Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this is the day Donald Trump became president

gently caress you, Van Jones

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John McCain on Parks & Rec

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

"People" suggested that Bill Clinton should be appointed to the Supreme Court while Obama was president. "People" meaning it was never an actual rumor, just some clickbait bloggers made up. Still...

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Man I thought the fantasies about Hillary putting Obama up for the SC were dumb. At least Obama was a constitutional law scholar.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

wide stance

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

bertolt rekt posted:

is this real?

is there extant video evidence of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqbZEWhckis&t=174s

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
That time Bill Clinton got James Patterson to write a spy thriller about a cool sexy misunderstood president who saves the day called The President is Missing and made sure that the fictional president's wife was dead

e: It was called "The President is Missing" lmao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/CursedPolCamAds/status/1045108442451648513

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

ManlyGrunting posted:

That time Bill Clinton got James Patterson to write a spy thriller about a cool sexy misunderstood president who saves the day called The President is Missing and made sure that the fictional president's wife was dead

there's a full endcap at my local sam's club dedicated to that book

it's situated on the same aisle but pretty far away from the rest of the books, which are all right-wing propaganda

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ManlyGrunting posted:

also the president ditches his secret service detail and puts on a fake mustache to buy a homeless guy a sandwich and later screams at Not Putin to stop meddling in our elections

Metal Cat
Dec 25, 2017

Metal Cat has issued a correction as of 05:42 on Oct 8, 2021

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Taintrunner posted:

also the president ditches his secret service detail and puts on a fake mustache to buy a homeless guy a sandwich and later screams at Not Putin to stop meddling in our elections

The Chapo episode about it also taught me the real villain is the secretary of agriculture.

Which is a good take

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

Wasn't one of the president's enemies in the book pretty much a Hillary stand in?

Lol "“How could you do this?” the president asks the traitor in his midst, once he’s figured it all out. The answer, when it comes, is a surprise to him. The traitor’s face is “twisted up in agony and bitterness,” full of resentment. “Says the man who gets to be president,” she replies. “Says the man who didn’t see his political career tanked” over one little mistake."

https://newrepublic.com/article/148835/bill-clintons-new-thriller-final-villain-feminism

Ostiosis has issued a correction as of 09:19 on Sep 27, 2018

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

tadashi posted:

"People" suggested that Bill Clinton should be appointed to the Supreme Court while Obama was president. "People" meaning it was never an actual rumor, just some clickbait bloggers made up. Still...
Reading the first sentence, I thought the quotes meant you meant People magazine which would be somehow the stranger direction for that to come from.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Every time a politician eats a hot dog.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
richard nixon was a goofy looking creep who had a talent for looking awkward in photos

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

richard nixon was a goofy looking creep who had a talent for looking awkward in photos

:lol: This one's great.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
TFW someone's telling you about civilian deaths in cambodia

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

quote:

Last year an Osama Vinladen was named to Peru’s national juvenile football team.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

StashAugustine posted:

Trump is the first President in like a century to not have a pet

surely don jr counts

Illusive Fuck Man
Jul 5, 2004
RIP John McCain feel better xoxo 💋 ðŸ™Â
Taco Defender
As an energy feminist — pro-choice in energy sources — I feel it’s important to have hydrocarbons equally represented.

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/758844353766842368?s=19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The failed Fake News Awards

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

Captain Billy Pissboy posted:

I have never seen a non-goofy photo of Nixon and I suspect there just isn't any.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

lmfao

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

The failed Fake News Awards

when are we going to have these

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

my glasses

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

this nerd needs to get bodyslammed again

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ngl, this would be my exact reaction to meeting Robocop

Bandit Queen
May 10, 2008
that time some brookings institute guy publically challenged putin to a fight

https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/886225023693987840

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
That time Putin had a journalist poisoned with polonium so everyone would know it was the Russian government, but also denied it.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

When online Hillary people were trying to figure out how to spin the bird landing on Bernie's podium

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sister Hillary.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw3o6qNZWmg

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
on a different tangent of "funny politics poo poo" last night i watched a whole bunch of the great australian political and current events satirists clarke (rip) and dawe. some of their stuff is relatively contextual and might not translate but its some incredible stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyaitC91hEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
in order to defend their scotus nominee republicans admitted that pretty much every man in congress or a position of government power was a rapist

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
British conservatives created a twitter army to attack Labour, but this same army went after their Prime Minister because her Brexit plan wasn't conservative enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Seven Things Hillary Has In Common With Your Abuela