Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Light Gun Man posted:

Bubblegum Crisis

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13258 Kinda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Light Gun Man posted:

Look if you're itchin to make robot animal parts mod for a videogame, make some Gall Force/Bubblegum Crisis gear for XCOM 2 thanks

Personally I'm dying to make MD Geist's Fightech Armor but I'm waiting on a friend who said he'd commission me to do it.
BGC is definitely a next best thing though. Truth be told that's part of what inspired what I made there. (Which also makes that NAVI power armor so damned infuriating to me because it does nothing good with that style.)

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Light Gun Man posted:

Look if you're itchin to make robot animal parts mod for a videogame, make some Gall Force/Bubblegum Crisis gear for XCOM 2 thanks

Goons after finding out about the Build Engine TCs involving Bubblegum Crisis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2VcyIlqiQ

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: gave it an anime maid head and big tits

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Now I want FO4 armour that looks like Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

bessantj posted:

Now I want FO4 armour that looks like Briareos Hecatonchires from Appleseed.

That, XCOM does actually have https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1496536466

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Where the gently caress is my Bowsette mod for Bethesda Game? I want to play as/fight alongside/kill/have sex with my nasty dirty turtlemanprincess waifu. It's been days, Nexus. DAYS!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where the gently caress is my Bowsette mod for Bethesda Game? I want to play as/fight alongside/kill/have sex with my nasty dirty turtlemanprincess waifu. It's been days, Nexus. DAYS!

It is not easy coding one handed.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Zil posted:

It is not easy coding one handed.

SO WORK FASTER GOD drat YOU

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013

Screaming Idiot posted:

Where the gently caress did this come from? Seeing it pop up everywhere randomly.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its all nintendo's fault.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

lurksion posted:

Where the gently caress did this come from? Seeing it pop up everywhere randomly.

someone made a comic and the rest is idiocy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxb6yzOYF_Q

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

lurksion posted:

quote:

In the port of New Super Mario Bros. Wii U for the Switch, called New Super Mario Bros. Wii U Deluxe, Toadette has an item called the Super Crown that turns her into a character called Peachette. That was two weeks ago, and we all thought it was cute, if a bit strange. Then, on Friday, Twitter user Ayyk92 posted this comic strip, extrapolating from the Super Crown concept.

https://kotaku.com/the-internet-has-been-replaced-by-bowser-wearing-the-su-1829270648

and

https://kotaku.com/here-a-bowsette-amiibo-i-hope-youre-all-happy-1829316612

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Backing away time I see.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

everyone wants in on bowsette

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

if bowser is a redhead why is bowsette blonde

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

dont be mean to me posted:

There is bleach inside the crown

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

This is a major point of contention and created a great divide in the fans and artists

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Magmarashi posted:

This is a major point of contention and created a great divide in the fans and artists

This isn't a joke. It seriously is, with people doing alternate versions that have red hair and tan skin. The internet is truly amazing.

See, now, my question is what happens when Peach takes off her crown?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Skippy McPants posted:

This isn't a joke. It seriously is, with people doing alternate versions that have red hair and tan skin. The internet is truly amazing.

She changes back into Toad. Every time a Toad says "the princess is in another castle," he's just ashamed he isn't the current wearer of the crown.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

Skippy McPants posted:

oh, I know it wasn't a joke.

See, THAT'S the question Nintendo wanted us to be asking, but 14 years of repressed Dark Peach from Thousand Year Door horny boiled over all at once with 'WHAT IF BOWSER BUT W/TIDDY'

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Magmarashi posted:

oh, I know it wasn't a joke.

See, THAT'S the question Nintendo wanted us to be asking, but 14 years of repressed Dark Peach from Thousand Year Door horny boiled over all at once with 'WHAT IF BOWSER BUT W/TIDDY'

Man, the stuff I could link from the DeviantArt thread...

(one of them is literally 3D Peach, but as a Bowser, with scales and stuff)

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only

Screaming Idiot posted:

Man, the stuff I could link from the DeviantArt thread...

(one of them is literally 3D Peach, but as a Bowser, with scales and stuff)

is it the Rafaknight model cuz that thing is really harmless looking compared to all the Bowsette fanart.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Diabetes Forecast posted:

is it the Rafaknight model cuz that thing is really harmless looking compared to all the Bowsette fanart.

Can't remember, but yeah, it was pretty tame. One render had the dress on, the other had her nude but with nothing showing because she was literally Dainty Lady Bowser. I have seen much worse in my time, in this very thread in fact.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I am absolutely certain that alien historians are going to trace human extinction directly back to deviantart/twitter/nexusmods.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mordja posted:

Alien historians are going to trace human extinction directly back to deviantart/nexusmods/etc.

And then they'll just fire a thermonuclear warhead into the earth's core and just FTL their asses away from this gosforsaken rock.

"We have seen the fall of their culture, and it was heralded by a turtle who became a woman with a penis and her harem of childlike equines."
"I thought it was pretty hot."
"BY THE SEVEN SPHERES OF ZARNAKK, WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED! OVERLOAD THE REACTOR, WE MUST NOT INFECT HOMEWORLD!"

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Screaming Idiot posted:

There is bleach inside the crown

I thought that was for the brain?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I love the original bowsette artist's reaction to the whole thing.

quote:

> follower count is now x100 from before this started
> bunch of artists I follow and even Dragon Maid's made fanart
> got a Know-your-meme entry
> there's a top trending tag on Japan Twitter
What the hell is happening, I'm flattered but also a bit scared now

IIRC this was literally the day after they posted that comic :allears:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://twitter.com/Toooooasty/status/1044825529214541829

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012
I really want to sit in on the meeting at Nintendo HQ where a community manager tries to explain the Bowsette thing to the management.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Raygereio posted:

I really want to sit in on the meeting at Nintendo HQ where a community manager tries to explain the Bowsette thing to the management.

:laffo:

https://twitter.com/ivanpapiol/status/1044177081729523712

Also this owns

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Raygereio posted:

"That's the 'internet made it fucky' alarm, sir."

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Sep 26, 2018

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Hell, same

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

If Toadette has a pink mushroom for hair why is Peachette blonde?

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

That looks really good.

Backhand
Sep 25, 2008
I know you guys are disturbed but I am genuinely finding this hilarious. At some point the internet's obsession with sexy versions of everything became an endearing "Oh, you!" kinda character trait to me.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I can't believe it's a new thing.

Veotax
May 16, 2006

It's only new because it's based on an item from a game that was only announced a few weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That female deathclaw mutant mod for Fallout 4 close enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp5zSzTWLjc

It's apparently finished now.