Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Thielen, baby, where did you go?

*points* right there I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
IM FEELIN’ THIELIN

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Good news Latavius Murray owners, he currently currently has more points than Dalvin cook!

Yeah it turns out the answer to who of them do you play was neither.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Traded for Goff last week, feeling especially smug.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

It’s me, the guy who dropped Jared Goff last week because of some lovely reason or another.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Suave Fedora posted:

IM FEELIN’ THIELIN

:yeah:

Only down 25 now :rolleyes:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Jared Goff is my friend.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

I thought this was one of the harder games left on Goff’s schedule before the fantasy playoffs

lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Opponent has Woods and Cooks tonight.

Goodbye all it was nice knowing you I am dead now.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

I flex Ridley in to replace Cooper Kupp and of course this is the drat game he goes off

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Cooks friggen owns and the Patriots are loving morons.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Just getting in, is Dalvin Cook dead?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Silly Burrito posted:

This is uhhhhhhhhh not one of those "running the football" games

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
It’s an aerial bombardment the likes of which haven’t been witnessed since Dresden

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Nah just not worth his ADP is all

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I had to choose 2 between Mahomes, Fitzmagic, and Cousins. *stares at Cousins on the bench*. I have a feeling chose wrong.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Silly Burrito posted:

yes :rip:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

If you’re testing a body part in pregame warmups, you’re probably not in my lineup. Benched Cook in only place I own him.

Happy to be playing vs Cook in the league where I benched Goff

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Playing Cook and benching Cooks were huge mistakes. Should have checked cook's status more closely before the game.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Goff, Thielan and Gurley tonight against my opponents Rudolph. Got a 105 point lead after Thursday.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Silly Burrito posted:

Game flow went hard against the run, He's just now 1 year out from the ACL tear and coming off a hamstring pull.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

Ignoring the internet and starting Cook was...not smart.

At least I'm winning in my gurley/cooks league :)

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Just checked scores... Playing against cooper kupp.. in what world does this motherfucker score 37 points.. goddamnit

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Started 4 WR ahead of Kupp this week and if I would've had a 5th WR slot I still wouldn't have started him because Thursday night games are always a slog right?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

smoothitron posted:

Started 4 WR ahead of Kupp this week and if I would've had a 5th WR slot I still wouldn't have started him because Thursday night games are always a slog right?

Have you seen a single Thursday night game this season

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

smoothitron posted:

Not anymore. The league’s overtures towards more offense is bearing fruit.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
I think cook has killed my fantasy season

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
God drat. 51 points for Goff. On my bench. Watson better loving drop 30 so I can win this week. Thankfully my opponent had Cook and Diggs and only dropped 26.3 on me. Bailey got me 12.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Yep, benched Goff for Fitzmagic so I'm now convinced this is the week the magic runs out.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

he did it. he threw the ball to Cooks. good job Joff

Darko
Dec 23, 2004

smoothitron posted:

Thursdays are a slog because that's the night the league schedules non marquee teams so they get a national game. This year, though, teams like the Rams are the higher scoring teams, so you get nights like last Thursday.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
If the NFL makes TNF games not poo poo it might be worth changing attitudes.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yep, benched Goff for Fitzmagic so I'm now convinced this is the week the magic runs out.

:same:
like watching an immenant trainwreck in slow motion and there's nothing you can do but make that goofy sour face as you yell NOOOO right before impact

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Darko posted:

Thursdays are a slog because that's the night the league schedules non marquee teams so they get a national game. This year, though, teams like the Rams are the higher scoring teams, so you get nights like last Thursday.

isnt every team required to play a Thursday game every year?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

TommyGun85 posted:

isnt every team required to play a Thursday game every year?

Yeah, and that's the problem with TNF. It's not "fixable" because there are destined to be lovely matchups for like half the slate. The NFL has a lot of poo poo shows every week but since everyone can't watch every game, it only becomes a problem when there's no other game to watch.

For example,
Niners/Raiders
Broncos/Cards
Saints/Cowboys
Titans/Jags
Still remain on the Thursday schedule, and at least one team in each of those matchups is a poo poo show. Jets/Browns was a loving mess until Baker showed up.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Kerryon, you will always remember
Kerryon, none can equal the splendor

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/1046446767611547648

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I am instantly glad I started Trey Burton.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Hilton was blasted and it looked very bad.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Sep 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Spoeank posted:

Hilton was blasted and it looked very bad.

Big time fencing response.