Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Fallom posted:

When do we find out that Kavanaugh's family has left him

The second he's confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I think this behavior will go on until vigilantism happens

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Terrifying Effigies posted:

Also :laffo: that Frank Sinatra's illegitimate son has become this timeline's Horseman of the Patriarchy Apocalypse

Wait, Ronan Farrow is Frank Sinatra's son? :aaa:

By the way, it's super entertaining how Erick, son of Erick, has been melting down on twitter over the Kavanaugh saga. Dude has clearly lost his mind.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Torrannor posted:

Wait, Ronan Farrow is Frank Sinatra's son? :aaa:
Mia has said that she sometimes suspects that Ronan might actually be Frank's son. I'm sure Ronan wishes it were true. Sinatra was kind of a shitbag, but at least he wasn't a child molester.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Soulex posted:

I think this behavior will go on until vigilantism happens

You sound like a crazy person and a twit

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

https://twitter.com/johnwas70733910/status/1042965154235699201

urge to kill...rising...

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Maybe.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Buzzkill.

Current Event: Power Season 5 is the poo poo.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

What is that phrase Rick Wilson constantly says, "Everything Trump touches turns to poo poo"?

Trump clearly read between the lines when he was told Kavanaugh’s style of jurisprudence was of the “no apologies/in your face” variety.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the entire republican party delenda est

also im not sure why i was probated but im not super bothered either, just curious lmao

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Ronan Farrow is more like Omar for rich and powerful white dudes at this point. Which is hilarious.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
godawful strange it is how Good President Trump keeps hiring abusers and sexual predators

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Here’s the thing.

If we went back and outed sexual assault and harassment and determined that they should be held accountable in 2018, we would likely lose 60%+ of the male workforce that’s over 50 years old.

Wait that sounds great. I forget what point I was making.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Milo and POTUS posted:

Source your quotes!!!

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment
Maybe they can all join the Army!

lmao 2018 army less popular than gwb double meatgrinder army

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tryzzub posted:

quote:

The service will pour millions of dollars into revamping recruiting facilities and bolster its recruiting force after falling about 6,500 recruits short of its goal for fiscal year 2018, which will end Sept. 30.

At least they know what the problem is. It’s definitely the recruiting stations.

Dwanyelle
Jan 13, 2008

ISRAEL DOESN'T HAVE CIVILIANS THEY'RE ALL VALID TARGETS
I'm a huge dickbag ignore me

Tryzzub posted:

I'd go back in cause I'm an idiot(and only need 12 more years to get that sweet, sweet pension) but they don't want my tr*nny rear end.

::points and laughs at the entire situation::

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

boop the snoot posted:

At least they know what the problem is. It’s definitely the recruiting stations.

Make them look like Starbucks and you gotta sign this weird form before you can get coffee

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, at least the coffeed be all right

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Tollymain posted:

well, at least the coffeed be all right

Nope, they only have instant coffee packets and warm water.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i meant relative to starbucks

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
3D printed gun dude got busted and extradited to the US already, in Houston jail right now.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FrozenVent posted:

3D printed gun dude got busted and extradited to the US already, in Houston jail right now.

Is this a second time or did you not know he was released on bail?

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
CBC article is from last night. He’d run to Taiwan, he’s being held on 150k bond with regards to allegations of sex with a minor.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

CBC article is from last night. He’d run to Taiwan, he’s being held on 150k bond with regards to allegations of sex with a minor.

I'll say it again here: what kind of loving judge grants bail to a guy who already fled the country?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FrozenVent posted:

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/3D-printed-gun-advocate-Cody-Wilson-jailed-in-13251168.php

He bonded out, though maybe he hasn't fled the country again.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fallom posted:

I'll say it again here: what kind of loving judge grants bail to a guy who already fled the country?

Probably had to surrender his passport, use a GPS monitoring device.

iKon
Oct 4, 2000

CAN'T TEST
WON'T TEST
https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1044213710846414854?s=21

Do it, call it a Witch Hunt piss baby.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Why would a Democrat be shy about wanting to end Kavanaugh's nomination? Even if the guy wasn't found to be a rapist his views are totally abhorrent. Calling that political is a meaningless criticism.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Fallom posted:

Why would a Democrat be shy about wanting to end Kavanaugh's nomination? Even if the guy wasn't found to be a rapist his views are totally abhorrent. Calling that political is a meaningless criticism.

GOP:

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

It probably wasn't even Kavanaugh but his evil doppelganger from a alternative dimension

Ford voted for Hillary Clinton, we can't trust her!

He never *actually* raped anyone, rubbing your cock against someone's face isn't rape!

Democrats: Well, we certainly wouldn't like a rapist on the bench, but :decorum:

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

BigDave posted:

GOP:

BOYS WILL BE BOYS

It probably wasn't even Kavanaugh but his evil doppelganger from a alternative dimension

Ford voted for Hillary Clinton, we can't trust her!

He never *actually* raped anyone, rubbing your cock against someone's face isn't rape!

Democrats: Well, we certainly wouldn't like a rapist on the bench, but :decorum:

Since time passes so quick with all this trump news, is Ford the one who donated $76 to democrats over 10 years that some people were saying we're proof it's politically motivated?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
She should donate $77 to trump

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Since time passes so quick with all this trump news, is Ford the one who donated $76 to democrats over 10 years that some people were saying we're proof it's politically motivated?

That would be the one.

Nevermind she has therapist notes from 2015 showing her talking about this, because she gave a few bucks to the DNC she has to be a DEEP STATE CRISIS ACTOR.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Yeah but who did the therapist vote for? Also why is kavanaugh in trouble when Ford was literally talking to TheRapist???

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Completely aside from everything, BBC Africa did an absolutely crazy technical analysis of a killing in Cameroon based on just a viral video.

https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1044186344153583616?s=19

Click through that, you'll see how they used Google Earth and other satellite stuff to find exactly where, and when, it all took place.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

Completely aside from everything, BBC Africa did an absolutely crazy technical analysis of a killing in Cameroon based on just a viral video.

https://twitter.com/BBCAfrica/status/1044186344153583616?s=19

Click through that, you'll see how they used Google Earth and other satellite stuff to find exactly where, and when, it all took place.

Brown Moses basically pioneered this type of investigation (with help obviously) right? Open source investigation or something like that

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Brown Moses basically pioneered this type of investigation (with help obviously) right? Open source investigation or something like that

https://www.bellingcat.com/

Pro-click

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

LingcodKilla posted:

I could believe that but with out evidence that’s a bit of stretch. Tots something that kids do.

Yeah but there's a line somewhere between making up dumb poo poo in conversation and running a train on passed out girls that most of us didn't cross.

Edit:

Untagged posted:

Breaking News...

:lol:

Godholio fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Sep 24, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuut

https://twitter.com/axios/status/1044234364979216386?s=19