Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
A pic of Patriot Front members at the "Mother of All Rallies" in D.C. earlier this month, where they passed out flyers:

I thought I recognized that stance from somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
do you think any of them ever feel a little embarrassment photoshopping Trump's head onto the body of someone who is in hilariously better shape than him

like do you think whoever is manning the graphic design desk that day stops to think how pathetic this makes them

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I just gotta imagine every day starts off in the hole when the boss orders up another pic of trump that makes him look cool and buff and you just automatically skip past any real photographs of him because he's a fat ugly sack of poo poo

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/casersatz/status/1042091518541082629

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The author self insert looks like such a loving dweeb
This is the look of an adult that still gets pantsed

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Kurtofan posted:

The author self insert looks like such a loving dweeb
This is the look of an adult that still gets pantsed

IIRC that was a commission done for a book by Molyneux.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

IIRC that was a commission done for a book by Molyneux.

man he has a habit of paying for these things

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Reclines Obesily posted:

man he has a habit of paying for these things

And yet he won't pay for production value.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

hosed up that he went from making fable to this

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

Smirking_Serpent posted:

hosed up that he went from making fable to this

I forgot all about the rahowa quest in Black & White

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grimoire posted:

I forgot all about the rahowa quest in Black & White

The quest in Fable is about defooing your parents.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

well that’s the logical evolution, if derivative. there’s already a group called “the base” designed to do decentralized terrorism, it’s better known by its Arabic name - al qaeda lol

Efb

Literally the first thought that went through my head. I'd think it was intentional due to how these morons can't decide to hate or envy right wing Islamic terrorist but they are almost certainly too loving stupid to realize what they're doing and just how marketable they're making themself for some FBI agent somewhere to decide that this these dipshits are the career bulletin they need.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zeroisanumber posted:

She's a complete basket case and it probably radiates off of her in waves the way that Eliot Rogers' brutal misogyny frightened away anyone who spent even five minutes with him.

this. she has crazy eyes/"pheromones"/etc. even the saddest hosed up incel realizes she is bad news and not worth trying to go out with. plus there is tons of her writing and even worse video of her flipping out and acting like psycho. plus she isn't the chuds type. they are looking for some virginal girl next door who may or may not be legal.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 03:35 on Sep 19, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the gently caress?

https://twitter.com/KELLYWEILL/status/1042215786402775041

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
he lost some guns, so he busted up his own truck with a brick and then filed a false police report alleging his guns were stolen?

what a dumbass lol

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

he lost some guns, so he busted up his own truck with a brick and then filed a false police report alleging his guns were stolen?

what a dumbass lol

"lost"

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm a moron and i'm tired. what are you implying exactly

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i'm a moron and i'm tired. what are you implying exactly

he filed the report so some proud boys can have... contraband guns, i think

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
i'm assuming he sold/gave them to someone who shouldn't have them and decided this would be a cool cover story

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jHdScWW6k

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
or he knows where the guns are but is planning on using them in a crime later himself

i saw it on law and order once, i assume this is the level of person we're dealing with

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
this is all kinds of fishy. even fishier because there was a weird thing that happened last week that i didn't post about at the time... because it didn't happen.

maybe. it's weird.

van dyke reported the "burglary" on sept. 13. the night before on sept. 12, a punk kid in the same town claimed he had been jumped by a group of proud boys -- around five guys who shouted "proud boys" when they beat him up.

this caused a minor shitstorm on the claimant's facebook wall, and van dyke came in on sept. 13 to deny that his group was responsible.

personally, i'm inclined to believe van dyke, and i don't believe any attack happened at all. the local scuttlebutt is that the kid made it up to get out of work because he was up all night drinking and might've busted his head open tripping on some stairs. (it allegedly occurred in a random apartment complex. basically nothing made sense.) either way, proud boys in the area aren't known for doing this kind of stuff. there's no corroborating evidence, etc.

so the same day van dyke is making legal threats on the kid's wall, he busts up his own truck window and files a phony baloney burglary report?

--

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 04:55 on Sep 19, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Faking a burglary so your guns can mysteriously go missing is like the first thing that someone thinks of so they can sell or give them to a felon or someone underage.

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it's like the non joke version of a boating accident

Dapper_Swindler posted:

this. she has crazy eyes/"pheromones"/etc. even the saddest hosed up incel realizes she is bad news and not worth trying to go out with. plus there is tons of her writing and even worse video of her flipping out and acting like psycho. plus she isn't the chuds type. they are looking for some virginal girl next door who may or may not be legal.

The only people desperate enough to get with loomer are also sad enough that they've blackpilled themselves into some weird volcel incel hybrid.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Who is the fella that has been jailed?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

bessantj posted:

Who is the fella that has been jailed?

