Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Traded Shady for Lindsay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I have Fitzpatrick and want to sell high--I think Wilson and/or Wentz will be good enough and have a major depth problem at RB2.

My league (ESPN standard, 10 teams) has another player with Ingram and Freeman on his bench, starting Alex Collins and Tevin Coleman. His only QB is Luck. Would I be laughed out of the trading docket if I propose Fitzpatrick for Ingram, plus somebody else? I was going to try Kittle but he's a distressed asset with Jimmy G going down. Maybe Alshon Jeffrey, or even Doug Baldwin? Tough to measure how valuable a guy like Ingram is at this point. I imagine Freeman would be a lot steeper, no?

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
I am feeling good about drafting Evans and Juju in the third and fourth rounds, respectively.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

I have Fitzpatrick and want to sell high--I think Wilson and/or Wentz will be good enough and have a major depth problem at RB2.

My league (ESPN standard, 10 teams) has another player with Ingram and Freeman on his bench, starting Alex Collins and Tevin Coleman. His only QB is Luck. Would I be laughed out of the trading docket if I propose Fitzpatrick for Ingram, plus somebody else? I was going to try Kittle but he's a distressed asset with Jimmy G going down. Maybe Alshon Jeffrey, or even Doug Baldwin? Tough to measure how valuable a guy like Ingram is at this point. I imagine Freeman would be a lot steeper, no?

He waited 75% of Ingram's suspension, he probably wont trade you for Fitzmagic straight up, let alone with someone else.

You should talk to him/her though. The trade offer should be the end of the discussion, not the beginning.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Spoeank posted:

I love how 89 made an underhanded trade offer and acts the victim lol

:ninja:

I've got to cut my fantasy leagues in half next year. So, prime candidate.

What's up my 0-3 in almost every league, goons. My teams are David Johnson busts, McKinnon tears, Freeman outs, and Doug Baldwins across the board.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Is there any reason not to drop the Vikings defense at this point? They had a couple of sacks, but otherwise looked like garbage the last two weeks. Seriously considering grabbing the browns to replace them.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Motherfucker.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

There's always stat corrections!

(I, too, am a .2 point loser)

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Fournette and Devonta Freeman on my league's waiver wire, worth gambling on?

Currently I have Brieda, Crowell, Michel, Derrick Henry, Yeldon and Bell. PPR.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Bacon Terrorist posted:

That's not even a gamble. Do it. God people are extra dumb this year

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Holy gently caress yes.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Bacon Terrorist posted:

4 team leagues are the best.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I came in to complain about losing by 1 point but I’m good now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

what the gently caress

Edit: also is there something that hasn't come out about Ajayi? Someone in my league just dropped him.

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Sep 25, 2018

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Anyone think Kenyan Drake is a good buy low? I haven’t actually seen a dolphin game

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Somebody dropped Corey Davis and I can pick him up now. But, I just can't bring myself to.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Down by 16, opponent has Brown and I have Ben and Juju in the nightmare. Gonna be a rough night.

I did it! :woop: I won by 9 points. 3 - 0 ! For the first time ever I think.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
How much should I still be holding onto Doug Baldwin? Half-PPR/3 WR spots and my current WRs are TY Hilton, Allen Robinson, Quincy Enunwa, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, and Baldwin.

I want to ride the wave and put a claim in on Calvin Ridley and right now Baldwin looks like he may be the most droppable since even if he's back, he's working on two hosed knees this season. Am i being dumb here?

EDIT: I also have both Crowell and Powell but I feel like if I drop one of them, they will immediately become the Jet to own.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pubic works project posted:

what the gently caress

Edit: also is there something that hasn't come out about Ajayi? Someone in my league just dropped him.

No idea why.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

How much should I still be holding onto Doug Baldwin? Half-PPR/3 WR spots and my current WRs are TY Hilton, Allen Robinson, Quincy Enunwa, Robert Woods, Mike Williams, and Baldwin.

I want to ride the wave and put a claim in on Calvin Ridley and right now Baldwin looks like he may be the most droppable since even if he's back, he's working on two hosed knees this season. Am i being dumb here?

EDIT: I also have both Crowell and Powell but I feel like if I drop one of them, they will immediately become the Jet to own.

As a Baldwin owner I'd drop him for Ridley in a heartbeat.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
What are all my Evan Engram owners planning to do with their TE spot this week?

Tempted to burn top waiver on Vance McDonald or Eifert, and hold Engram for a few weeks. But, I can also see saving waiver and just snatching up Hooper for his plus matchup.

I'm not sure Evan Engram will be a difference maker at the position without an injury to Shepard or Beckham, so maybe I just cut bait early.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ayudo posted:

What are all my Evan Engram owners planning to do with their TE spot this week?

