Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
I'm in the slack but it moves fast and at strange times of day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

JBP posted:

I'm in the slack but it moves fast and at strange times of day.
Never read the backlog. Just post.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Safety Factor posted:

Never read the backlog. Just post.

Yeah, don't bother. Only ijyt does that and we already clarified that he's loco in the coco.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Killer Bees was my purging buddy for the first game and I endorse his skill at purging.

I ran loyal Iron warriors and died due to large amounts of lead poisoning and a reactor failure on behalf of Bee's poorly shielded Dreadnought reactor. Such is life. Eventually my Praetor was beheaded by a solar Auxilia tyrant who was wearing the gross national product of his planet in equipment. Some of my warriors were also eaten by the local carnivorous plants.

xutech fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Sep 16, 2018

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Mango Polo posted:

Yeah, don't bother. Only ijyt does that and we already clarified that he's loco in the coco.

Where’s tactical strike

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord

JBP posted:

How do I get in on an Eye of Horus event? Was this one in Adelaide? A mate moved over there and he's been having a good time with the local 30k community. Seems small but active and fun.
Join the Facebook groups my dude, we are located in Brisbane though but the EOH boys do travel for awesome events and so should I

xutech posted:

Killer Bees was my purging buddy for the first game and I endorse his skill at purging.

I ran loyal Iron warriors and died due to large amounts of lead poisoning and a reactor failure on behalf of Bee's poorly shielded Dreadnought reactor. Such is life. Eventually my Praetor was beheaded by a solar Auxilia tyrant who was wearing the gross national product of his planet in equipment. Some of my warriors were also eaten by the local carnivorous plants.

Oh man those carnivorous plants were the loving best bro!! :hfive:... and yeah those solar aux were tooled up

BULBASAUR posted:

You aussie bitches need to join slack already
How do I do this?

Killer_Bees! fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Sep 16, 2018

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Killer_Bees! posted:

How do I do this?

What's your email address? You can edit it out after the invite is sent.

ijyt posted:

Where’s tactical strike

Covered in tonsil pus :3:

xutech posted:

That's the most Iron Warrior story I've heard in a long time, brings tears to my eyes.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

ijyt posted:

Mango’s sick ok you gotta wait a little longer

A ham brought low by the kissing disease???

:thunk:

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's resin cancer. Seriously though Mango has been doing all the design work on the rules and the wait is worth it. The website and rules are going to be very professional, not to mention our dedicated support if people have questions. We have the announcement and website ready to go, rules are locked down, just need to get the final .pdf together.

Killer_Bees! posted:

Join the Facebook groups my dude, we are located in Brisbane though but the EOH boys do travel for awesome events and so should I

Oh man those carnivorous plants were the loving best bro!! :hfive:... and yeah those solar aux were tooled up

How do I do this?

What's your email? I'll send you an invite

BULBASAUR fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 16, 2018

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
Buglord

BULBASAUR posted:

It's resin cancer. Seriously though Mango has been doing all the design work on the rules and the wait is worth it. The website and rules are going to be very professional, not to mention our dedicated support if people have questions. We have the announcement and website ready to go, rules are locked down, just need to get the final .pdf together.

What's your email? I'll send you an invite

Keen for slack banter

Killer_Bees! fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Sep 16, 2018

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Killer_Bees! posted:

Keen for slack banter
:getin:

You poor bastard.

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo
Before I go to EBay, anyone in the PNW crew interested in these tanks?

For trade or sale. I'm not going to build the army I was planning to here and I want to make room for other forces, so these are up for grabs.

1 Minotaur
2 Basilisk
2 Medusa (1 unassembled)
1 Vanquisher Macharius

I also have some scale camo mesh I was going to drape over the Minotaur's crew cabin I will throw in.

Message me on slack or PM.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Here's a video recap of the Spindral Wastes campaign day.

