Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

The Nebraska :lol:huskers, ladies and gentlemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

LLCoolJD posted:

I don't, but that would have been quite the decline in prestige.

it was when it looked like big xii might blow up after A&M and Mizzou bolted to the SEC and Texas/OU flirted with the Pac-12.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

LLCoolJD posted:

I don't, but that would have been quite the decline in prestige.

It would have probably been the AAC but they were in trouble when it looked like the Big XII might implode

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Good special teams there, Nebraska.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

remember when iowa state was thinking they might have to go to the mac

Remember when Weet Virginia was actually in the Big East?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

My weekly reminder that Holyfield was our 4th string back last year

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

in those EA sports games, my NIU dynasty would always replace either Iowa State in the Big 12 or Northwestern in the Big 10. lmbo

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Would like to point out that Montgomery and Butler combined for like 60 total yards against Iowa

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Go zips

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

MourningView posted:

It would have probably been the AAC but they were in trouble when it looked like the Big XII might implode

in some ways that conference would have been a lot of fun to be in and while my strong preference remains the ACC, i am happy we made the jump the big xii. we're like loving swimming in cash now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Missouri's defense has been much better than I expected through a quarter.

I don't really expect it to last, but credit for that quarter at least.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

WaryWarren posted:

in those EA sports games, my NIU dynasty would always replace either Iowa State in the Big 12 or Northwestern in the Big 10. lmbo

Taking over a midmajor and then taking ISU's spot in the Big 12 within like 3 years was one of my favorite part of dynasty mode

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Remember when Weet Virginia was actually in the Big East?

you mean when we regularly went to bcs bowls, yes i do

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Twitter is failing me hard, give me a drat gif or video of that Butler TD.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I don't understand this "you cant advance a muffed punt" rule. It's the dumbest loving thing

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

kansas probably wouldn't even be that lucky

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why the gently caress would you run a route and not think that the ball might be thrown to you?

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
gently caress

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Lol mizzou

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I hope Mizzou starts playing worse so I can't convince myself they only lost because of bad luck

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
LOLOLOL

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Dammit, that pick deserved 6

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

kansas probably wouldn't even be that lucky

kansas basketball would have bought them a ticket to like the AAC and it would have *possibly* kept its place in the p5 but i think the next round of re-alignment will be wild

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

WaryWarren posted:

I miss that ncaa football video game so much. gently caress those guys that got it cancelled

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

I miss that ncaa football video game so much. gently caress those guys that got it cancelled

Yes gently caress EA

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Recovering from Great American Beer Fest and watching cfb. Good lord what a great day.

Go Tigers. Wreck Tech!

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
loving johnson

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

DrunkPanda posted:

you mean gently caress the ncaa for being little pricks about paying players for their likeness while we enjoy murderball?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

loving johnson

Lock put it in a bad place.

...perfectly thrown to a wide open Johnson.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Thanks for this gift, defense. Watch how we gently caress it up.

loving run the ball, Chaney, you absolute moron.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yes gently caress EA

And NCAA*

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

*football coaches making 100s of millions, while teams having loving 50 foot waterfalls and lazy rivers*

CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY THE PLAYERS

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

All EA had to do was randomize rosters and let users customize them and it’d be gold. But instead they made literal copies and just left names off.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I loving hate Georgia, but I also really don't want to be the only team they embarrass, so I would not mind a Mizzou blowout here.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
lol at Purdue's fleaflicker screen pass

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

kansas basketball would have bought them a ticket to like the AAC and it would have *possibly* kept its place in the p5 but i think the next round of re-alignment will be wild

Yeah, it's hard for me to think of a basketball program as powerful as Kansas not being in the P5, the only one I can think of that even comes close to Gonzaga, and that's... a huge gap, tradition and prestige wise. Maybe they could just go indy like Notre Dame did, but even Notre Dame doesn't do that anymore.

Anyway, gently caress Baylor.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

KKKLIP ART posted:

Yes gently caress EA

It's more the NCAA's fault, I'd say

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

KKKLIP ART posted:

All EA had to do was randomize rosters and let users customize them and it’d be gold. But instead they made literal copies and just left names off.

No, all they had to do was agree to some sort of fund to pay players from their profits. it's literally that and NCAA being assholes about licensing.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Thanks for this gift, defense. Watch how we gently caress it up.

loving run the ball, Chaney, you absolute moron.

But they would expect that!

(Ran the ball on everyone 69% of everyone at will last season)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Can we please not spot uga any more points thanks

• Locked thread