Ethan Ralph of the Ralph Retort, a major gamer gate figure who transitioned to full on reactionary politics. he got done for assaulting an officer (I don’t know the full story but I’m sure it’s hilarious). the seattle4truth guy who murdered his father as a “leftist pedo” wrote for Ralph for a while

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Ethan Ralph of the Ralph Retort, a major gamer gate figure who transitioned to full on reactionary politics. he got done for assaulting an officer (I don’t know the full story but I’m sure it’s hilarious). the seattle4truth guy who murdered his father as a “leftist pedo” wrote for Ralph for a while

He got drunk and passed out by Dulles Airport, and the cops came to wake him up and make him go home. But when they woke him up he attacked a Sheriff's deputy so now he's facing 5 years.

pookel
Oct 27, 2011

Ultra Carp

Montasque posted:

Milo was actually taken down by the Reagan Battalion, a far-right twitter account who hated him because he was gay.
Nah, the Reagan Battalion hates him because they hate Trump and all things affiliated with Trump. They're garden-variety :decorum: Republicans as far as I can tell.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He got drunk and passed out by Dulles Airport, and the cops came to wake him up and make him go home. But when they woke him up he attacked a Sheriff's deputy so now he's facing 5 years.

Excellent. And thank you.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

(I don’t know the full story but I’m sure it’s hilarious).

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

shockingly I was correct

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pookel posted:

Nah, the Reagan Battalion hates him because they hate Trump and all things affiliated with Trump. They're garden-variety :decorum: Republicans as far as I can tell.

They are SUUUUUPER anti-gay though

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/JenniL_KVUE/status/1042416658755858432
alt-right related because he started the crowdfunding site hatreon

quote:

Cody Wilson, the Austin man who owns controversial 3D-printed gun company Defense Distributed, has been accused of sexually assaulting a child, an affidavit obtained by KVUE reveals.

During a forensic interview with the Center with Child Protection on Aug. 27, the victim told counselors she met Wilson through the website, SugarDaddyMeet.com. Court documents show Wilson used the profile, "Sanjuro," and told the victim that he was a "big deal." During the conversation, he also identified himself as "Cody Wilson." Police said the two exchanged cell phone numbers and continued their conversations using the Apple iMessage service on her phone.

The affidavit doesn't specify her age, but identified her as a "juvenile female under the age of 17."

The victim told police that on Aug. 15, she and Wilson met in person in the parking lot of Bennu Coffee on 515 South Congress Ave. Court documents show Wilson showed up in a black Ford Edge four door sports utility vehicle with a license plate that matches one registered to Wilson's business, Defense Distributed. Court documents show there was surveillance video of this meeting.

The victim then told police that Wilson took her to the Archer Hotel at 3121 Palm Way. Surveillance cameras captured the two using the valet service, in the lobby and in the elevator.

The victim also said Wilson took her to room 718 where he allegedly sexually assaulted her. Afterwards, she said he paid her $500.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/austin-man-behind-3d-printed-gun-company-charged-with-child-sex-assault/269-591851213
wow

the SPLC had him way up on their lists btw:

quote:

Beirich explained that the S.P.L.C. learns about hate groups from Web data scraping, cops, newspaper reporters, and its own research on the ground. As a practical necessity, some S.P.L.C. researchers “become sort of frenemies” with bigots. She herself has received dozens of e-mails, since 2013, from Jordan Jereb, a leader of the Republic of Florida, a group erroneously linked to Nikolas Cruz, the Parkland school shooter. Jereb has long been begging Beirich to include his group on the Hate Map.

“When we first went down to check them out,” Beirich said, “it seemed like just a couple kids barely old enough to buy guns.” This year, the group made the list. “I’ll probably be getting an excited e-mail from Jordan,” she said, sighing.

Beirich escapes as often as possible to a cabin in the mountains. “There’s this huge corkboard in the living room that has pictures of maybe thirty people we’re concerned about,” she said. She named Cody Wilson, Andrew Anglin, and Andrew Auernheimer (“this scary anti-Semitic hacker”). She added, “A colleague put a photo of Jimmy Buffett up there as a joke. When my family came to visit, my mom’s boyfriend was, like, ‘How is Jimmy connected to the hate movement?’ My younger brother was just, like, ‘Who’s that guy on the boat with his shirt off?’ ”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/how-to-make-a-hate-map

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 16:04 on Sep 19, 2018

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
What the hell was a kid under seventeen doing on SugarDaddyMeet dot com

his actions are loving disgusting and entirely unsurprising I'm just very confused how this situation came to pass in the first place

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/JenniL_KVUE/status/1042416658755858432
alt-right related because he started the crowdfunding site hatreon

wow

the SPLC had him way up on their lists btw:

libertarians gonna libertarian

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
so he's going to get convicted of a felony and that means he won't be able to possess firearms

SpaceViking
Sep 2, 2011

Who put the stars in the sky? Coyote will say he did it himself, and it is not a lie.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

his actions are loving disgusting and entirely unsurprising I'm just very confused how this situation came to pass in the first place

Teenagers have poor decision making skills.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

DACK FAYDEN posted:

also quite possibly a honeypot aimed at exploiting the libertarian's natural weakness for underage poontang

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

every time with libertarians

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
All conversations with libertarians eventually come around to them railing against the unjust arbitrariness of age of consent laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
and by eventually you mean immediately