Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I'd be more inclined to think it was a joke if she weren't constantly posting stuff like this too. She's super tone deaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
It's a tradition for my peoples to say "ohp" when they almost walk into somebody.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vegans always come up with the most awesome terms for eating meat :black101:

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Corpse Muncher 4 Lyfe

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

jesus WEP posted:

Vegans always come up with the most awesome terms for eating meat :black101:

Blood mouth Carnist is my personal favorite

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

joylessdivision posted:

Blood mouth Carnist is my personal favorite
Bloodmouth Carnist is the name of my gore metal band

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I'd be more inclined to think it was a joke if she weren't constantly posting stuff like this too. She's super tone deaf.

Corpse Muncher? I love me some mung.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Dairy cows are the best treated and happiest cows on the planet.

It causes them a lot of pain NOT to be milked for fucks sake.

Beelzebufo
Mar 5, 2015

Frog puns are toadally awesome

I have told a vegan in real life that if the law permitted I would probably eat them. I still stand by it. clean living, clean eating :colbert:

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mds2 posted:

Dairy cows are the best treated and happiest cows on the planet.

It causes them a lot of pain NOT to be milked for fucks sake.

I mean, it wouldn't hurt of they let them nurse their calves tbf

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Araenna posted:

I mean, it wouldn't hurt of they let them nurse their calves tbf

I believe Holsteins constantly produce milk, whether they are rearing a calf or not. I could also be completely wrong.

I grew up in a farming community, every single cattle farmer I know/have ever known treats them like gold. Too big of an investment to abuse.

These people should visit an actual farm some day.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/nedryun/status/1045031739666714625

Wrap it up folks we've been irreparably owned.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

zoux posted:

How would you see anyone's genitalia in a ladies restroom? They have stalls.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Sign me the gently caress up for corpse muncher.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Skwirl posted:

How would you see anyone's genitalia in a ladies restroom? They have stalls.

No actually the ladies room has a big urinal in the middle of the floor and women sit in a circle facing inwards when using it.

It's genitals flying all over the place.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

No actually the ladies room has a big urinal in the middle of the floor and women sit in a circle facing inwards when using it.

It's genitals flying all over the place.

I've changed enough videotapes in truck stop bathrooms to know what a woman's restroom looks like.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We secretly call going pee "snatchflashing" but don't tell the boys

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

Ravenfood posted:

And pandering, White Erasure, Space Communism, and generally the end of all things good and holy, yeah.

Love their song "Chains of Hate".

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This feels like a joke but we can’t be too sure in today’s society

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

mds2 posted:

I believe Holsteins constantly produce milk, whether they are rearing a calf or not. I could also be completely wrong.

I grew up in a farming community, every single cattle farmer I know/have ever known treats them like gold. Too big of an investment to abuse.

These people should visit an actual farm some day.

Oh yeah, definitely not arguing they're treated well. I've lived around cow farms of varying types my whole life. I just don't know a lot about the breeds and stuff. That's pretty cool that they don't have to keep them pregnant to get milk though.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
that's a useless comparison. most people aren't drinking milk produced in any meaningful way by local milk farmers.

they're not as mistreated as militant vegans would have you believe, but the milk you buy at corner store is generally not coming from a lovingly hand-milked local dairy cow who eats dinner at the table and teaches kids to read.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

that's a useless comparison. most people aren't drinking milk produced in any meaningful way by local milk farmers.

they're not as mistreated as militant vegans would have you believe, but the milk you buy at corner store is generally not coming from a lovingly hand-milked local dairy cow who eats dinner at the table and teaches kids to read.

Posted by someone who hasn’t been to a dairy farm in their life? Also, lol that your hyperbole gauge for mistreatment of animals is whether or not they are treated literally human in all ways

bhangraton
Aug 20, 2010
I can't find anything to corroborate the claim about Holsteins always producing milk regardless of giving birth or not. Everything seems to point to selective breeding leading to holsteins producing so much milk that if NOT milked they suffers pain and other health issues. IMO that's kinda a hosed up thing to do to a species, like breeding turkeys to be so fat they can't walk and reproduce without assistance or breeding pugs and bulldogs to exaggerate features that cause breathing and other health problems. It's good to help them with their pain and suffering but uh yea we kinda dicked them as a whole and that should maybe be acknowledged instead of just being weirdly myopic about the cause of a Holstein's problems.

bhangraton has a new favorite as of 22:22 on Sep 26, 2018

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
BLOOD MOUTH CARNIST

I just didn't want anyone to forget about that bc it's great.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

they are in the northeast idk wtf the dairy business is like elsewhere but the small farms surrounding my house all sell their milk to Stewart's and Cumby's. like it's so much cheaper and easier to do it like that than to pay to truck a perishable liquid across the country that i have to imagine that if you live where people can raise dairy cows your milk probably comes from local dairy cows

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

zoux posted:

As a trans woman, I try not to show people my penis in public. Even before I transitioned I was pretty shy about my junk, cus, like most trans women don't enjoy their own penis, either from dysphoria or how people sensationalize it & our gender. Like, I specifically put effort into not flashing my fellow women, I guess cis men are just weird about that?

e: in conclusion, I'll wrap it up, applebees

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I also don't show people my dick in the bathroom

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/womaninmedicine/status/1044979398347300864

https://twitter.com/womaninmedicine/status/1045001015496519680

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1045048354261032960
https://twitter.com/mellowmilez/status/1045016779842564097

Pharohman777 has a new favorite as of 22:42 on Sep 26, 2018

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

bhangraton posted:

I can't find anything to corroborate the claim about Holsteins always producing milk regardless of giving birth or not. Everything seems to point to selective breeding leading to holsteins producing so much milk that if NOT milked they suffers pain and other health issues. IMO that's kinda a hosed up thing to do to a species, like breeding turkeys to be so fat they can't walk and reproduce without assistance or breeding pugs and bulldogs to exaggerate features that cause breathing and other health problems. It's good to help them with their pain and suffering but uh yea we kinda dicked them as a whole and that should maybe be acknowledged instead of just being weirdly myopic about the cause of a Holstein's problems.

It’s not like farmers set out to do that, like genes are sliders and they set it to maximize milk in a mad scientist’s lab. They just selectively bred for high producers, which had unintended consequences that now can’t really be reversed without letting animals die off.

https://twitter.com/veleda_k/status/1045043413828194304?s=21

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't know who either of those people are.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
it is white supremacy to want a rapist to go to jail! you will regret this!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Oh, he's one of THOSE guys

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Here's what's not wrong: a white dude who had done the same, and was Cosby's age and in his state of health, might have gotten a suspended sentence.

We need to fix that part and hold more old white dudes accountable for crimes than we currently do.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

You guys hear about how KFC uses mutant chickens? They got like 6 legs and no beak. They even had to stop calling themselves Kentucky Fried Chicken because of the government.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

As a trans woman, I try not to show people my penis in public. Even before I transitioned I was pretty shy about my junk, cus, like most trans women don't enjoy their own penis, either from dysphoria or how people sensationalize it & our gender. Like, I specifically put effort into not flashing my fellow women, I guess cis men are just weird about that?

e: in conclusion, I'll wrap it up, applebees

I've always been confused that western culture regards genitals as something to be covered absolutely at all times, unless you're a man in a public toilet, then you're supposed to flop it out in front of strangers as if it's the most normal thing in the world. Sure, we could probably do with being less uptight about our bodies, but don't act like I'm the weird one for not wanting to get my cock out in a roomful of men I don't know. Or men I do know, which I think is worse.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

AlbieQuirky posted:

Here's what's not wrong: a white dude who had done the same, and was Cosby's age and in his state of health, might have gotten a suspended sentence.

We need to fix that part and hold more old white dudes accountable for crimes than we currently do.

i understand where you're coming from, and you're absolutely right, but these are not people you really want to be like 'yeah, okay, but...' with.

also, core to his argument is his belief that bill cosby is not a rapist and a bunch of Fe-Males made this poo poo up whole-cloth for ??? reasons, so the fact a broken clock is right twice a day doesn't really mean you should academically engage someone who says it's always 7:20 pm or whatever.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Sunswipe posted:

I've always been confused that western culture regards genitals as something to be covered absolutely at all times, unless you're a man in a public toilet, then you're supposed to flop it out in front of strangers as if it's the most normal thing in the world. Sure, we could probably do with being less uptight about our bodies, but don't act like I'm the weird one for not wanting to get my cock out in a roomful of men I don't know. Or men I do know, which I think is worse.

Idk man, I manage to use a urinal without showing dudes my dick every day

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

InediblePenguin posted:

they are in the northeast idk wtf the dairy business is like elsewhere but the small farms surrounding my house all sell their milk to Stewart's and Cumby's. like it's so much cheaper and easier to do it like that than to pay to truck a perishable liquid across the country that i have to imagine that if you live where people can raise dairy cows your milk probably comes from local dairy cows

Yeah, I don't mean I live near a few family farms, milk is my state beverage.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

Sunswipe posted:

i do not know what the hell you're talking about. even the sketchiest form of public urination, which is the piss-trough-full-of-ice', does not involve 'flopping it out in front of strangers'.

i guess you can find problems with the reliance on implicit trust that no one is super invested in seeing a flaccid dick pissing, but i think you're kind of looking for a problem here.

otoh, i used to work as a stripper and a guy, who was there watching me strip, got mad that he saw my dick at a urinal, so maybe there's just some lizardbrain poo poo going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

hawowanlawow posted:

Idk man, I manage to use a urinal without showing dudes my dick every day

I show my dick to everyone all the time, just every day it's my dick swinging and slapping and flopping, vote for me for congress god and dick bless