Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I keep forgetting that 23 is Lebron now and not Cedric Ceballos (thought the kid spotted in crowd was rocking a Ced jersey at first)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Cougs :(

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Coug’d it

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

gently caress

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Wow what a bad time to fall down.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

mike leach made some really weird conservative play calling down the stretch there. i don't know why they tried to run the ball on that 3rd down at the end

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Oh Cougs.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Extremely The Cougs game.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
:hist101:

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

happy fightin' texas aggie gameday gdt (whoop!)

we're gonna beat the everloving, everliving, compound, complex, fightin' texas aggie we're gonna sock it tua 'em hell outta bama #bthobama #aggiehatebarn #wreckingcrew #comebackszn

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Spaced God posted:

we're gonna beat the everloving, everliving, compound, complex, fightin' texas aggie we're gonna sock it tua 'em hell outta bama #bthobama #aggiehatebarn #wreckingcrew #comebackszn

aaaa-whoop

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Go Gata gently caress a Vol

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Spaced God posted:

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hi it’s gameday and I would just like to say

gently caress Florida

Thanks for listening amen

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Mizzou is going with all gold color rush for the first time ever and it's going to look so sick them dawgs is hell dont they will be stunned into submission bitch

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Long shot but I have a ticket available if anyone wants to watch Miami fiu with good seats.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
That falling apples bit with Saban protégés was disturbing

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Joey Freshwater posted:

gently caress Florida

This but Notre Dame.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Today is the day that Tulane beats Ohio State

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Mizzou is going with all gold color rush for the first time ever and it's going to look so sick them dawgs is hell dont they will be stunned into submission bitch

Huh, gold helmets is a first on its own I'm pretty sure.

They're yellow gold, not the Notre Dame metallic gold if anyone is curious.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Today is the day that Tulane beats Ohio State

If this happens and Wake beats Notre Dame it will be the greatest sports day of all time.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Ok so that animated Nick Saban coaching tree thing was creepy as gently caress...

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Joey Freshwater posted:

gently caress Florida Tennessee Vols

Sir Thats Gross
May 27, 2006
Happy Saturday y’all. gently caress Florida.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
lol at tailgate Salmon

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Lasagna Pilot posted:

lol at tailgate Salmon

I want to laugh but salmon is loving delicious. There’s room for all manner of delicious food in tailgate world. As long as there’s a bunch of alcohol going on alongside.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They got Big Boi and some no-name actor from the 70s is the guest picker?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

I want to laugh but salmon is loving delicious. There’s room for all manner of delicious food in tailgate world. As long as there’s a bunch of alcohol going on alongside.

While absolutely true, Tailgate Salmon is a pretty pro tier username.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Goddamn those yellow Mizzou unis are loving sharp.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

While absolutely true, Tailgate Salmon is a pretty pro tier username.

:agreed:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Man, it's too early to have to pick between hate-watching ND or hate-watching Michigan.

I mean for the main screen. I still have my command center set up, with my HD HomeRun Prime (TV, Big iPad, Small iPad) and streaming in a smaller window on the laptop.

I am ready. Beer is cold, pizza place in favorites on the phone, raw carrots and celery for munching. Let's do this :jerky:

Proteus Jones fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Sep 22, 2018

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Proteus Jones posted:

Man, it's too early to have to pick between hate-watching ND or hate-watching Michigan.

I mean for the main screen. I still have my command center set up, with my HD HomeRun Prime (TV, Big iPad, Small iPad) and streaming in a smaller window on the laptop.

I am ready. Beer is cold, pizza place in favorites on the phone, raw carrots and celery for munching. Let's do this :jerky:

Notre Dame is going to get beat OP

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Notre Dame is going to get beat OP

Dear god I hope so.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
gently caress Florida, ND, Michigan and Texas.

GO ZIPS

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Proteus Jones posted:

I've got a sixer of Six Point IIPA, a 750 of St Bernardus quad, a Rodenbach sour.

Ready to watch the shitshow of UF-UT.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Checking in with football while on my train from Venice to Florence and I had no idea that this region is Big 10 West flat.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Sash! posted:

Checking in with football while on my train from Venice to Florence and I had no idea that this region is Big 10 West flat.

I told my wife it reminded me of driving through Iowa

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
we're going to get owned. ugh. mizzou bitch

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Are any of these early games going to be good?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
Yeah, the Po river valley is the ugliest part of Italy. Piacenza and Lodi smell like northern Illinois.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

EvilHawk posted:

Are any of these early games going to be good?

Georgia/Mizzou could be fun for like a quarter and Purdue/BC might have a lot of offense, as weird as that sounds. ND/Wake might be close too but I don't think I'd call it good

• Locked thread