Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Erdricks posted:

For how autistic the community was, you'd think someone would have managed to pull off an emulated server :(

Autism vs Disney Lawyers sounds like a Blob vs Juggernaut matchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Autism vs Disney Lawyers sounds like a Blob vs Juggernaut matchup.

Put it in Russia like all the other private servers. Disney can't do poo poo.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

is disney not on good terms with the tangerine?

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Almost got to Homestead, and then I think a stacking debuff between a normal and a champion killed my chick. I was sizing up how to aim devouring swarm and I was dead from full in the time it took to glance screen right and back.

Useful loot was non-existent, game had no flare for the absurd like MH. At least I see why I shelved Grim Dawn a year or two ago and didn't want to go back.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I like Grim Dawn because you can make a serviceable build out of basically any power, but the endgame didn't hold my interest. I appreciate that it controls decently with a gamepad, though. It's nice to lazily kick back with an ARPG on the couch.

Shine fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Sep 27, 2018

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Andrigaar posted:

Almost got to Homestead, and then I think a stacking debuff between a normal and a champion killed my chick. I was sizing up how to aim devouring swarm and I was dead from full in the time it took to glance screen right and back.

Useful loot was non-existent, game had no flare for the absurd like MH. At least I see why I shelved Grim Dawn a year or two ago and didn't want to go back.

lmao

fresh character to homestead is like 30 minutes

soldier, forcewave, transmuter, blitz, kill reanimator and run straight to burrwitch and just fight krieg from range while he feebly tries to run toward you while dying. don't want to play soldier? good the gently caress luck in hc

ndub fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Sep 27, 2018

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers

ndub posted:

fresh character to homestead is like 30 minutes

Well excuse me for not reading all the forums online to have a pre-made build and goofing off because I'm miss a superior game :jerkbag:

You aren't wrong though. Non-soldier builds melt like butter to a heated knife with this game's spike damage.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twEzt1IGsT4

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.
You know, it's not just a Disney lawyers problem. Reverse-engineering an entire mmo arpg is no small thing, no matter how skilled the programmer. The fact that gaz code was awful just makes the job harder.

Most private servers exist because the server code leaked at some point in the past. You've got people still trying to finish recreations of The Burning Crusade based on the vanilla WoW server leak. 12 years in, still not feature complete.

Our only hope is MH gets converted to a super grindy Korean game some day.

trem
Sep 17, 2009
I would play a Marvel Heroes / Ragnarok Online mashup.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Rockbear posted:

You know, it's not just a Disney lawyers problem. Reverse-engineering an entire mmo arpg is no small thing, no matter how skilled the programmer. The fact that gaz code was awful just makes the job harder.

Most private servers exist because the server code leaked at some point in the past. You've got people still trying to finish recreations of The Burning Crusade based on the vanilla WoW server leak. 12 years in, still not feature complete.

Our only hope is MH gets converted to a super grindy Korean game some day.

yeah only one man knows how the code works and asros bricked him up in a wall five moves ago

Rockbear
Sep 11, 2001

Milady, 'tis the clobbering hour.
The Cask of Gazillado by Asros Allen Poe

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

For the love of Cosmic, Gaz!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

$100 to the small indie studio called Activision/Blizzard/Bungie

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Soothing Vapors posted:

It's shameful that we let him do this to us over and over and over and over and over

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Pied fuckin piper

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
The compression algorithm?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

$100 to the small indie studio called Activision/Blizzard/Bungie

forsaken

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Like and reply if you cried at the end of Marvel's Sony's Playstation's The Spider-Man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Saint Freak posted:

Like and reply if you cried at the end of Marvel's Sony's Playstation's The Spider-Man

I cant even look at a spider anymore w/o tears streaming down my leathery face

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Need a tongue length report from someone whose seen Venom

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Need a tongue length report from someone whose seen Venom

obscured by Eddie's mouth too much during the scene where he makes out with the symbiote

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

that's not a joke btw that scene actually happens in the movie

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
that's everything I could ever want

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

sgbyou
Feb 3, 2005

I'm just a shadow in the light you leave behind.

SKIP

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

agreed: significant lack of bulge

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tongue is an apocryphal addition and is counter to st todd's vision

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

punchymcpunch posted:

tongue is an apocryphal addition and is counter to st todd's vision

early venom was just shy and thought his tongue was embarassing. thanks to spiderman's help he came out of his shell and let the world see his true beauty

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

I just read Venomverse and I weep for all the unrealized symbiote glory

except Spider Man because lol 5 year old preorder bonuses are INVIOLATE

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sea Lily posted:

that's not a joke btw that scene actually happens in the movie

Better movie

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I will be seeing Vernon in theaters tonight.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please provide a detailed review of his tounge. That’s the only draw for the movie for me.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Kalli posted:

Better movie

are those dong-shaped eyes made out of cum globs, and if so, who's been reading my diary

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
I wish the official forums had been left online, there was so much :spergin: on them.

So many official comixfan costume threads gone forever

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Sweet Jesus what do you think comixfan does now that he can't make costume threads

I bet he's making costumes out of human ears now, hunting unlucky homeless folk in his neighborhood for loot drops

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Kainser posted:

I wish the official forums had been left online, there was so much :spergin: on them.

So many official comixfan costume threads gone forever

i never really thought about it but i bet he was really upset that his life's work was destroyed

hahaha

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

HebrewMagic posted:

Sweet Jesus what do you think comixfan does now that he can't make costume threads

I bet he's making costumes out of human ears now, hunting unlucky homeless folk in his neighborhood for loot drops

https://twitter.com/Comixfan/status/1010722709704040453

still being comixfan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
JUST BEAT ME IN SILENCE