See aussie hams in their natural habitat. Marvel at fully painted armies. Gasp as hams are slammed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5Sk3pBpcs

xutech fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Sep 17, 2018

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

GreenMarine posted:

Before I go to EBay, anyone in the PNW crew interested in these tanks?

For trade or sale. I'm not going to build the army I was planning to here and I want to make room for other forces, so these are up for grabs.

1 Minotaur
2 Basilisk
2 Medusa (1 unassembled)
1 Vanquisher Macharius

I also have some scale camo mesh I was going to drape over the Minotaur's crew cabin I will throw in.

Message me on slack or PM.

TKWG?

GreenMarine
Apr 25, 2009

Switchblade Switcharoo

Do you really want to give him this many templates?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

xutech posted:

Eventually my Praetor was beheaded by a solar Auxilia tyrant who was wearing the gross national product of his planet in equipment.

The best way to pay less for your SAux army is to put every upgrade on the commander. Archeotech Pistol, Paragon Blade, Artificer Armor... Psi-Jammer? Yeah, why not, slap that bitch in there, too.

...however, not even that will help you make that €370 euro force from FW into a 1k pts army.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Played so much Horus Heresy Legions that I'm now sad that I'm not collecting World Eaters.

Also, cool event, cool event post, etc.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.
You can always start a new legion!

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
Buglord

DJ Dizzy posted:

gently caress you Satan, get out of my head with such filthy temptations

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

DJ Dizzy posted:

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

Killer_Bees! posted:

gently caress you Satan, get out of my head with such filthy temptations

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

DJ Dizzy posted:

Do Blood Angels. Or Solars Auxilia!

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Tubby Genebulky Blackshields on bikes with robo buddies.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Khymera Blackshields using Primaris models. An adequate representation of how hosed up, deformed and aberrant the Khymera are.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Mango Polo posted:

Khymera Blackshields using Primaris models. An adequate representation of how hosed up, deformed and aberrant the Khymera are.

That would actually work, if not for the terrible weapon scarcity when it comes to Blackshields.

Anyone have any good pictures of blackshield armies?

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007

JcDent posted:

That would actually work, if not for the terrible weapon scarcity when it comes to Blackshields.

Anyone have any good pictures of blackshield armies?

That would be easy enough to convert I think. Shotguns from recasters, since FW decided we were no longer deserving, everything else can be easily sourced from 40k. Maybe use some of the more obscure bolter patterns like umbra.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

You could also get shotguns from bits sellers. Scouts, some of the new Primaris, the Necromunda gangs, Genestealer cults - all have some shotgun looking stuff.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

You were like the third person to inform me of this lmao. (I messaged him don’t worry)

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Almost done with my tyrant and hussars:

Hard to take a group shot but they got a lot of little conversions all over:

(obligatory)

BULBASAUR fucked around with this message at 10:58 on Sep 18, 2018

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

BULBASAUR posted:

Where are the wings from? I know Trolls Under The Bridge makes them but I'm wondering if someone else does, too?

E: Also what do they field as for 30k again? Ogryns?

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I found a guy on ebay that makes them specifically for the death riders. Pretty awesome.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

BULBASAUR posted:

I found a guy on ebay that makes them specifically for the death riders. Pretty awesome.

Very nice, how are they joined/attached?

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
Buglord

BULBASAUR posted:

(obligatory)

Jesus bro these are legit as gently caress

Ghazk
May 11, 2007

I can see EVERYTHING

BULBASAUR posted:

Love the inclusion of actual crows

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Jimminy! Those Hussars are lovely!

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thanks guys. I'll run em in ZM this weekend and expect them to all die horribly.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Thanks guys. I'll run em in ZM this weekend and expect them to all die horribly.

I can help with this.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Here’s my 1500 ZM List

Rite of War: Primarch’s Chosen

HQ: Horus the Warmaster
Troops: 8 Justaerin w/ combi-plas
Troops: 20 combi vets

Please rate & subscribe

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.