Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
LOL someone's cleat ended up on the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Mike_V posted:

has mizzou thrown the ball more than 20 yards down the field yet? not completion but attempted?

We suck at short and mid passes but our DBs are very good, including one who will be a first rounder for sure

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
lol mizzou defense stellar in a 20+ point loss. it's like the florida/mizzou game but mizzou is gata

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

has mizzou thrown the ball more than 20 yards down the field yet? not completion but attempted?

Twice I think. Once on third and long, a failed back shoulder throw that was actually placed pretty well but the receiver didn't come up with it (surprise surprise). And they took a shot at Emanuel Hall once but it was out of bounds and he didn't have any separation anyway.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Boston C:lol:ege

Edit: spelling is hard

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My team sucks and I want to love them and be boisterous but I have nothing and they're making me look like a loving moron for believing in them ever.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

wake forest forever bad

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

What game should I be watching right now before the 3:30 games?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

My team sucks and I want to love them and be boisterous but I have nothing and they're making me look like a loving moron for believing in them ever.

after what happens to kentucky later lets kiss eachother

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Godzilla07 posted:

What game should I be watching right now before the 3:30 games?

NEVADA/TOLEDO

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Drunk Canuck posted:

wake forest forever bad

Kiss my sweaty rear end. :mad:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That looked like a forward pass.

and...that play was so ridiculous I want it to stand anyway.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
That was the keystone cop-iest play I’ve ever seen.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
This is the dumbest game

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

what is wrong with these refs? that was an obvious forward pass

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
im not able to watch the game because im at work, but from this thread it seems like if not for the refs, missouri would be up by 50

kirby must have made the checks big today

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
and the hilarious part is the rivals guys were freaking out about the refs pre-game because the head ref is apparently a tech grad and has thrown flags in the past that were super suspect. he was the aj green excessive celebration guy.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

vikingstrike posted:

im not able to watch the game because im at work, but from this thread it seems like if not for the refs, missouri would be up by 50

mizz just repeatedly shot thmselves in the cock

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

j'mon moore has secretly suited up at all receiver positions

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I literally want to die.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

vikingstrike posted:

Missouri's offense hasn't really gotten going at all, so no. Georgia got a free TD early they probably shouldn't have and arguably got another one when a receiver dropped the ball before going into the end zone that was picked up and returned by a Mizzou player (there was legitimately no way to overturn it though, no good angle).

If Missouri stopped doing incredibly stupid poo poo and the refs didn't screw up once or twice it would probably be a pretty close game though.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mike_V posted:

j'mon moore has secretly suited up at all receiver positions

:mmmhmm:

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Kiss my sweaty rear end. :mad:

okay but that isn't gonna stop the Irish from being ranked top 5 :getin:

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Drunk Canuck posted:

okay but that isn't gonna stop the Irish from being ranked top 5 :getin:

go to hell

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/Wendys/status/1043570044427472898

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Georgia is sleepwalking through this game and should’ve put it away a long time ago.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Why did Mizzou go for two there?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
^^--yeah gently caress if I know. I guess it makes it an 11 point game instead of 12 so you could tie with a FG + TD + 2pt but that doesn't seem particularly important.

Huh, I don't know if I've ever seen a team purposely take a delay of game for route reasons on a two point conversion attempt.

If that's what they actually did, which may not be true.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

tigers bitch only a td and FG away now

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Strobe posted:

Why did Mizzou go for two there?

TD + FG rather than 2 TDs

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Pittsburgh’s QB just caught his own deflected pass....eight yards behind the line of scrimmage

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Okay I really like the construction workers climbing the crane to watch the game :3:

Cthulhumatic
May 21, 2007
Not dreaming...just turned off.

Fast food shade is best shade.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thanks for the assist buddy.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Todd McShay on a crane

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Haha, if your reaction is to get up and complain about the non-existent flag you expect for the hit you just made you should probably not have made that hit.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I literally want to die.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

someone made to sit out a play for wearing his kneepads incorrectly

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hate that Kendall Hinton scored that TD on his first play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Thanks for the assist buddy.

anytime

• Locked thread