted a poll question about bombing Agrabah, and 41% of likely Trump supporters said they supported it

in another one of their polls, 31% of trump supporters wanted to build a wall along the atlantic ocean to keep the muslims out

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

CLINTON: Oh, wait a minute, senator. You know, not only do I have hundreds of thousands of donors -- most of them small. And I'm very proud that for the first time a majority of my donors are women, 60 percent.

(APPLAUSE)

CLINTON: So I represented New York, and I represented New York on 9/11 when we were attacked. Where were we attacked? We were attacked in downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York. It was good for the economy, and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Trump describing a beautiful chocolate cake when talking about Syrian air strikes.

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

animist posted:

eichenwald hentai

Eichenwald picking an internet fight with a school shooting survivor

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVUkoKpg7YA

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Remember when we blew up Iraq and then paid to create a single payer health Care system there, but made our own citizens use a system created by anarcho capitalists?

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

Shawinigan Handshake
The Inuit sculpture.

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

GalacticAcid posted:

Shawinigan Handshake
hadn't heard of this but i looked it up

lol

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Crotch posted:

The Inuit sculpture.

Idk this one

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
A would-be assassin broke in to Jean Chretien's house and and chased his wife into the bedroom, where she held up, wielding an Inuit statue, and waited for the RCMP to arrive.

Which they eventually did, but they were slowed down because they forgot their key to the house.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

The president's dick looks like Toad

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

The Crotch posted:

A would-be assassin broke in to Jean Chretien's house and and chased his wife into the bedroom, where she held up, wielding an Inuit statue, and waited for the RCMP to arrive.

Which they eventually did, but they were slowed down because they forgot their key to the house.

lmao

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

that recording of LBJ talking to a pants tailor about his massive hog

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
and his bunghole

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

His Purple Majesty posted:

Remember when we blew up Iraq and then paid to create a single payer health Care system there, but made our own citizens use a system created by anarcho capitalists?

this confused me because i thought the idea was to turn iraq into a libertarian utopia

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hillary electors trying to elect a man president who is chiefly known for lying to literally every world leader at once and being embarrassingly bad at it.

Oh yeah and a million+ people dying for that lie.

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

When Clinton chose Tim Kaine as her VP and he proudly announced "I am boring."

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lmao i had forgotten about this

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

Joe the Strummer posted:

When Clinton chose Tim Kaine as her VP and he proudly announced "I am boring."

when they were so desperate to make tim kaine insteresting that they mentioned his sick harmonica skills as if those mattered

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
he speaks spanish

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
do you want a you're hired president in hillary or a you're fired president in trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the infinity augmented reality glasses concept vid where halfway threw this dude goes up to a bartender and his glasses automatically search her facebook and figures out her astrological sign so he can sleazily hit on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8z5TozXsSs