Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

MourningView posted:

I mean Mike Stoops ran it too so

Darnold saved him there for a bit but that was such an obviously dumb hired even when it happened

The last time Arizona recruited NFL caliber offensive players was Mike Stoops but . . . yeah . . .I guess he managed to not do anything with that so point stands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

LMAO USC

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I think that is in.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

No way it gets overturned

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
In

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

His foot was in, but it's not indisputable

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thats in as gently caress the video just got frame blur

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
lol

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Proteus Jones posted:

No way it gets overturned

:colbert:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

why do you hate fun sir

downout
Jul 6, 2009

USC GOT ROBBED :smash:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chinatown posted:

why do you hate fun sir

I'm always so hilariously wrong on booth review predictions. I just wanted to wallow in it for a minute.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Proteus Jones posted:

I'm always so hilariously wrong on booth review predictions. I just wanted to wallow in it for a minute.

:hai:

downout
Jul 6, 2009

It's going to be awesome when 2017 national champions UCF go undefeated again and don't get in the playoff because the UNC game was cancelled

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State looked like poo poo in the first half and still covered.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

Penn State looked like poo poo in the first half and still covered.

I guess that's just how this season si going to go. Like in 2016 where they sucked in the first half every game and then blew the doors off in the second half. Except for the games where they just get their asses beat like enxt week looks like

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I kind of figured Penn State would run away in the second half, but not as extreme as this.

Roasted Donut posted:

I guess that's just how this season si going to go. Like in 2016 where they sucked in the first half every game and then blew the doors off in the second half. Except for the games where they just get their asses beat like enxt week looks like

Maybe, but who knows. Penn State can score points, but can the defense prevent OSU from scoring more? The game is at Penn State, at least.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
tonight i made habanero pickles with recycled pickle juice. please wear gloves yo.

theres two habaneros in each jar. im gonna probably die but whatever.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Komet posted:

I kind of figured Penn State would run away in the second half, but not as extreme as this.

Maybe, but who knows. Penn State can score points, but can the defense prevent OSU from scoring more? The game is at Penn State, at least.

I think it will likely be like a 52-49 big 12 type game. PSU can't stop the run and OSU's back 7 sucks rear end. Hopefully Castro-Fields is healthy. Haskins can throw like hell but his inability to run like Barrett may actually play to our strengths for once. Regardless I'm not feeling too optimistic unless/until it actually happens

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
god drat wazzu

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wish Wazzu was in the South so they didn't have to get beat up by Stanford bullies ruining their season.

Ugh this conversation from the announcers is gross.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
lol wazzu D

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Cougs totally gonna get boned by that stupid missed PAT, aren't they.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Based on tonight, I think OSU is gonna murder PSU but I will be pleasantly surprised if they don't.

Thanks for tuning in!

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
haha of course USC is gonna lose

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
:flag: :flag:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
USC's defense is pathetic

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
Wow Pac 12 south is going to be a dumpster fire by the end of the year.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

sigmachiev posted:

Wow Pac 12 south is going to be a dumpster fire by the end of the year.

by the end?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this game owns and no one is watching it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This has been a good game if you like late night Pac-12 football (I do).

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
I am.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

This game is crazy

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

G-Hawk posted:

this game owns and no one is watching it
I'm watching it but I'm not certain that I'm going to remember it. Does that count?

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
So disappointed they didn't go for it there.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Cougs keeping weird is something I always appreciate.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

The gently caress was that formation.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Wiltsghost posted:

The gently caress was that formation.

Is it even possible to snap it to the QB with your shoulders square to the line of scrimmage from it?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Rick posted:

Is it even possible to snap it to the QB with your shoulders square to the line of scrimmage from it?

Do you have to snap it between your legs lol. Maybe throw it behind the left leg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

That's a catch? Who knows.

• Locked thread