Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

why would anyone ever care what the social media intern of some random company posts on twitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Andrast posted:

why would anyone ever care what the social media intern of some random company posts on twitter

it's end times for a meme once a Brand gets a hold of it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Nintendo is pulling out their hair right now that after adding every Nintendo Character ever to the new Smash fans just started making up new ones and complaining that those aren't also in Smash.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Saint Freak posted:

Nintendo is pulling out their hair right now that after adding every Nintendo Character ever to the new Smash fans just started making up new ones and complaining that those aren't also in Smash.

"Alright, alright we've added Dark Samus. Happy now?"

"But what about Park Samus?
And Lark Samus?
And Bark Samus the pirate-hunting dog?"

Turd Herder
May 21, 2008

BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK BALLCOCK

axelblaze posted:

Thread title is a reference to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septerra_Core

Good jokes don't need explaining.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Two unrelated thoughts:

I really miss RTS as a genre that isn't dead. I would go back in time and destroy MOBAs to get it back.

Also, what spooky games does everyone have lined up for next month? I'm going to try and do a playthrough of the REmake, and maybe finally get around to playing through this bundle of Kitty Horrorshow games I bought.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Relax Or DIE posted:

Also, what spooky games does everyone have lined up for next month? I'm going to try and do a playthrough of the REmake, and maybe finally get around to playing through this bundle of Kitty Horrorshow games I bought.

Are there any new horror games

The most recently released one I played was the White Day remake which was pretty ok. Maybe I'll finally play RE Code Veronica next month

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Welp, video games were fun but it's time to put them away. Thanks for the memories, people

In terms of how how bad this could get, this is still at like a 2 out of 10 at most. Hell, crudely operated on trans prostitute Bubsy in a relationship with Gex (which is a thing) is still only like a 5.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

I also want to play REmake since it's been sitting on my harddrive, then RE2 since I've still never played through it.

I feel like running through a platformer recently has made me want to try playing MediEvil again, since I had it once when I was a kid and remember nothing about it.

There'll be a Castlevania or 2, and then I want to finish that Bloodborne run I started last October that got interrupted by lovely neighbors and moving.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

This month I'll be playing the very spooky games Life is Strange 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Soul Calibur 6.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Infinitum posted:

Like the sheer amount of artwork that has come out in the last few days is mind boggling.

https://twitter.com/Kekeflipnote/status/1044278837503291392

6 hours of animating

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Phantasium posted:

not anymore, fuckers

beware, for i am AAAAA, the impatient namer-gamer

:eyepop:

nice!

May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Also put the RE Outbreak games on Steam with online play Capcom you cowards

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Help Im Alive posted:

Are there any new horror games

The most recently released one I played was the White Day remake which was pretty ok. Maybe I'll finally play RE Code Veronica next month

Detention?

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
i learned that, logically enough, japanese switch owners get the famicom versions of nesflix games and now I'm hoping if snes games happen then tetris attack and panel de pon both get added

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ponel de pan

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

This month I'll be playing the very spooky games Life is Strange 2, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and Soul Calibur 6.

I guess I will also be playing Soulcalibur VI and Megaman 11.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Honestly I look forward to the arby's twitter eventually posting some cool papercraft of bowsette because I feel like that is bound to happen eventually

The thing that I find impressive is how consistent a bunch of the art has been in terms of design

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Detention?

I played that too and it's good but it really only feels like a horror game for like the first hour

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Pre-ordered the gold edition of Assassin's Creed Odyssey like the piece of poo poo that I am. Hyped for this game.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm going to be replaying God of War 3 and being horrified that I ever thought it was cool and badass

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

bowsette 😪

shadow queen peach ... 😳 !!

May 8, 2006

I'm very much not a fan of this pre order and get the game a few days early trend. It's easy to ignore but for whatever reason it annoys me the most of the various pre order tricks.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Relax Or DIE posted:

I'm very much not a fan of this pre order and get the game a few days early trend. It's easy to ignore but for whatever reason it annoys me the most of the various pre order tricks.

I mostly pre-ordered Odyssey Gold Edition because it came with the season pass and I knew I wanted it. What sucks about the early access for Odyssey is that it starts on Tuesday. So you're really not getting it early at all. UBISoft is just being manipulative by moving the official release date to a Thursday and punishing people that don't pay an extra $40.

Wizard Styles
Aug 6, 2014

level 15 disillusionist

oddium posted:

bowsette 😪

shadow queen peach ... 😳 !!
Bowsette will remember that.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
When you think about it. Bowsette is 100% canon due to Super Mario Sunshine.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

tired: bowsette
wired: powsette, what you get when you put a crown on a pow block

May 8, 2006

I said come in! posted:

I mostly pre-ordered Odyssey Gold Edition because it came with the season pass and I knew I wanted it. What sucks about the early access for Odyssey is that it starts on Tuesday. So you're really not getting it early at all. UBISoft is just being manipulative by moving the official release date to a Thursday and punishing people that don't pay an extra $40.

Yeah sorry, that wasn't a call out about you, your post just got me thinking about it. If you were gonna get that version anyway it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty interested in the game too but I'm on the fence about whether or not I would rather wait for a sale.

I agree though, bumping the date back a couple of days and saying 'yo give use 40+ more dollars or have fun watching streamers play it while you can't' sucks rear end.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cowcaster posted:

tired: bowsette
wired: boosette

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://twitter.com/Yiszy1/status/1044275377567227909

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
So what happens if the real Peach puts on the crown

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

turns into megaman

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Relax Or DIE posted:

Yeah sorry, that wasn't a call out about you, your post just got me thinking about it. If you were gonna get that version anyway it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty interested in the game too but I'm on the fence about whether or not I would rather wait for a sale.

I agree though, bumping the date back a couple of days and saying 'yo give use 40+ more dollars or have fun watching streamers play it while you can't' sucks rear end.

Ooh no, you're okay! I didn't think it was a callout. I just wanted to add what you were already saying. I agree with you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

haveblue posted:

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

haveblue posted:

she gets a 1-up

^^^the above is also acceptable

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Relax Or DIE posted:

The early unlock benefits of buying the ultra mega hype editions get to my psyche in a way that other perks don't because I rarely care about extra outfits and loot that are going to be replaced in 30 minutes but DO care about playing now now now!!!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/ValkyrieOW/status/1044603840325189633

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
chomp chomp

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

on pc these days i end up waiting 6 months to a year for games to go on steam sale before picking them up so getting to play the game early by two days incentives are especially pointless for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

missed opportunity to make the tits chomps imho

• Locked thread