Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Tetracube posted:

holy gently caress everyone https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZuayQFD51w

not an internet culture warrior or a self own but idk where else to put this :shrug:

This is masterfully made.

Just as the viewer's eyes are glazing over, it drops the "My name is Tim Gosar" and then lingers for just long enough for the "wait... what?" and then goes on to continue the slams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Limbaugh will probably be on the air until he dies. There were some thinkpieces a while back speculating that he might not get his contract renewed because his audience is dying off, and Brietbart & Friends were where the younger shitheads were flocking to nowadays. Doesn't seem to have come true though.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

SirSamVimes posted:

This is masterfully made.

Just as the viewer's eyes are glazing over, it drops the "My name is Tim Gosar" and then lingers for just long enough for the "wait... what?" and then goes on to continue the slams.

Imagine being such a huge piece of poo poo that your entire family gets together and makes a tv commercial about it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Casimir Radon posted:

Limbaugh will probably be on the air until he dies. There were some thinkpieces a while back speculating that he might not get his contract renewed because his audience is dying off, and Brietbart & Friends were where the younger shitheads were flocking to nowadays. Doesn't seem to have come true though.

By the same point it's not like there's anyone else anyone cares about competing for his timeslot.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
More amazing news from the hammers currently falling on Alex Jones

quote:

SAN FRANCISCO — PayPal has become the latest tech giant to cut off Infowars, the conspiracy website run by the right-wing provocateur Alex Jones.

Infowars was informed by PayPal on Thursday night that it would have 10 business days to find a new payment processor.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/21/technology/paypal-blocks-infowars.html

:byewhore:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Alex Jones is gonna go SO HARD on Bitcoin and he's gonna lose his rear end on it.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Hellsau posted:

Alex Jones is gonna go SO HARD on Bitcoin and he's gonna lose his rear end on it.

I'm surprised it took this long.

rafikki
Mar 8, 2008

I see what you did there. (It's pretty easy, since ducks have a field of vision spanning 340 degrees.)

~SMcD

CPL593H posted:

Imagine being such a huge piece of poo poo that your entire family gets together and makes a tv commercial about it.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45611403

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CPL593H posted:

That poo poo is not just cold blooded but one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I am curious how bad this stupid fucker is if a bunch of his siblings are saying he ain't worth this.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

I am curious how bad this stupid fucker is if a bunch of his siblings are saying he ain't worth this.

The BBC story Rafikki linked has some choice details, he seems like a massive POS

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Casimir Radon posted:

Limbaugh and most conservative talk radio personalities have a business model unlike most entertainers. they make money by selling ad time on their show - the ads are actually part of the show, which is why you hear the voice of rush himself selling dick pills. rush pays the radio station to carry his show with the ad money, not the other way around. so as long as there are shady advertisers selling ultra betA prostate xlz rush ain't going anywhere

Merrill Grinch
May 21, 2001

infuriated by investments
Lately Limbaugh's been trying to start a feud with 538 over their predictions. "What NATE SILVER is lying to you about is when he says the DEMOCRATS have a three out of four chance of winning what that actually means is the Republicans win 25% of the time."

Nate's response on their podcast was something along the lines of "yes, that's how numbers work".

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

Limbaugh’s listenership is retired and watching Fox News now. so he’s retaining the 40-60 year old working group that doesn’t know about nazi podcasts yet.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Does Jones not just take major credit cards for buying his brain pills and poo poo? Couldn't he just use square or something similar?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Stefan Prodan posted:

Does Jones not just take major credit cards for buying his brain pills and poo poo? Couldn't he just use square or something similar?

I have a feeling a good chunk of his audience don't have credit cards for various reasons

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He said that Charlottesville was a leftist plot to make Trump look bad.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

CPL593H posted:

Imagine a district full of voters so stupid that it won't make any difference, because hoo-wee, AZ-4 is the one.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
https://twitter.com/DrPaulGosar/status/1043566696340971520

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Mary Annette posted:

Imagine a district full of voters so stupid that it won't make any difference, because hoo-wee, AZ-4 is the one.

Man that is some sick gerrymandering.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

flashy_mcflash posted:

He said that Charlottesville was a leftist plot to make Trump look bad.

jesus christ. THAT bad huh.

seems like cool dude.

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Hell yeah armed literal anti-fascists.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

some gorgeous mausers there

and armed leftists are always beautiful

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Going through Gosar's Twitter. Dude is getting roasted lol

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Welp I'm somewhere between speechless and dying laughing.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Picnic Princess posted:

Going through Gosar's Twitter. Dude is getting roasted lol

https://twitter.com/CalliopeAnim/status/1043584644380274689

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://twitter.com/Rich_Cooper/status/1037035578716352514

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Why do these dudes always assume that feminists want chivalry? Is their only contact with feminism via obnoxious Tweety Bird memes?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 26 days!)

The whole premise of chivalry is that women are too weak to help themselves, which is why you need strong men around to order society.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The whole premise of chivalry is that women are too weak to help themselves, which is why you need strong men around to order society.

also that equality means that there should be no differences in behavior between genders

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

babypolis posted:

also that equality means that there should be no differences in behavior between genders

yeah it's this basically, they have no idea what either word means

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Martout posted:

yeah it's this basically, they have no idea what either word means

They also have a problem with the meaning of the word "feminism".

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

CPL593H posted:

They also have a problem with the meaning of the word "feminism".

it's super hard to understand tho, like what do they want!?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Martout posted:

it's super hard to understand tho, like what do they want!?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

So... feminism is cool and good?

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm CAPiTALISM

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

I'm CAPiTALISM

I'm afraid I'm going to have to destroy you now then.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

Christian Conservatives have this bad habit of making things they hate sound really cool when they're trying to discourage people from liking them

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Son of Man posted:

cannibalistic humanoid underground dweller

i always preferred "swine-thing" (from william hope hodgson's house on the borderland) as it perfectly illustrates the unsettling, otherworldy porcine qualities displayed by the crowds at trump's rallies.

Veib posted:

The best part about this is that gamergators recruited Jack Thompson to their "cause", because apparently the only thing he hates more than video games are women

yikes, this is worse than that time the JDL proudly unveiled adolf eichmann's vengeful ghost had joined their ranks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

CPL593H posted:

Christian Conservatives have this bad habit of making things they hate sound really cool when they're trying to discourage people from liking them

Christian Conservatives believe that basically anything that makes you excited that ISN'T about Jesus is demonic, so yes, they hate everything cool by default.

Heck, some of 'em even think that stuff that IS about Jesus is demonic if it makes you excited. They literally hate fun.