Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know anything about Nintendo at this point other than I really like their handhelds cos it allows other companies to make good games on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
i didnt like luigi u but mario u is good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
yea most of the luigi levels felt like they were ending just as they were getting good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just got a year for 8 bucks by using Nintendo reward points...Awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Do you think when the ancient cursed Japanese business men at the head of Nintendo die off we'll finally get normal online accounts and digital releases we actually want

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

what do you mean by digital releases

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not shovelware garbage

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Whoa dude. Bbg and Hormel aka the laurel and hardy of sa might drop the second most problematic c word at u for saying this.
.....beware :kakashi:

Plutonis posted:

The Bimmy and Jimmy of SA

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
only played nsmb on ds and a bit of nsmbwii, i don't really get the hate, they are alright platformers with sometimes fun gimmicks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's weird to see Arc System Works on NES Double Dragon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not shovelware garbage

oh haha never

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Do you think when the ancient cursed Japanese business men at the head of Nintendo die off we'll finally get normal online accounts and digital releases we actually want

I think when that happens theyll pull their heads out of their asses, unfuck themselves, and put mario on xbox

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I think when that happens theyll pull their heads out of their asses, unfuck themselves, and put mario on xbox

Kek sir

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL5Q4GybKWc

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Xbox has no use for Mario what with Conker and Blinx the Time Cat

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xJOa4EhpqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r9JGeDYM5Y

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Making some custom excite bike tracks if anybody wants in on this action.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

no

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

I’ll pay them $8 or whatever to play Mario 3 and probably never again when they don’t add anything to it

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Ice Hockey is there so I'm gonna make an all fatman team.

Halo had some of the shittiest level design of all time you sloppy bitches

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Gaylo.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

ArfJason posted:

only played nsmb on ds and a bit of nsmbwii, i don't really get the hate, they are alright platformers with sometimes fun gimmicks.

they're insanely ugly and mario deserves better than Alright but yeah they're still fun enough once through. the boys are right that U was the best one.

nintendo remake 3d land with 3d world assets and package them together on switch

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

it should have been Mario Maker on switch instead

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i liked the penguin suit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

it should be roms with worse emulation that nesticle and online that's worse than like trying to run kalliera nowadays and you pay a monthly fee for them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

yea

nsmbu is the best one easily but it's mediocre next to tropical freeze, and the levels in luigi were better but way too short

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hiroshi Yamauchi died in 2013.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/108/status/1042239438674378754

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone that Xbox and Nintendo are in a crossplay alliance. There is no reason for this unnecessary flaming on both sides in this forum.

Semper games.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Red and green, just like luigi and mario

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't care about any of that poo poo. I just want a single Nintendo account with all my digitally purchased games on it. Until then I'm not buying a single loving thing from them that doesn't come physically. It's beyond ridiculous at this point

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Red and green, just like luigi and mario

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

P-Mack posted:

Ice Hockey is there so I'm gonna make an all fatman team.

Halo had some of the shittiest level design of all time you sloppy bitches

Halo level design is summed up by the cool open level with the epic battles and flying and what have you followed by the completely baffling ten floor library where every room is an identical empty circle and it goes on for like an hour

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

HORMELCHILI posted:

"loving Microsoft" i exhale as i transfer my 500 dollars worth of club nintendo points into 4 minutes of freeplay on Super Castlevania IV

lol

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it’s Mario 3 day

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I think Mario 3 is good.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002