Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.

aejix posted:

I make these candied jalapenos, or sometimes habaneros when i'm feeling muy picante (recipe link here) and use them on like loving everything but I haven't tried fried pickles... yet

The leftover syrup is insane too, use it as a chaser for lovely cheap whiskey, use it as a glaze for ribs or bbq chicken, whatever.

Cheers for the link, about to take the lid off a chicken mole that's been on for 8 hours now. Ooh yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/somuchbullsh/status/1044134755548127232?s=21

Wheezle
Aug 13, 2007

420 stop boats erryday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p49hWKvEzi8

The right wing astroturfing on the ABC's youtube channel comments is incredible.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Wheezle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p49hWKvEzi8

The right wing astroturfing on the ABC's youtube channel comments is incredible.

gently caress me you're not joking.

Dead giveaway is the use of the fullstop . With a space before and after . This has been Peter Boulton and <script failure> reporting the Truth against the Lefty <adjective undefined> latte-sipping agenda

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/TomCBallard/status/1043998993452158976

Conclusions
Oct 18, 2003

The ball of yarn will be on your desk by Friday.

For people
No, the powerful

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Australia's Funniest Nursing Home Videos

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Australia's Funniest Nursing Home Videos
Australia, Australia, :itwaspoo:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
PM in push for special date for indigenous Aussies
EXCLUSIVE SCOTT Morrison wants to create a new national day — separate from Australia Day — to honour and acknowledge the history of indigenous Australians. The PM insisted Australia Day must remain on January 26 and criticised local councils for exploiting divisions over the national holiday.

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

EXCLUSIVE SCOTT Morrison wants to create a new national day — separate from Australia Day — to honour and acknowledge the history of indigenous Australians. The PM insisted Australia Day must remain on January 26 and criticised local councils for exploiting divisions over the national holiday.

Some kind of separate but equally important day. I see no flaws with this plan.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Sarcasm game on point there.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I had to google search the text, but it checks out.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
The oval office who poisoned and killed 406 wedge-tailed eagles was fined and jailed!

14 days and $2500...

And deportation to New Zealand.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Sep 24, 2018

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

drunkill posted:

The oval office who poisoned and killed 406 wedge-tailed eagles was fined and jailed!

14 days and $2500...

And deportation to New Zealand.

Hopefully the people who ordered him to do it will get a slightly harder slap on the wrist, but the punishments for this sort of poo poo is loving laughable.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/sabinahusic/status/1044338976633479168
:stare:

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Guthie really took the wrong message from The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/companies/spyware-on-phone-fears-as-dutton-pushes-new-security-laws-20180924-p505oc.html

Peter Dutton wants spyware on your phone.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

The Spirit of old Sir Joh lives strong in Dutton

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS
Last night I had a dream that Scott Morrison died in a bus accident.

The first thing I did after waking up was to check ABC News and see if it was real. Extremely disappointing way to start the day.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

wish they’d put spyware on them bloody scomos

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Criminals use telephones so we must tap every phone call

im alan jones
Feb 1, 2009

the muhammad ali of radio

im the head of the abc now

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
I saw a bikie eating food we must monitor food

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
ALP supports Catholic school handout lol.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Birdstrike posted:

wish they’d put spyware on them bloody scomos

n o i c e

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Anidav posted:

ALP supports Catholic school handout lol.

Joe De Bruyn still running the show I see.

Labor at least are planning a $300m fund for Universities for research purposes. Outside of international students research is a big source of cash for Unis so a little can help go towards the Unis generating more money for themselves to run.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what's the big reveal! i need to know!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Nation rejoices as needles found in Broccoli.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

hambeet posted:

what's the big reveal! i need to know!

Kate's having her fourth, duh

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

You Am I posted:

Kate's having her fourth, duh

Who's Kate?

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

Nation rejoices as needles found in Broccoli.

Wish someone would stick a needle in this bloody government

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
I read some of that when it got delivered to work the other day, and I was absolutely shocked that the broccoli recipes were not new or trendy.

Whitlam
Aug 2, 2014

Some goons overreact. Go figure.

hooman posted:

Who's Kate?

A class traitor.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Don Dongington posted:

n
o
i
c
e

Ora Tzo
Feb 26, 2016

HEEEERES TONYYYY

Don Dongington posted:

Despite not having a needle in the government it sure is full of pricks.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
"We don't have to pull Australia Day down to actually recognise the achievements of Indigenous Australia, the oldest living culture in the world; the two can coexist," Mr Morrison told Channel Seven.

"Australia Day is Australia Day … You can't pretend your history isn't your history," he said.

"That's the day the flag went up in Farm Cove. That's the day the course of the nation changed."

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

"We don't have to pull Holocaust Day down to actually recognise the achievements of Jewish Australia, the oldest living religion in the world; the two can coexist," Mr Morrison told Channel Seven.

"Holocaust Day is Holocaust Day … You can't pretend your history isn't your history," he said.

"That's the day the Kristallnacht went up in Berlin. That's the day the course of the nation changed."

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

"We don't have to pull Australia Day down to actually recognise the achievements of Indigenous Australia, the oldest living culture in the world; the two can coexist," Mr Morrison told Channel Seven.

"Australia Day is Australia Day … You can't pretend your history isn't your history," he said.

"That's the day the flag went up in Farm Cove. That's the day the course of the nation changed."

Corrr-hrist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Considering my state was founded as a grab so other European nations couldn't claim it. But part of it was first claimed by France in 1772. I propose moving Australia day to March 31st to celebrate the actual first beginning of European ownership of Australia.

I just can't get over how serious people make out the current date of Australia day to be when it's shifted around quite a bit, it's hardly a sacred date. I'm not sure it really even works as a 'beginning of modern Australia'. Why can't we celebrate Federation instead?

• Locked thread