Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

bike tory posted:

An artist made this:

Then a day later this Bowser peach rule 34 stuff is everywhere

That pink crown thing in panel 3 is an item that turns Toadette into Peach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

the horny cycle of eternal return continues

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

https://twitter.com/sattou0/status/1043878070107557890

Iron Twinkie
Apr 20, 2001

BOOP

What makes this the dumbest, shittiest dystopia is that last week the Mario franchise was synonymous with Trump's gross looking dick so the internet getting horny for a transgender goth waifu is honestly a massive improvement for Nintendo's brand.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
all dicks are beautiful. even ones that shout IM THE BEST in a soprano scream.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I don't understand how bowser shape shifted into a goth princess

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

cunts are still running the show.
he ate the loving transformative pink-crowned mushroom that gave him the powers necessary to become an object of sexual desire for mario you dumbass

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

lol if you aren't popping shrooms for a mario-daddy so you can get him off

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
trap sprung but there's some new item in a new game that's a little crown that turns a character into a princess

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

how the gently caress does anyone get by in this dystopia without that common knowledge available to them at a moments notice?

what do you do when mario comes by to gently caress you, watch netflix so he can ignore your scaly gross, shelled dragon body? lmbo get real, no one is gonna gently caress your stupid dragon rear end otherwise.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

cheesy on my peeny

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
the internet is really freaking weird

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Spotify and Ancestry Team Up to Create DNA-Curated Playlists

quote:

Someone with Chinese heritage might get classical musician Wu Fei on their playlist, while a person with a Spanish background might get the rock band Los Sírex. This will ‘encourage [Ancestry's] audience to explore the soundtrack of their heritage

If "gently caress the Police" doesn't show up in your dna music list you have cop genes in your system.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

If "gently caress the Police" doesn't show up in your dna music list you have cop genes in your system.

In a fit of insanity I did the 23 and Me and found out I’m 1.8% Native American (Central America). I now identify with this more than the other 98.2% of my DNA and will fill out census forms accordingly

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

i'm gonna provide a similar service except it finds patterns in loads you shoot into cummr® brand napkins.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Koishi Komeiji posted:

wow! racism delivered by the cloud!

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
:chanpop:

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Lol, I'm so glad that this is fiction satiring the way enforcement of happiness is broken

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lol

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

it will if you put your cleats through it

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
boss got back from nyc for ieee neural interface workshop wherein the most in depth ethical consideration boiled down to

"what if you get brainjacked and start killing people lol"

to which i replied

a) people are already murdering people for no reason constantly

b) capitalism will come up with much more sinister manioulations that murderjacking lmao

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
these are tue experts im charge of outlining standards for the next 50 years of neural interfaces lmao

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

how many thousands of accidental lobotomies will this technology produce

:laffo: none of them were accidental

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Food Boner posted:

boss got back from nyc for ieee neural interface workshop wherein the most in depth ethical consideration boiled down to

"what if you get brainjacked and start killing people lol"

your boss just watched Ghost in the Shell with a bunch of other nerds on company time

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

Atrocious Joe posted:

your boss just watched Ghost in the Shell with a bunch of other nerds on company time

i would have more respect any respect at all for techbros if that's all they did at these things

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

SMILE, CITIZEN-CONSUMER. YOUR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS MANDATORY.

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

dont be mean to me posted:

i actually came on this idea withy wife the other day since only rich people will get whatver neural interface emerges due to cost i could just build in a back door...

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005

i would have more respect any respect at all for techbros if that's all they did at these things

yeah unfortunately this is academics mostly so its 90 percent ego bullshit

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

I still don't trust the laser eye surgery, I'm not getting a brain implant in my lifetime.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

I'd rather starve to death.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Nastier Nate posted:

I still don't trust the laser eye surgery, I'm not getting a brain implant in my lifetime.

i look forward to getting cyberbrain scoliosis

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

gotta re-install ya to baseline breh, fresh install, formatted. sorry breh. we'll back up your memories.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://twitter.com/Iiftrs/status/1043928772691603457

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

I guess we don't have a choice but to kill them all then.

im depressed lol
Mar 12, 2013

just casually suggesting i should be able to live forever because i lucked into being co-founder of Facebok, nabd. what you up to?

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

im depressed lol posted:

just casually suggesting i should be able to live forever because i lucked into being co-founder of Facebok, nabd. what you up to?

he'll die like a dog and all of his money won't save him

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The most inspirational TV moment in the last 10 years was the season 1 finale of Spartacus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Pener Kropoopkin posted: