Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

b_d posted:

what colors..

white and silver

that's only additive light, all colors at once is black

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I will use my magicks on you fuckers

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
my eyes are also death black and regular black

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
but they change colors when she gets mad

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

but they change colors when she gets mad

:liara:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
For the last few years I've just been listing my eye color as "bloodshot"

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
https://twitter.com/scully1888/status/1042406904675426306?s=19

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

is Nintendo seriously making Bowser into an anime titty lady

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

No Dark Castle, no dice

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Really Pants posted:

Did I miss something

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIvXV7zrVgQ

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

*sits up straight and listens expectantly*

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Really Pants posted:

Hello I would like to hear more

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I kinda wish TellTale made a seasonal point & click adventure game out of Venture Bros, stuff more akin to their earlier games, not the post-Walking-Dead stuff.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

n/m it's just the internet again

I was so sure I'd gotten hold of a hot scoop

al-azad
May 28, 2009

No Robert Mapplethorpe no thank you

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Who would you play in it? Hank Venture?

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Help Im Alive posted:

Did I miss something

Saint Freak posted:

Hello I would like to hear more

So there's that power up from the other day (from Mario Party I think?) which turns Toadette into Princess Peach and prompted many questions about the nature of things in the mushroom kingdom. Eventually, this was drawn: https://twitter.com/ayyk92/status/1042465252221181954
And now half the internet has been repurposed towards generating massive amounts of fanart of princess Bowser.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

FirstAidKite posted:

I kinda wish TellTale made a seasonal point & click adventure game out of Venture Bros, stuff more akin to their earlier games, not the post-Walking-Dead stuff.
An Evil Dead game in the vein of Tales from the Borderlands could have been rad too.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

bloodychill posted:

The Order of the Triad, Day of the Tentacle style.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Really Pants posted:

Chev posted:

So there's that power up from the other day (from Mario Party I think?) which turns Toadette into Princess Peach and prompted many questions about the nature of things in the mushroom kingdom. Eventually, this was drawn: https://twitter.com/ayyk92/status/1042465252221181954
And now half the net has been repurposed towards generating massive amounts of fanart of princess Bowser.

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, but yeah, that's the gist of it.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
One more update on the telltale situation https://twitter.com/LawofTD/status/1043278296396357633

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

bloodychill posted:

Whoever they need you to play as. They could split it up from episode to episode.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Relax Or DIE posted:

The Order of the Triad, Day of the Tentacle style.

Hold on, emailing the Life is Strange team to make this happen.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
"The secret to alchemy is like any good relationship. You gotta be a giver and a taker equally everything's gotta be balanced. You're reading this in Master Shake's voice now."

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I thought the first game of the new Walking Dead series had already been released. What about people who preordered a season pass?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

LawfulWaffle posted:

I thought the first game of the new Walking Dead series had already been released. What about people who preordered a season pass?

Complimentary copies of the remaining Minecraft Story Mode episodes.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

LawfulWaffle posted:

They get Episode 2 apparently, but for the second half of the game they're poo poo out of luck most likely.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo
They're gonna have to join other creditors for the bankruptcy.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh man, it sucks that they're never going to finish TWD. I'm not huge on Telltale games but when there's a story set up to end then it should be allowed to end

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

drat I was really liking Walking Dead; Final Season too. :smith:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Rarity posted:

Oh man, it sucks that they're never going to finish TWD. I'm not huge on Telltale games but when there's a story set up to end then it should be allowed to end

It sucks so much when stuff like that happens.

I can only hope that one day we'll get Aquaria 2.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Gonna see how Dark Souls plays on the Switch...

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Oh man, that really sucks about Telltale. LucasArts adventure games were my #1 poo poo growing up and I'm super thankful to them for keeping the genre going. Their acquisitions of Sam & Max and Monkey Island are still the most excited I've ever been about video game news and these little figures I bought from them will always hold a special place in my heart.

Actually now that I think about it, these might be the only pieces of video game merchandise I've ever owned in my adult life. It's just never been my style, which I guess goes to show just how important they were to me. And yeah sure, most of it is nostalgia, but there's something to be said for a company that had a passion for keeping these things alive.

I didn't think I'd like their new stuff as much, but I've been playing Batman s1 recently and having a blast with it. I'm especially impressed with how they've taken different elements of the Gotham mythos and thrown together a story with a lot of great surprises. And Batman with purple lights absolutely owns. I appreciate them for evolving into their own thing instead of just sticking to the point & clicks.

RIP Telltale

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Telltale is responsible for getting Sam & Max comic reprinted after 15 years and getting the old FOX show on DVD so props to that.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Oh LOL I forgot that the Nintendo Online thing is now a thing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

christ not even getting to finish the final TWD season is brutal.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i got ending 3 in hollow knight and now i'm too exhausted to do all the dlc stuff so goodbye hollow knight

despite how much i bitched about the difficulty that was probably one of my favorite metroidvanias ever and unlike dark souls i was actually sort of able to piece the story together and it felt really cool. so, unironic 9/10

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I played Dark Souls for a hot minute and then ended up loading up Super Mario Bros. (1985)

I forgot the running and jumping momentum this game had. I think I'm going to try to beat this legit OG style (no savescumming no warps) but it might take me a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh right I nearly forgot, it's Earth, Wind & Fire day everybody. Go listen to some EWF and boogie on down.

• Locked thread