Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
There. Now help me. Leaning Brown.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Half PPR. Cooper Kupp or John Brown?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Tyree posted:

what if those alternatives are brieda, michel, and ajayi?

Honestly I'd probably start any of those guys over a Vikings back with a questionable workload and likely negative game script.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

hmm, i worded this poorly. currently im starting brieda and michel in 1PPR. i might have ajayi in my flex. would you start cook over any of them?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I'd go Brown as well, thanks for your help on mine.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tyree posted:

hmm, i worded this poorly. currently im starting brieda and michel in 1PPR. i might have ajayi in my flex. would you start cook over any of them?

That's a tough choice. Cook is on a snap count, Ajayi is hurt. You have no other options?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Eternal Hobo posted:

Dalvin Cook (vs LAR) or Alex Collins (vs Pitt)? I'm leaning Collins since Cook still has some lingering issues.

Collins.

Nice advice blast, Beer.

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's a tough choice. Cook is on a snap count, Ajayi is hurt. You have no other options?

peyton barber, jamal williams, buck allen.

crabtree or cole, which ever i dont use as my wr2.

those are my flex options

edit: hmm, allison and godwin are both available. however i have no TE right now, so i would need to drop both barber and williams to pick up either one of them, (the other would cover my TE)
i was hoping cook would be inactive to make this simpler and free up a spot. now i am kind of doing that with ajayi.

Tyree fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Sep 28, 2018

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Brown

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I would go with Brown

0 PPR - Choose a flex:

Demaryius Thomas v KC
Tyler Boyd @ ATL
Keelan Cole v NYJ

I’m thinking Thomas because LOL KC defense but Cole is tempting for a high ceiling

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Keith Atherton posted:

I would go with Brown

0 PPR - Choose a flex:

Demaryius Thomas v KC
Tyler Boyd @ ATL
Keelan Cole v NYJ

I’m thinking Thomas because LOL KC defense but Cole is tempting for a high ceiling

DT for sure.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Suave Fedora posted:

Nice advice blast, Beer.

I like to be helpful.

Keith Atherton posted:

I would go with Brown

0 PPR - Choose a flex:

Demaryius Thomas v KC
Tyler Boyd @ ATL
Keelan Cole v NYJ

Tough one. All three have their benefits, but I think I would go Boyd because Atlanta is even worse than KC and I think Dalton is a better QB than Keenum.

Tyree posted:

peyton barber, jamal williams, buck allen.

crabtree or cole, which ever i dont use as my wr2.

those are my flex options

edit: hmm, allison and godwin are both available. however i have no TE right now, so i would need to drop both barber and williams to pick up either one of them, (the other would cover my TE)
i was hoping cook would be inactive to make this simpler and free up a spot. now i am kind of doing that with ajayi.

Of those I would use Buck Allen and hope for a TD. I also prefer Crabtree/Cole over WTF GODWIN IS AVAILABLE GRAB HIM NOW.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

WTF GODWIN IS AVAILABLE GRAB HIM NOW.

would you drop Alshon or Baldwin for him?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

would you drop Alshon or Baldwin for him?

That's who you have? Probably not.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

That's who you have? Probably not.

Didn't think so. Assuming one of them gets labeled out so i can make a move, i'm gonna drop DJax for him probably, but was asking about another league where i have those guys.

My WR: JuJu, Golladay, John Brown, Djax, Alshon, Baldwin.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own
8man league on Yahoo. Half PPR.

This guy is offering me Freeman for Jeffrey. I've been stashing him for a bit on my bench, but I have decent WRs on me (Sanders, Adams, Watkins, Crabtree). At the same time, my RBs, even for an 8man league, are lacking (Lynch, Ajai, Drake, Crowell). I would countertrade for Lindsay. Thoughts?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Forceholy posted:

This guy is offering me Freeman for Jeffrey. I've been stashing him for a bit on my bench, but I have decent WRs on me (Sanders, Adams, Watkins, Crabtree). At the same time, my RBs, even for an 8man league, are lacking (Lynch, Ajai, Drake, Crowell). I would countertrade for Lindsay. Thoughts?

This is the start/sit thread. But yeah, I would do that deal.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

pubic works project posted:

This is the start/sit thread. But yeah, I would do that deal.

My bad, homie. Thanks tho!

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Kupp is facing the Vikings tonight. I think I would start him over the alternatives.

Thanks for the advice.

