Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Why would anyone use MFL for redraft?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

dkj posted:

Why would anyone use MFL?

Fixed your post

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Eh it's apparently the only option for dynasty leagues from what I've heard. Although it sounds like Sleeper has made some moves in that section recently.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Mfl is the only site that will let you set up any wacky league you could possible imagine. In exchange, everything about the site is dogshit.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
2 points from Cousins probably isnt going to do it for me.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

I'm so mad at myself for benching Carson.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Good trade, thanks for being persistent with my TE clusterfuck

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Spermy Smurf posted:

Good trade, thanks for being persistent with my TE clusterfuck

He's my fourth running back and I don't have a first next year, so I figured that was a nice solution to cover myself if none of my young, dumb tight ends pan out.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Stomping me Papes

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Can we rewind to last year when I was good and had most points for?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
can we, instead, fastforward to my first overall pick?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I'm feeling really good about my trade for Saquon. With Alshon finally coming back and Corey Davis showing flashes, I might actually make the playoffs for the first time ever.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I don't think you'll have cause to regret the saquon trade. He looks pretty real.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I don't think you'll have cause to regret the saquon trade. He looks pretty real.

Yeah, I love him.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Frgrbrgr change your d/st

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Hey, gently caress you Jets guy who collapsed at the 1yd line rather than run in a 104yd defensive td.

Zero seconds left on the clock. Push that poo poo.

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Candlelight Virgil posted:

Frgrbrgr change your d/st

I'm really making GBS threads the bed this season

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i might be on a very straight road to 0-5 but i just want to say james connor is real and good and my friend

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Mark Ingram can cut the poo poo anytime. 2tds in a half.

I got 2 guys with 3pts combined. And I used to have a 10pt lead on Ingram.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I needed Kamara to have a big game for me, so of course Ingram went off lol.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Spermy Smurf posted:

Hey, gently caress you Jets guy who collapsed at the 1yd line rather than run in a 104yd defensive td.

Zero seconds left on the clock. Push that poo poo.

Aaaand I lost by 1pt.

Thanks jets guy.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Putting a couple players on the trade block:

Robert Woods!
Would you like a piece of the best offense in football? What about the 10th highest scoring WR in the whole drat league? How about a 26 year old who is locked into the Rams until 2021??
You're in luck, you can have all of that in one 6'0" 190 pound package!
Maybe you, unlike me, could actually loving just start him every week and get some of those points.
Looking for a 2-19 mid first rounder or a 2020 1st + 2nd from anyone.

Doug Baldwin
Would you like a piece of Russel Wilson Bullshit? What about a WR who has scored multiple fantasy points this season? How about a guy who has produced in the past, isn't actually eligible for Social Security yet, and can only get better?
You can have this rear end in a top hat for like I dunno, a 2019 3rd?

Donte Moncrief
He got 15 targets last week. He's only like 25 or whatever. He's pretty pretty good, verging on breaking out, for about three years now, wouldn't you like to be the guy who got him while the getting was good??
You can have him for, like, something interesting. He's the 44th highest scoring WR this year, his targets are trending up, he's put up 10+ points in three of five games this year, including a 19 point game. He could actually be the bye week guy who gets you a win that gets you to the playoffs.

I'll also consider offers on other players if you want to pick the rotting carcass of my team apart. You will probably have to pry James Conner, D.J. Moore, Cooper Kupp, Darius Guice, and Evan Engram out of my cold dead hands. Cam Newton would probably have to involve a QB swap of some kind, I don't really want to go completely naked at the position.

Otherwise, I'm open for business.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Putting a couple players on the trade block:

Robert Woods!
Would you like a piece of the best offense in football? What about the 10th highest scoring WR in the whole drat league? How about a 26 year old who is locked into the Rams until 2021??
You're in luck, you can have all of that in one 6'0" 190 pound package!
Maybe you, unlike me, could actually loving just start him every week and get some of those points.
Looking for a 2-19 mid first rounder or a 2020 1st + 2nd from anyone.

Doug Baldwin
Would you like a piece of Russel Wilson Bullshit? What about a WR who has scored multiple fantasy points this season? How about a guy who has produced in the past, isn't actually eligible for Social Security yet, and can only get better?
You can have this rear end in a top hat for like I dunno, a 2019 3rd?

Donte Moncrief
He got 15 targets last week. He's only like 25 or whatever. He's pretty pretty good, verging on breaking out, for about three years now, wouldn't you like to be the guy who got him while the getting was good??
You can have him for, like, something interesting. He's the 44th highest scoring WR this year, his targets are trending up, he's put up 10+ points in three of five games this year, including a 19 point game. He could actually be the bye week guy who gets you a win that gets you to the playoffs.

I'll also consider offers on other players if you want to pick the rotting carcass of my team apart. You will probably have to pry James Conner, D.J. Moore, Cooper Kupp, Darius Guice, and Evan Engram out of my cold dead hands. Cam Newton would probably have to involve a QB swap of some kind, I don't really want to go completely naked at the position.

Otherwise, I'm open for business.

Sent an offer.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Doug Baldwin has a big old SOLD sticker slapped on his back, y'all. These deals can only be described as HOT.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Doug Baldwin has a big old SOLD sticker slapped on his back, y'all. These deals can only be described as HOT.

My very own cripple!

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

I wish I had seen this earlier. Might have gotten in on that Doug Baldwin action. Probably for the best. I already have more receivers than I know what to do with.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
i have not only the fewest points scored, but also the most points scored against

really makes you think

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
Diarrhea fix your poo poo

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
I forgot today is only Saturday. My bad for jumping the gun.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

All my TEs are on bye so whatever

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Under appreciated upside of having someone else’s pick is the chance to root against someone else in addition to yourself.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Under appreciated upside of having someone else’s pick is the chance to root against someone else in addition to yourself.

:(

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Kazak_Hstan posted:

You son of a bitch

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Am I really about to get another win? Robert Woods throw down a goose egg, bitch.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Why did I start Wentz over Mahomes. :argh:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Sataere posted:

Why did I start Wentz over Mahomes. :argh:

Wait, did you mean to do this or just forget to start Mahomes? If you meant to start Wentz I’d love to hear the reasoning behind this.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I accidentally stared Peyton barber over James Conner and Carmen out ahead, ama.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

jabro posted:

Wait, did you mean to do this or just forget to start Mahomes? If you meant to start Wentz I’d love to hear the reasoning behind this.

Saints had given up the third most points to opposing quarterbacks and over the last few weeks, the difference between the two hadn't been that significant.

Basically I over thought the whole thing and forgot the number one rule. DSYS.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Do not engage with me

Shouldn't I be the fourth playoff team? I thought top scorer got the wild card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frgrbrgr
Jan 20, 2009

Sataere posted:

Shouldn't I be the fourth playoff team? I thought top scorer got the wild card?

I thought so too - I legitimately do not deserve to be 9-5 lol