Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Vargo posted:

This has been my team name since Week 2

It's a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Is Denver worth holding onto if the Redskins are available? Denver's been mediocre, but not awful. Can the Redskins sustain?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

decypher posted:

Is Denver worth holding onto if the Redskins are available? Denver's been mediocre, but not awful. Can the Redskins sustain?

Hard to say. They have good personnel but are inconsistent. I dropped Denver and don't regret it.

Washington has a sweet schedule.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I need to drop 3 players before game time (unless someone gets hurt that I can IR). I've been trying to make some 2 for 1 deals, but no bites so far. Who are the drops? 10 team league, standard scoring, 0ppr.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

dxt posted:

I need to drop 3 players before game time (unless someone gets hurt that I can IR). I've been trying to make some 2 for 1 deals, but no bites so far. Who are the drops? 10 team league, standard scoring, 0ppr.

White and Boyd are two.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Njoku worth grabbing?

I've been rolling with Ebron who i'm still gonna be starting. But i like Njoku with Mayfield more than i did with Tyrod. I'd be cutting bait with Peyton Barber who i'm not even sure has broken 10 points total after 3 weeks and is worth holding onto even if he's the RB1 in Tampa.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

VietCampo posted:

Njoku worth grabbing?

I've been rolling with Ebron who i'm still gonna be starting. But i like Njoku with Mayfield more than i did with Tyrod. I'd be cutting bait with Peyton Barber who i'm not even sure has broken 10 points total after 3 weeks and is worth holding onto even if he's the RB1 in Tampa.

Yes.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

pubic works project posted:

White and Boyd are two.

I agree with Boyd, but not White with Sexy Rexy on IR.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

dxt posted:

Offer a 3 for 1? A player you drop has no value.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Is Larry Fitzgerald even worth stashing anymore in 0.5 ppr? Someone dropped him and right now I have:

RB: Conner, Howard, Michel, Kerryon, Ekeler, Bell
WR: M. Thomas, Diggs, Ridley, Cooper, Goodwin

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Even with no Rexy White doesn't have a ton of value in standard.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

*suddenly almost falling out of office chair, stammering*

Melvin Gords Take Mahome

Don't care if it's lame, it's my team name now!!

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Even with no Rexy White doesn't have a ton of value in standard.

doh, missed the standard part. carry on.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
.5ppr
Enunwa and Keelan Cole available on waivers. Should I drop any of these for them:
Evan Engram
Geronimo Allison
golladay
Kenny stills

I dropped ridley after week 1 so lol

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Doppelganger posted:

Is Larry Fitzgerald even worth stashing anymore in 0.5 ppr? Someone dropped him and right now I have:

RB: Conner, Howard, Michel, Kerryon, Ekeler, Bell
WR: M. Thomas, Diggs, Ridley, Cooper, Goodwin

Depends on your feelings about Josh Rosen and his ability to turn the offense around despite what seems to be an incompetent coaching staff all around.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I need a drop in 1 PPR.

Aaron Jones
Austin Ekeler

It's Jones, yeah?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

.5ppr
Enunwa and Keelan Cole available on waivers. Should I drop any of these for them:
Evan Engram
Geronimo Allison
golladay
Kenny stills

do not drop Golladay. ever. Stills or Engram. probably Engram since he is out for a few weeks.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Thanks, looks like he may be starting for me earlier than i expected also, Ebron is not practicing. RIP

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

John Brown hurt at practice today is not making the choice easier. I'd love to have Crabtree if Brown sits this weekend, but without anymore information I can't make a decision. Pretty sure Mike Williams is also available. Bah!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

It's standard. I don't think he has as much value in that scoring.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

decypher posted:

John Brown hurt at practice today is not making the choice easier. I'd love to have Crabtree if Brown sits this weekend, but without anymore information I can't make a decision. Pretty sure Mike Williams is also available. Bah!

How bad was he hurt?

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I dropped Goff to pick up somebody, thinking the rest of the teams in this 10 team league were content with their QBs.

The dude who has Mahomes (and Ben) picked him up. I don’t get it.

mastershakeman posted:

High five dropped Ridley after 0 target week 1. Sucks :(

Edit: in this league where I no longer have Goff and am starting Fitzmagic until it runs out, the guy with Brees and Wentz offered me Wentz for Peterson. I’ve got RB depth, I could do it but I think I’d rather try and get Brees from him instead. Would Chris Carson or Golladay be a more fair trade for Wentz (if he won’t trade Brees) than AP? I know it’s greedy, 33 year old RB and all but if I’m gonna part with him I’d really like to try and get Brees in return somehow.

I could throw Cooks in there somewhere too as part of a 2 for 1 for Brees

Santheb fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 27, 2018

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

AnacondaHL posted:

Melvin Gords Take Mahome

it's alright, not all teams can have as cool of a name as my squad Tyreeking Havoc

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Got a trade offer:
he sent ODB and I send James Conner

his WRs: Tyreek, Keenan Allen, OBD, Cooks
RBs: Lesean, Smallwood, Montgomery, CJ Anderson

my wrs: Golden Tate, Cobb, Godwin
Rbs: Gurley, Laveon, Conner, AP, Chris Ivory

he has said no deal for Ivory

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

poly and open-minded posted:

Got a trade offer:
he sent ODB and I send James Conner

his WRs: Tyreek, Keenan Allen, OBD, Cooks
RBs: Lesean, Smallwood, Montgomery, CJ Anderson

my wrs: Golden Tate, Cobb, Godwin
Rbs: Gurley, Laveon, Conner, AP, Chris Ivory

he has said no deal for Ivory

You're lucky all you got was a no deal offering Ivory.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

VietCampo posted:

You're lucky all you got was a no deal offering Ivory.

I meant he didnt care about dealing any WRs for Ivory

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

poly and open-minded posted:

I meant he didnt care about dealing any WRs for Ivory

Ok that makes more sense, though people would be lucky to get anything even for McCoy, let alone Ivory.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

How bad was he hurt?

Apparently enough to end practice. There's no news other than he was out on the field with a helmet for a bit in the beginning of practice and then left the field.

So who knows if they're just being cautious.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Worth dropping Alf Morris to grab Chris Godwin in full PPR? Morris has been riding the bench and i'm not sure i'm wanting to stay on this ride with Beathard at the helm.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Santheb posted:

I dropped Goff to pick up somebody, thinking the rest of the teams in this 10 team league were content with their QBs.

High five dropped Ridley after 0 target week 1. Sucks :(

Edit: in this league where I no longer have Goff and am starting Fitzmagic until it runs out, the guy with Brees and Wentz offered me Wentz for Peterson. I’ve got RB depth, I could do it but I think I’d rather try and get Brees from him instead. Would Chris Carson or Golladay be a more fair trade for Wentz (if he won’t trade Brees) than AP? I know it’s greedy, 33 year old RB and all but if I’m gonna part with him I’d really like to try and get Brees in return somehow.

I could throw Cooks in there somewhere too as part of a 2 for 1 for Brees

Right now AP looks legit and I wouldn't give him up for a QB.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

VietCampo posted:

Worth dropping Alf Morris to grab Chris Godwin in full PPR? Morris has been riding the bench and i'm not sure i'm wanting to stay on this ride with Beathard at the helm.

I mean..I like Godwin but right now Morris is all they have.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

AnacondaHL posted:

Melvin Gords Take Mahome

Crabtree Rhodes, Take Mahome?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

kiimo posted:

I mean..I like Godwin but right now Morris is all they have.

https://twitter.com/Eric_Branch/status/1045109189561839617

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

WELL I DIDN'T KNOW ALL THAT SO I'M SORRY

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

dkj posted:

Right now AP looks legit and I wouldn't give him up for a QB.

Yeah I know, it’s why I’m having trouble gauging his value against my teams needs. I’d love to keep rocking Fitzpatrick if he keeps up the top 5 pace but that’s just the thing. We don’t know when (I say when not if because he has to regress to the mean eventually right?) the other shoe is going to drop and I’m not trying to pick through the garbage when it does.

I also feel like while he’s looking legit, this is probably his sell high window too.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Santheb posted:

Yeah I know, it’s why I’m having trouble gauging his value against my teams needs. I’d love to keep rocking Fitzpatrick if he keeps up the top 5 pace but that’s just the thing. We don’t know when (I say when not if because he has to regress to the mean eventually right?) the other shoe is going to drop and I’m not trying to pick through the garbage when it does.

I also feel like while he’s looking legit, this is probably his sell high window too.

While Fitz probably won't end the year as the best QB in football, I think the skill positions in Tampa can carry him. Between Evans, Jackson, Godwin and Howard, you really need to pick your poison.

I'd still probably sell high, but I'm definitely making sure I get a good return. I'm not just selling him for a middling player because I'm afraid he'll drop off.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Week 4 will be a litmus test for the rest of the season. He’s not going to ball out, but if can still put up say 15 fantasy points against CHI then I’d be comfortable with him as a set-and-forget.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Ryan Fitzpatrick is not going to finish the season as the starter and if you can get a real return for him now you should absolutely do it.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Santheb posted:

He's going to shop Goff hard and especially to you around your QB's bye week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Suave Fedora posted:

Week 4 will be a litmus test for the rest of the season. He’s not going to ball out, but if can still put up say 15 fantasy points against CHI then I’d be comfortable with him as a set-and-forget.

That's where I'm at. Bears defense is for real. If he can put up QB1 numbers, I do the same.