Emulator
Sep 20, 2007
perma-nub

Forceholy posted:

Wait.. which Freeman? Devonata or Royce?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

edit: apparently I used my #1 waiver on Goff, who I dropped last week, and not Dalton, so maybe I am not doing this :negative:

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Standard, I need a WR:

TY Hilton
Doug Baldwin
Kenny Golladay

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Standard, I need a WR:

TY Hilton
Doug Baldwin
Kenny Golladay

TY over Golladay imo....very very very close though.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Start one

Luck @ HOU
Mayfield @ OAK

I'm really starting to lose faith in Luck. I'm not sure how much I can trust him. I also think I am probably overreacting. Thoughts?

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Need one RB, 0ppr.

Ajayi @Ten
Crowell @Jax
Marlon Mack vHou

Neither Ajayi nor Crowell have good matchups, Mack is Mack so not him. Waiver is barren. Ajayi will might be on a snap count coming off an injury and I just got burned by Dalvin Cook on that in another league. Started Cooks in this league so I'm going more for a safe floor than ceiling.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Emulator posted:

Wait.. which Freeman? Devonata or Royce?

Devonata

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here
0.5PPR for my FLEX

Phillip Lindsay v KC
Jay Ajayi @ Tenn

Ajayi has the back issue, but he’s set to play Sunday and Sproles is out for sure. Clement also questionable.

Lindsay is the new hotness and plays KC at home. Thoughts?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Nadir posted:

0.5PPR for my FLEX

Phillip Lindsay v KC
Jay Ajayi @ Tenn

Ajayi has the back issue, but he’s set to play Sunday and Sproles is out for sure. Clement also questionable.

The Chiefs have allowed the second-most points to RBs because they're all insane high flying nonsense that leaves defenses on the sidelines and the Titans have allowed the third-fewest because their games are slow awful slogfests. Your gut is the right call.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Nadir posted:

0.5PPR for my FLEX

Phillip Lindsay v KC
Jay Ajayi @ Tenn

FWIW I'm doing the same.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Need an RB2. 1PPR

Lynch vs. Cle
Kerryon Johnson @ Dal
Sony Michel vs. Mia

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.

Spoeank posted:

The Chiefs have allowed the second-most points to RBs because they're all insane high flying nonsense that leaves defenses on the sidelines and the Titans have allowed the third-fewest because their games are slow awful slogfests. Your gut is the right call.

Also Ajayi literally has a broken back. I want to see how he deals with it before he goes back into my lineup.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Sataere posted:

Start one

Luck @ HOU
Mayfield @ OAK

I'm really starting to lose faith in Luck. I'm not sure how much I can trust him. I also think I am probably overreacting. Thoughts?

Come on guys. Talk me off the ledge! (Or push me over it.)

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Sataere posted:

Come on guys. Talk me off the ledge! (Or push me over it.)

Well with Mack being questionable and them promoting a guy off their practice squad...I'm probably leaning Luck. I just think they'll have to throw more.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
ESPN standard, trying to decide between:

QB:
Fitzpatrick @CHI
Wilson @ARI

2 of these three:
Agholor @TEN
Baldwin @ARI
M. Jones @DAL

Thanks!

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

shirts and skins posted:

ESPN standard, trying to decide between:

QB:
Fitzpatrick @CHI
Wilson @ARI

2 of these three:
Agholor @TEN
Baldwin @ARI
M. Jones @DAL

Thanks!

I think that this is the week the Fitzmagic ends so Wilson, and don't start anyone their first game back from a multi-week injury.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Anyone care to weigh in on my RB2 issue from a few posts above?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I don't know whether to start

Matt Breida
LeSean McCoy
or Chris Ivory

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Anyone care to weigh in on my RB2 issue from a few posts above?

What's your gut tell you? Go with that. They're all as likely to get 40 yards as they are to get 75 and a touchdown. I would probably go Lynch, then Kerryon but I can't begrudge anyone for telling me I'm a big dumb idiot who is wrong as hell.

blue squares posted:

I don't know whether to start

Matt Breida
LeSean McCoy
or Chris Ivory

Breida unless he's out

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Sep 29, 2018

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

I've lucked out with 3-0 and it's now my turn to feel some pain this week; standard scoring and still waiting for Mixon to come back.

Do I start Aaron Jones, Ajayi or Amari Cooper at W/R flex? Goodwin is also an option but lol

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Need an RB2. 1PPR

Lynch vs. Cle
Kerryon Johnson @ Dal
Sony Michel vs. Mia

I’m not involved enough to give you honest advice, but just objectively looking at it - I think that Cleveland has a decent defensive line, and never bet on a NE RB, also Johnson looked very good last week. I’d go with him, personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Need an RB2. 1PPR

Lynch vs. Cle
Kerryon Johnson @ Dal
Sony Michel vs. Mia

I like Johnson, especially in PPR. Lynch is a reasonable alternative though CLE has looked decent on D.