Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

hiddenriverninja posted:

what's Harrison Ford doing sitting in a pile of trash?

Thriving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

hiddenriverninja posted:

what's Harrison Ford doing sitting in a pile of trash?

One man's trash is another man's

*picks up one of the loose pieces of paper*

"Indiana Jones 5"??? Blechhh.

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
From Justice League Dark #3: Kirk makes a discovery that will change the fate of the Justice League Dark forever

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ketchup on hot dogs? He is a menace

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

my god it really is hot dog icing

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

zoux posted:

Ketchup on hot dogs? He is a menace

Peter Parker is a fundamentally good human being, and would not endorse ketchup on a hot dog. :colbert:

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger
I love the idea that the city's street vendors live in constant fear that today will be the day that Spider-Man comes to their cart and just jaws at them all lunch hour until a supervillain attacks.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Keeshhound posted:

I love the idea that the city's street vendors live in constant fear that today will be the day that Spider-Man comes to their cart and just jaws at them all lunch hour until a supervillain attacks.

It's even better. Dude felt so grateful for Spider-Man saving his life, he offered free hotdogs for life to him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Proteus Jones posted:

It's even better. Dude felt so grateful for Spider-Man saving his life, he offered free hotdogs for life to him.

And spider-man has gone back every day since.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

And spider-man has gone back every day since.

Even when he's a billionaire. That's how you stay rich.

Also everyone read that comic, Peter Parker #310. It's real drat good and entirely self-contained.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah it's Zdarsky's final issue in his run and Chip said it's basically all about why he loves Spiderman

https://twitter.com/zdarsky/status/1044941124778037249

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Peter Parker has the best (worst) diet. Second only to the Ninja Turtles.

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!
Speaking of love letters to your favorite comic characters...

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Proteus Jones posted:

I like to think that even when he was running a corporation over in Europe during Secret Empire he would take a jet back every day for his free hotdog, obliviously generating enormous net losses and making his employees and shareholders hate him even more.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey Parker, why you gotta do erasure on coffee and pound cakes like that

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

prefect posted:

Peter Parker is a fundamentally good human being, and would not endorse ketchup on a hot dog. :colbert:

You americans are like that Macedonian Cafe Key and Peele skit when it comes to food, except you do it to yourselves.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Lobok posted:

Peter Parker has the best (worst) diet. Second only to the Ninja Turtles.

Deadpool is certainly in the running, though I figure his healing factor keeps him at peak physical condition.

And I am officially on the pro-ketchup-on-hotdogs side. I'll see you at the empty airport fight.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

It's not like ketchup is ruining the pure and divine taste of the hot dog. It's just ground up pig's ears stuffed in an intestine, who cares what you put on top of that.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
The best hot dog topping is chili and this is the hill I die on

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I wonder if Zdarsky actually thinks that or just knows it's better to have Peter be a bit of an immature dweeb about it and also serve up an incendiary internet opinion to rile up the Chicagoan diaspora.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

TwoPair posted:

Why not both:

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

TwoPair posted:

I approve of this message

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Alhazred posted:

It's not like ketchup is ruining the pure and divine taste of the hot dog. It's just ground up pig's ears stuffed in an intestine, who cares what you put on top of that.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Alhazred posted:

Why not both:

"chilli" :rant:

Chile or chili may vary based on dialect (I firmly support the former for the record) but two l's is the Devil's work.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

i eat hot dogs with ketchup and mustard, don't @ me.

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

TwoPair posted:

But does the chilli have beans or no beans?

:can:

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Tuxedo Ted posted:

But does the chilli have beans or no beans?

:can:

The chilli has hot dogs.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Chile is the nation and the spicy fruit, chili is the dish which comes in three varieties, beanless, beaned, and spaghetti sauce

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Phy posted:

Chile is the nation and the spicy fruit, chili is the dish which comes in three varieties, beanless, beaned, and spaghetti sauce

Chili has beans. Those other things you mention are just random soups and/or sauces.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Coming from Michigan, I am legally obligated to say that Coney Dogs are the best.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Push El Burrito posted:

Even when he's a billionaire. That's how you stay rich.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

I know that's the joke, but that is an amazing leap in logic. Has anyone checked whether this woman is secretly Batroc?

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
That bit where the mom was talking about how he saved her son was loving heartbreaking though.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The only people who whine about ketchup on hot dogs are Chicagoans, but they seem to think putting a salad on top is "correct" and they also think a casserole is a pizza, so their views on food are pretty hosed up in general.

And I kinda want a hot dog now.

Adnor
Jan 11, 2013

Justice for Daisy

You should all try a chilean completo. Any variant.

Don't search for photos if you don't like mayo.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Adnor posted:

You should all try a chilean completo. Any variant.

Don't search for photos if you don't like mayo.

I just got back from Iceland, and they love their pylsur -- lamb/beef/pork hot dogs which, when you order them "with everything," come with ketchup, mustard, remoulade, raw onions, and fried onions.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Bruceski posted:

"chilli" :rant:

Chile or chili may vary based on dialect (I firmly support the former for the record) but two l's is the Devil's work.
A bold statement to make about the Nahuatl.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Ghostlight posted:

A bold statement to make about the Nahuatl.

And if they run Heinz I will retract that.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Selachian posted:

I just got back from Iceland, and they love their pylsur -- lamb/beef/pork hot dogs which, when you order them "with everything," come with ketchup, mustard, remoulade, raw onions, and fried onions.

i would fly to iceland to eat this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

I know that's the joke, but that is an amazing leap in logic. Has anyone checked whether this woman is secretly Batroc?

Considering how Peter acts in Zdarsky's Spider-Man he was probably loudly proclaiming that he was getting the hot dogs for free.