Tempted to burn top waiver on Vance McDonald or Eifert, and hold Engram for a few weeks. But, I can also see saving waiver and just snatching up Hooper for his plus matchup.

I'm not sure Evan Engram will be a difference maker at the position without an injury to Shepard or Beckham, so maybe I just cut bait early.

Well of course the league where I have him I also have Jordan Reed who is on bye. So I have no idea what I'm doing. I also need a Handsome Jimmy replacement.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Keep rolling with Chicago against Tampa (Fitz being fitz and throwing picks was encouraging) or go back to streaming? LAC is available against the Beathard lead 49ers and looks tasty. I definitely do not have the bench space to have a 2nd defense.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

dxt posted:

Keep rolling with Chicago against Tampa (Fitz being fitz and throwing picks was encouraging) or go back to streaming? LAC is available against the Beathard lead 49ers and looks tasty. I definitely do not have the bench space to have a 2nd defense.

Outside of the game where they played the second-worst team in the league last year, CJ Beathard had one touchdown to four picks. He was sacked 17 times in four games. The 49ers scored 10, 10, 10 and 13* points against them.

*Beathard got hurt and Jimmy G threw a literal last-second garbage-time touchdown. Beathard led them to 6 points through like 59:30 of that game.

Stream against the Niners folks.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Aw gently caress I need to replace Kittle at TE now too, don't I.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Azhais posted:

I don't understand all the Tannehill hate. He'd have been a better start every week so far than Garoppolo or Dak. Flacco has been both higher and lower than Tanny but more consistent than any of the above overall (and he'd also have outscored either of your starters every week).

drat injuries forcing you to start better players :argh:

I think it just comes from the association of the Dolphins being a mediocre team these last few years so there is some kind of unconscious association. But I'm trusting you guys and going Tanny.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Spoeank posted:

Outside of the game where they played the second-worst team in the league last year, CJ Beathard had one touchdown to four picks. He was sacked 17 times in four games. The 49ers scored 10, 10, 10 and 13* points against them.

*Beathard got hurt and Jimmy G threw a literal last-second garbage-time touchdown. Beathard led them to 6 points through like 59:30 of that game.

Stream against the Niners folks.

drat, that is brutal. Going Clippers

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Inspector_666 posted:

TE is a nightmare right now

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

RisqueBarber posted:

TE is a nightmare right now

Eifert is available but man I'm blowing a lot of FAAB in the first few weeks.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Inspector_666 posted:

Not necessarily. He was featured a lot by CJ before; might be worth keeping over a waiver wire replacement. Maybe Eifert would be an upgrade though.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Not necessarily. He was featured a lot by CJ before; might be worth keeping over a waiver wire replacement. Maybe Eifert would be an upgrade though.

Yeah, I might just drop the bid for Eifert and then it's either "found money" or Kittle.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
TE is so bad; don't drop Kittle. At least wait and see what that team looks like. It's gonna be bad, but maybe he is Beathard's safety valve

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

He got essentially the same target volume as he did with Jimmy G and Hoyer, but uh, let's just say the targets weren't as quality.

Gobias Ind. posted:

TE is so bad; don't drop Kittle. At least wait and see what that team looks like. It's gonna be bad, but maybe he is Beathard's safety valve

Beathard's safety valves last year were RBs. This is a boon for Breida in PPR & HPPR because Hyde had 8 targets a game with Beathard last year. I'm not saying that couldn't change, but have an itchy trigger finger on every 49er not named Matt Breida after Sunday.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

TE is so bad we should start getting points for run blocks.

bubbapook
Jan 14, 2008

I just got offered Lynch and Kupp for Antonio Brown. I've got:

WR: AB, Baldwin, Cobb, Stills, Crabtree, Ginn
RB: P Lindsay, J Williams, L Murray

Normally I wouldn't consider it but this team is pretty busted atm and I could see both of them returning more value than AB and his tantrums right now. What say the hivemind?

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

bubbapook posted:

Normally I wouldn't consider it but this team is pretty busted atm and I could see both of them returning more value than AB and his tantrums right now. What say the hivemind?

Are you insane?

E: That's a horrific offer. You could try to move AB for 2 or 3 really good pieces because, yeah, that team is rough. But you can (and have to) do way better than Lynch and Kupp.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

If you take this trade I will kill you

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

bubbapook posted:

What? No. He averages fourteen targets a game. Don't ever consider "tantrums" in fantasy football analysis.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

bubbapook posted:

This is a bad trade and you should feel insulted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

bubbapook posted:

Dude,
:cmon: