Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i already told bees im going to go to new york to kill the mario and end it once and for all, but ill need help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
you have my axe

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ocean's Eleven but its a really deluded dudes misunderstanding of how memetic ideas germinate and propagate

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
i'm glad people are having fun with it but it is literally everywhere and relentless

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ask yourself if isn't being horny over a fictional character better than how the internet usually is

Terper posted:

Bowsette's Inside Story
this game was already super horny for bowser that even i don't know about this one, chief

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I don't really get this meme but the boo one that got posted earlier is cute I would cosplay as that.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

kill all men, tbh

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Expect My Mom posted:

ask yourself if isn't being horny over a fictional character better than how the internet usually is
i mean sure but also posting a giant wall of it on top of the giant wall that already exists is kind of annoying

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I dont know what happened but i entered a fugue state and listened to Just Like The Fambly Cat again and

its still good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtIRzFk1sM

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
i like bowsette but yeah maybe don't post like a billion images of it one after the other in here

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Stairmaster posted:

kill all men, tbh

If I was a lady ghost as opposed to an alive lady it would probably suck for all the men in the world to suddenly die because then you have to deal with a sudden influx of ghost dudes. Hm. Scary.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this is why i still wear glasses

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
gah

i'm getting sympathetic eyeball feelings from that comic

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Expect My Mom posted:

it's exactly how the internet always is and always has been

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i wanted to link a page from the cat ears showing comic but webcomics are split up so drat wierd I gave up trying to get just what I wanted to share

that comics cute tho

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I wanted to ask if anybody was reading detective xeno cause it seems neat but i did a random chapter thats just the UT Austin tower shooting and for some reason thats too traumatic for me to enjoy as a detective mystery.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I always found contacts easy, but I'm nervous as heck about the idea of shooting lasers into my eyeballs so I'm stuck with them or glasses

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sharkopath posted:

i wanted to link a page from the cat ears showing comic but webcomics are split up so drat wierd I gave up trying to get just what I wanted to share

that comics cute tho

i love it, and need to get back to reading it since someone is translating it again (?? I think?)

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Detective Xeno is a boy detective series with all the charm and humor and levity stripped away and thats not what I want from a boy detective series I think, won't recommend.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I think the only boy detective manga I'm reading currently is the one where the boy sees ghosts and is possessed by a ghost he found in a bathroom who follows him around making snarky comments.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
He's also retired because turns out putting all that responsibility on a kid really sucks and now he's in high school and dealing w/the aftermath of his life as a child detective

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Everything Burrito posted:

I think the only boy detective manga I'm reading currently is the one where the boy sees ghosts and is possessed by a ghost he found in a bathroom who follows him around making snarky comments.

that ones good but It doesn't update enough

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

i'm sort of getting uncomfortable with the horny levels of the peach bowser stuff and how i literally cannot look anywhere without seeing it
i'm expecting it to burn itself out by the end of tomorrow tbh

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

https://mangadex.org/title/20603/kako-and-the-false-detective

it haint update in 3 month....

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

You will hear the voice of the dead is a more general horror comic but it has the vibe of the boy detective since he keeps falling into supernatural horrors without trying too

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also has a ghosty sidekick but she doesnt speak

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I kinda want to make a thread for QED and CMB but it would probably be better to just make a general detective manga thread but I don't know anything outside of CMB and QED.

e: i just realized I wrote this in a confusing way, i don't know anything as in personally like familiar with it

Snooze Cruise fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Sep 24, 2018

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
wow didn't realize it had been 3 months, still feels like the last update wasn't that long ago

my perception of "large gaps between updates" may be skewed tho :v:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

I kinda want to make a thread for QED and CMB but it would probably be better to just make a general detective manga thread but I don't know anything outside of CMB and QED.

theres a ton but the ones I follow are still in my backlog

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I check out most of the new police and detective manga that pop up and am following several rn

my interests in that vein are mostly procedural-type stories that are about solving a crime or crimes and are generally realistic but might have some element of supernatural like the MC is a psychic or sees ghosts

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

lmfao i forgot how much I loved the authors dumb portrait of herself

i love it

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

i'm sort of getting uncomfortable with the horny levels of the peach bowser stuff and how i literally cannot look anywhere without seeing it

There have been several places I frequent that used to be real good about separating nws stuff but that all went out the window with this meme and I hate it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
children are brutal

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

DoubleDonut posted:

it's exactly how the internet always is and always has been
you're not wrong but now the amount of terrible news in the world is balanced by tf bowser art so im taking it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I love manga author self portrait doodles

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

children are brutal

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise posted:

Do it. I'll read it and pester you for more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Expect My Mom posted:

you're not wrong but now the amount of terrible news in the world is balanced by tf bowser art so im taking it

the way you read tf in this post is how you can figure out who you are as a person. do you read it as trans flag, or as tittyfuck. only you can decide