Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I'd change it to only reduce her gauge by half

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Have it have a chance of each and buff success works on it

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I'd say just give you all the poo poo. -100% NP is a big enough downside to make it balanced imo.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

I'd say just give you all the poo poo. -100% NP is a big enough downside to make it balanced imo.

50 stars, 50% atk, 50% buster, 3k hp heal, team invincibility for 100% np that doesn't use up a card would be hella busted.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

just give it a 12 turn cooldown

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Kild posted:

50 stars, 50% atk, 50% buster, 3k hp heal, team invincibility for 100% np that doesn't use up a card would be hella busted.

It would also be good

I'm an advocate for things being good and not bad

Except fringe cases like Fionn

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

five hour farming marathon was a mistake

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

It would also be good

I'm an advocate for things being good and not bad

Except fringe cases like Fionn

hell ya but it'd mostly make my jeanne irrelevant :(

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Jeanne is never going to be irrelevant

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

I ended up basically not bothering with this event, I think the lack of a storyline just didn't draw my interest, plus I got 428 Shibuya Scramble so that's been taking up my time.

Speaking of which, when are we getting Assassin Canaan? :v:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I didnt bother with the shop because all the items on sale are awful.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

I didnt bother with the shop because all the items on sale are awful.

you dont need dust or gems or lamps?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
A Farewell to Umus

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
RATE UP IS A LIE, WHERE THE gently caress IS MY GILLES

Kild posted:

you dont need dust or gems or lamps?

there were chains in the medals shop?

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

33 boxes later and I'm still glad it's 1/2 AP embers time.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Pureauthor posted:

A Farewell to Umus

See you next Rome!

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

47 boxes, shop completely clear, and no Umus except for the 5* CE. It's been good, all in all.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Almost 70 boxes cleared total. Now that the grind for embers is over, the ember grinding can begin.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
90 quartz, 10 tickets and no gilles? what the gently caress.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Got SurMo leveled and now I have a reliable 3T Doors that doesn't involve Mash (I also could've Ranked Up Shakes but this is more fun) :toot:.

The Manticore
Aug 23, 2008

Did you mean to make that post, or were you just pushing keys at random?
2 CE drops in the last hour after 0 in the weeks prior. Glad to have it MLBed now, at least. Here's hoping I can pull some Bedis next week to justify a grail.

AtheistMantis
Oct 5, 2014
At last, my first 10/10/10

Also, I learned two valuable bits of info just now.

1. You can still roll Lotto even with max QP. Just can't burn anything.

2. Jekyll conversations 4-7 can only be unlocked at ascension 3. I missed out because I max ascended him. So now either I do without, or roll for and raise up another Jekyll to lvl 50.

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe

Rogue 7 posted:

If you use an iPhone and are sick of the app’s constant red notification icon like I was, I figured out how to get rid of it. Notification settings-FGO-turn off “badge app icon”.

You are good.
Thank you!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

AtheistMantis posted:

2. Jekyll conversations 4-7 can only be unlocked at ascension 3. I missed out because I max ascended him. So now either I do without, or roll for and raise up another Jekyll to lvl 50.

Well thats bs

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Who would... talk to Henry Jekyll???

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

AtheistMantis posted:

Also, I learned two valuable bits of info just now.

1. You can still roll Lotto even with max QP. Just can't burn anything.

I can't confirm, but I think you can get his lines just fine by changing his Ascension stage in My Room.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

freshlybaked posted:

I can't confirm, but I think you can get his lines just fine by changing his Ascension stage in My Room.

Sadly you cannot; he doesn't even have different My Room ascension stages between ascensions 3 and 4 so there's nothing to change back.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
how do you guys use spartacus for amber grinding without him blowing the gently caress up

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Tired Moritz posted:

how do you guys use spartacus for amber grinding without him blowing the gently caress up
He should be able to kill any given wave with a Waver buff and a kaleidoscope, or even better if you max out his 2nd skill so he can be paired with something like a Golden Sumo or Halloween Princess so he can NP on his own with a few alternative options such as the Mage Association MC.

Outside of his NP he is largely useless, but you could say the same for Arash as well, it's a different sort of use case.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
guys.
Not all of us have Waver or want to constantly use him as support.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

If the enemies get any attacks you're doing something wrong; it should be three NPs and done. If it's not you shouldn't be using Spartacus.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Malachite_Dragon posted:

guys.
Not all of us have Waver or want to constantly use him as support.
I mean the ideal for farming, especially farming you have to do mindlessly on scrubs like the XP hands, is one you can do quickly in as few turns possible. If you're able to do that without Waver then all the power to you (or alternatively you don't care about it taking longer).

I personally don't use Waver but that's more because I have the absurd luxury of having enough spare scopes to MLB one and utilize AoE servants with self-charge skills.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Umu Fest was good to me this year. A handful of each CE and a single Saber Bride graced my gacha luck. After grinding medals and embers nonstop, I began to think I wouldn't get the fifth Joint Recital to drop. Gilgamesh finally gave me one with only 22mins left on the clock. I'm calling this event a great success.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I need to always have Support Servant anyway so I might as well drag along one of the several dozen NP Batteries on my Friens List to facilitate faster farming.

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Oh yeah, friendly reminder to put your support in farm mode. Almost forgot to do so today myself.

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello
Helena with her NP charging skill at level 10 works. Though good luck finding her in the sea of Wavers and Tamamos. Ozymandias also works, but good luck finding him in the sea of Drakes with Mona Lisa. Merlin will work when he comes out, but if you have an aversion to overused Casters, Merlin doesn't really help with that.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The thing is that even though I don't use Waver in battle, I still generally bring a support Waver because I want the Bond CE points.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

Trihugger posted:

Ozymandias also works, but good luck finding him in the sea of Drakes with Mona Lisa.

Ozy with almost anything has better attack than Drake with Mona Lisa, at least, so if that's how you're sorting he'll appear at the top.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
For general farming would people prefer Tamamo or Helena? I would assume Helena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

RanKizama posted:

For general farming would people prefer Tamamo or Helena? I would assume Helena.

I think I'd actually say Tamamo? The problem with Helena is that people will always have a Waver friend available who'll just do the same things better. At least Tamamo does something different, even if that different thing is nearly useless for farming outside of Surfer teams.