Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

FirstAidKite posted:

I just wanna see the original heart's medicine game show up on steam since they had the 2nd and 3rd one show up already.

you didnt answer my question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Kurtofan posted:

it becomes the mushroom republic

My favorite part of Super Mario Odyssey (second to the Festival) is when they say that New Donk City is trying to show the world that the people don't need monarchs to govern them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

Yes but does Idolmaster have cursing and smoking
cinderella girls does

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Taintrunner posted:

Yes but does Idolmaster have cursing and smoking

only in the idolmaster fan works from comiket

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

FirstAidKite posted:

I just wanna see the original heart's medicine game show up on steam since they had the 2nd and 3rd one show up already.

Are there any new developments in the Delicious Extended Universe, I also wanted to play that vet game

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Are there any new developments in the Delicious Extended Universe, I also wanted to play that vet game

Unfortunately, idk. I don't actually play them, I just sit around and watch KCB play them when she streams them and provide shitpost commentary.

She hasn't streamed them lately, she's been too busy/stressed from a combination of work, illness/allergies, online classes, and trying to keep herself occupied and focused which is hard because of the ADHD.

exploded mummy posted:

you didnt answer my question

In his bust

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I finished Halo 3. Out of the original games, it definitely has the best campaign, but man does that second to last level blow.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I remember playing Heart’s Medicine. At first I thought it was a parody of hospital soaps but after that early episode about a drug-addicted, handsome doctor I knew it was actually sincere

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Jay Rust posted:

I remember playing Heart’s Medicine. At first I thought it was a parody of hospital soaps but after that early episode about a drug-addicted, handsome doctor I knew it was actually sincere
Parodies can still be very sincere.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Why the gently caress does Dark Souls Switch sound like the audio equivalent of sandpaper

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

Why the gently caress does Dark Souls Switch sound like the audio equivalent of sandpaper
oh is this port going to be bad? I need to cancel my preorder if so

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

homeless snail posted:

I'm watching a network test and the audio is insanely crusty. It sounds absolutely horrendous.

I dunno maybe this is old news but I just found out and I'm baffled they could think this is acceptable.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

homeless snail posted:

the audio in the network test sounds like you're hearing the game from a loving tin can with a string

this is genuinely impossible to listen to lol

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Roth posted:

I finished Halo 3. Out of the original games, it definitely has the best campaign, but man does that second to last level blow.

Those anus doors sure were a good design decision

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
it is very frustrating to be playing something that's apparently so new/unpopular that no one's bothered making any decent guides for it yet

c'mon, internet, throw me a line here

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I seriously doubt the port's actual audio will sound like that, they probably just reduced audio quality to make the download of the demo smaller.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

on the other hand, that's incredibly stupid if they want people to try it out beforehand and deliberately give them a lovely demo version

worked for Mirror of Fate!

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Oh my god the Bell Gargoyle song sounds like absolute trash

Even if they compressed it just for the demo it was still an amazingly poo poo decision. Giving people a horrible impression.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Well after crashing out repeatedly in world 5 ( Hammer Bros :argh: ) yeah I'm just gonna accept continues as a fact of life, there's no way I do this in one unless I spend like 20 hours on this

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Oxxidation posted:

it is very frustrating to be playing something that's apparently so new/unpopular that no one's bothered making any decent guides for it yet

c'mon, internet, throw me a line here

What are you playing?

I hit the point in Prey where the entire game opens up and honestly I'm overwhelmed. Games good though

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

al-azad posted:

What are you playing?

I hit the point in Prey where the entire game opens up and honestly I'm overwhelmed. Games good though

jimmy and the pulsating mass

it's a very long jrpg that's chockablock with secrets and bonus items and so on and everyone seems to have just given it a miss

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

al-azad posted:

the game technically opened up early for me because i shot the poo poo out of january for icing my boy december, leaving me completely without a guide and an entire ship to explore

Oxxidation posted:

jimmy and the pulsating mass

it's a very long jrpg that's chockablock with secrets and bonus items and so on and everyone seems to have just given it a miss

audiences are experiencing exhaustion over the "terminally online" genre

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

The White Dragon posted:

audiences are experiencing exhaustion over the "terminally online" genre

oh, don't be such a pill

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I don't know anything about it but it looks neat

I think I've read its name on these forums like..... once

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I started up Banjo Kazooie to take a break from the Halo franchise. Four days into owning an Xbox One and I have yet to play a game made specifically for the Xbone.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yakuza online looking sick
https://twitter.com/SEGA_OFFICIAL/status/1043717007235940358

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Why build a robot if you can’t have it warm your ... drum bath for you

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"What is my purpose"
"You warm my hairy old man dick water up"

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

bloodychill posted:

Why build a robot if you can’t have it warm your ... drum bath for you

unironically drum baths are a common thing in anime and manga, usually ones set in rural areas

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
in mgs5 why the heck can't i choose how much of my poo poo goes into the stupid online storage

why does being online make the menus slow as poo poo

what is the point of online storage if it still draws from my offline balance first

why am i even being prompted to play online i don't have psplus!

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Looper posted:

in mgs5 why the heck can't i choose how much of my poo poo goes into the stupid online storage

why does being online make the menus slow as poo poo

what is the point of online storage if it still draws from my offline balance first

why am i even being prompted to play online i don't have psplus!

All Konami’s clumsy way of prodding you towards being dependent on online play and being encouraged to do the micro transactions thing

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

i finally made magic cake irl, as opposed to magic tarts like i usually do

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

The Colonel posted:

unironically drum baths are a common thing in anime and manga, usually ones set in rural areas

It doesn’t look uncomfortable, admittedly.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

bloodychill posted:

It doesn’t look uncomfortable, admittedly.

well, they're affectionately named after the way ishikawa goemon was boiled alive

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

VideoGames posted:

I played Super Hang On on my 3DS this morning for the first time since I played it as a 12 year old with their first console: the megadrive.

Whenever I played it back then it was so crushingly tough and I would hit those BirdBird signs over and over.

I would always run out of time around section 3 or 4 of Africa and fail equally poorly on the others.

Today I made it to section 5 of Africa and nearly the end of the race :D

Super Hang-On is chill. Love the 3D Classics releases.

LawfulWaffle posted:

Yeah, I played a lot of Gunbound back in the day. I like that kind of Scorched Earth-type of gameplay. There was a pseudo-3d version of Scorched Earth that I remember playing but I've never been able to find it again. It has simple tanks on a rotatable disk, and you could set up your loadout before each match by purchasing different types of ammo. I think it was freeware but my occasional searches only pull up big, gaudy 3d versions of Scorched Earth and not my sleek, simplified one.

Few pages ago but was it Blast Doors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB5xPMR7a1c

Also HAMSTER just spilled the beans on some upcoming Arcade Archives releases. I can't read Japanese but using technology and the obvious I was able to discern Donkey Kong Jr., Athena, and Image Fight.

https://twitter.com/HAMSTER_Corp/status/1043760069916020736

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Discount Viscount posted:

Also HAMSTER just spilled the beans on some upcoming Arcade Archives releases. I can't read Japanese but using technology and the obvious I was able to discern Donkey Kong Jr., Athena, and Image Fight.

https://twitter.com/HAMSTER_Corp/status/1043760069916020736
alpha mission
ninja-kun 2
route 16
urban champion
athena
ikari warriors
donkey kong jr
imagefight

some garbage, but imagefight is a pretty good shooter

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012