Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-american-woman-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230627.html

quote:

American Woman Files Complaint against Cristiano Ronaldo —— Cristiano Ronaldo is the most visible athlete on earth. A woman from Las Vegas says: He is the man who raped her in a hotel in 2009. In the current issue of DER SPIEGEL, she goes public with her accusations for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

No way. Why would Ronaldo do this. Messi is the one carrying his printer over to a girl's house.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Seems a bit extreme to pay someone to accuse you of assault to prove how into women you definitely are

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

It says something to how well known soccer is here in the States that it takes 9 years for one of the most famous soccer players on the planet to be identified as the rapist. Shouldn't have had all those advertising deals, Ronaldo! She'd have never found you.

Or maybe she just saw that bronze bust of him, because if that thing was in a police lineup everybody on Earth would identify him as a rapist.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Brendan Rodgers posted:

No way. Why would Ronaldo do this. Messi is the one carrying his printer over to a girl's house.

Messi was a virgin until he realized the penis and vagina were the ultimate Lego pieces.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ronald is gay, and that is a-okay!

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Zaodai posted:

It says something to how well known soccer is here in the States that it takes 9 years for one of the most famous soccer players on the planet to be identified as the rapist. Shouldn't have had all those advertising deals, Ronaldo! She'd have never found you.

Or maybe she just saw that bronze bust of him, because if that thing was in a police lineup everybody on Earth would identify him as a rapist.

isn't this the chick that's been saying this for years and the one der spiegel already made a story on a couple of years ago?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

BWV posted:

Messi was a virgin until he realized the penis and vagina were the ultimate Lego pieces.

Messi first came after seeing the end of north by northwest

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Messi is an alpha male and has had a gf for like 25 years

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I don’t believe that Cristiano Ronaldo, the greatest gay athlete of all time, would rape a woman.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ronaldo Jr was born in 2010, maybe he was conceived during Big Ron’s exploration phase?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

It’s just messi in a wig and he was talking about football

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mean Bean Machine posted:

isn't this the chick that's been saying this for years and the one der spiegel already made a story on a couple of years ago?

Yes

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

Messi is an alpha male and has had a gf for like 25 years
Girlfriend? I thought that was his caregiver.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

How many Good Boy Points do you think Messi gets for a goal?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

BWV posted:

train and tunnel imo

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

https://twitter.com/derWinterbach/status/1046478115734720513

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

It doesn't look good for Ronald, but fuckin hell some of the comments on this

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I thought he was gay. That’s pretty hosed up

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i didn’t know too much about this but loving hell the interview transcript is just basically him saying “yep i raped her”

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

He's been cleared (article in Italian): https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/01-10-2018/doping-giuseppe-rossi-doping-scagionato-solo-richiamo-tna-300314342748.shtml

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bogan Krkic posted:

It doesn't look good for Ronald, but fuckin hell some of the comments on this

I stopped reading after the "have you considered investigating if she is a liar?!"

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

There's never really going to be anything worth reading that comes out of a comment section, but it's doubly true for something like this. Every comment is going to boil down to either "she's probably lying for attention and/or money" or "rape is bad", or one of the above attacking the other side for being retarded.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
In response to the civil suit that has been filed, Vegas police confirmed that they have reopened their original case from 2009
https://twitter.com/latimessports/status/1046931034464387072

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I think it's crucial to note ronaldo was apparently begging for anal

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I think it's crucial to note ronaldo was apparently begging for anal

I read it as him begging for oral, and when she wouldn't blow him he raped her anally

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
mods rename the thread ronaldo is a fricken loser

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bape Culture posted:

I thought he was gay. That’s pretty hosed up

I’m still pretty sure he’s gay tbh.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

blue footed boobie posted:

I’m still pretty sure he’s gay tbh.

Thats gonna be his defense in court.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CyberPingu posted:

Thats gonna be his defense in court.

It’s a better defense than most.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

ronald is just an aesthete, he doesn't have a gender preference so long as youre sexy

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I recall reading Der Spiegel's earlier report on this and brushing it off. There's some really graphic poo poo described in this article. gently caress football they should be imprisoning him. There's a rape kit and everything.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

can’t read it in the uk. Someone copy it over ere

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
theres not even a good commercial rationale for rape kits - these days clubs get way more money from TV rights than shirt sales

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Vegetable posted:

I recall reading Der Spiegel's earlier report on this and brushing it off. There's some really graphic poo poo described in this article. gently caress football they should be imprisoning him. There's a rape kit and everything.

I read the first page of the article, was like "oh welp that doesn't look good for Ronald" and kinda moved on, but then I went back and realised there was a second page and yeah there's documented evidence of him confessing to raping her and he should go to jail

Bape Culture posted:

can’t read it in the uk. Someone copy it over ere

This is probably the most important bit:

quote:

It is the document that could have serious consequences for Ronaldo. It was sent via email in September 2009. The sender was a lawyer from Osório de Castro's firm. The recipients were Osório de Castro himself and an additional colleague.

In response to the question as to whether Ms. C. ever raised her voice, screamed or called out, X responded, according to the document: "She said no and stop several times."

In the document, X says that she was lying on her side. "I entered her from behind. It was rude. We didn't change position. 5/7 minutes. She said that she didn't want to, but she made herself available." And further: "But she kept saying 'No.' 'Don't do it.' 'I'm not like the others.' I apologized afterwards."

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ronaldo trying to coin the "it's not rape if you have no concept of rejection" does not seem like the best idea.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

BWV posted:

Ronaldo trying to coin the "it's not rape if you have no concept of rejection" does not seem like the best idea.

Not even that...."its not rape because i apologised afterwards"

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Breath Ray posted:

theres not even a good commercial rationale for rape kits - these days clubs get way more money from TV rights than shirt sales
:golfclap:

Maybe Ronaldo thought she was just faking her crying to draw a card, but he knew his pressure and tackle were clean so he ignored it.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
It would appear he's done a rape, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Zaodai posted:

:golfclap:

Maybe Ronaldo thought she was just faking her crying to draw a card, but he knew his pressure and tackle were clean so he ignored it.

I'm sure there's a good joke here but this just feels a bit forced