Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the croc on the left.

I'm the woman in the middle window on the 2nd floor...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

I would like to drive to work on that. I promise to keep it spotless.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'm all for driving an open top coupe to work, but at least give me some sweet scissor doors.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Who said you could post my Mordheim terrain?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Stop posting Graf Orlok's summer home, he'll sue and suck your assets dry.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

A+ ruins, would explore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gorgeous livery

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
For those times when you really need to kill 16 people at once.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

There's a guy here in Vancouver who sold his tech company recently for a mint. He bought himself a $370,000 Lambo then put another 120 grand into making it extra cool... so he can give rides to people who would never be able to afford to ride in a supercar. Just like "oh need a lift to the other end of town lets go" as well as taking kids from the local Children's Hospital for rides.

I think that's a pretty a badass thing to do.

Solar Coaster
Sep 2, 2009

Caedus posted:

There's a guy here in Vancouver who sold his tech company recently for a mint. He bought himself a $370,000 Lambo then put another 120 grand into making it extra cool... so he can give rides to people who would never be able to afford to ride in a supercar. Just like "oh need a lift to the other end of town lets go" as well as taking kids from the local Children's Hospital for rides.

Got a story or article? Would be a cool read

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He should drive for Uber!

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Cash Cab: but every round is Lightning Round

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

I heard about it on the radio while driving - he does everything via his instagram and I didn't quite catch the name of his account when he mentioned it. I'll keep poking around but I can't seem to find the right combination of words for the ole' gargler. I figured the radio station might have put something about it on their social media but there's nothing yet.

We don't have uber here in BC yet but he said if there was, that's exactly what he'd be doing.

captainblastum
Dec 1, 2004

Seems like this might be the dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGlpW9qsvew

And he seems like a pretty good dude.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Say Nothing posted:

For those times when you really need to kill 16 people at once.

Tf2 content has looped back to cool I'd rock the poo poo out of this as scout

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That's actually a 1911 manual gatling gun. To gat, do sick cartwheels.

This is from the times before people stopped being very bad rear end, obv.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Double Bill posted:

A+ ruins, would explore

just spend some time looking at this and estimating where the loads are distributed, it's a quick masterclass in architecture as it develops over a long period

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Gorgeous livery

Amen to that. I can't think of a single application where Gulf colors don't make it awesome.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

https://twitter.com/sofiabiologista/status/1042246129964900352

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Denise Mueller-Korenek rides bicycle 183.9 mph
That's average speed over the last mile, so peak was probably a bit higher.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Denise Mueller-Korenek rides bicycle 183.9 mph
That's average speed over the last mile, so peak was probably a bit higher.

"Behind it, Mueller-Korenek sat on a bike with gearing so steep that she needed to be towed to about 100 mph before taking over under her own power."

:stonklol:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I blew out both my rotator cuffs watching this.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What's wrong with him :ohdear:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Dick Trauma posted:

"Behind it, Mueller-Korenek sat on a bike with gearing so steep that she needed to be towed to about 100 mph before taking over under her own power."

:stonklol:

The video makes it look pretty terrifying, especially the slowing down. I like that they put brakes on the bike, just in case.

Keystoned
Jan 27, 2012

Caedus posted:

My boss is starting a car museum and recently bought a ford gt. He wants to get one of the new ones but you have to submit a video and be selected.

His plan right now is to show up as an uber driver (hes driven for them in the past to get ideas for a local low income public transit system he wants to implement) with smoke/lasers and rock music blaring, then do a burnout after the person gets in. If he gets it done anytime soon ill see if i can get the video.

j.peeba
Oct 25, 2010

Almost Human
Nap Ghost

Keystoned posted:

My boss is starting a car museum and recently bought a ford gt. He wants to get one of the new ones but you have to submit a video and be selected.

His plan right now is to show up as an uber driver (hes driven for them in the past to get ideas for a local low income public transit system he wants to implement) with smoke/lasers and rock music blaring, then do a burnout after the person gets in. If he gets it done anytime soon ill see if i can get the video.

That’d be cool as hell but at least over here you need to have at least four seats to Uber.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

Aramoro posted:

The video makes it look pretty terrifying, especially the slowing down. I like that they put brakes on the bike, just in case.

Just in case they wanted to vaporize some bicycle brakes. I'd love to know more about how the bike was constructed.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

j.peeba posted:

That’d be cool as hell but at least over here you need to have at least four seats to Uber.

Uber doesn't know what car you use when you pick people up. I've had different cars show up a few times.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

oh dope posted:

Just in case they wanted to vaporize some bicycle brakes. I'd love to know more about how the bike was constructed.

It seems like a bit of a kitbash, custom carbon frame, compound reduction drive train which is just 2 chain sets joined together, downhill forks, motor bike tyres. It's like 7ft long as well.

El Laucha
Oct 9, 2012

Also, one of the chainrings has a disk brake on it!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jerry Cotton posted:

What's wrong with him :ohdear:

Swam up a brackish river and got stuck in a CT machine I'd wager.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

DandyLion posted:

Swam up a brackish river and got stuck in a CT machine I'd wager.

Auspol candiru?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/TpDCR31.gifv

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQ5f8tvRxY

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Stolen from the Eastern European thread:

https://i.imgur.com/vDlynmx.mp4

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd love to know what that guy got paid for that job.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

His rear end is precariously close to that rear wheel.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/multiTASKmedium/status/1042837668311130113

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

RCarr posted:

I'd love to know what that guy got paid for that job.

Paid?