Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fresh meat usually contains plenty of vitamin C so he probably has some meat related disorder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Maybe he just eats heavily processed meat. Can't even be a carnist properly smdh

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

I hate this person. Eat a leaf, idiot.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Real obligate carnivores get their vitamin c by eating their prey's intestines, and the partially-digested plant-based contents.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

mng posted:

I hate this person. Eat a leaf, idiot.

Vegetables are for weak leftist vegan soyboys, and he has to own them by having severe malnutrition!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

RoboRodent posted:

Real obligate carnivores get their vitamin c by eating their prey's intestines, and the partially-digested plant-based contents.

One raw liver per day is all you need vOv

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

RoboRodent posted:

Just don't eat the green wobbly bit.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

RoboRodent posted:

the liver is the best part of the cow so this guy obviously doesn't know how to carnivore

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

zoux posted:

One raw liver per day is all you need vOv

I cannot imagine many other foods I would want to eat less than that.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

china bot posted:

that's my least favorite Paula Cole song

Where is my 14 88?
Where is my ethnostate?
Where is my racial purity,
Where have the white cowboys gone?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Eat a polar bear liver. Enough Vitamins for the rest of your life.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

RoboRodent posted:

I cannot imagine many other foods I would want to eat less than that.

Would you do it if I told you it would win you an oscar?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

CordlessPen posted:

Would you do it if I told you it would win you an oscar?

Still a hard nope.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

zoux posted:

Thomas Wictor is the last panel in the galaxy brain meme always.

It is with deep regrets that I must report that the SJWs are at it again

Black privilege: being included in a video game.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Fun fact: loving of the famous goodnight-loving cattle trail was black

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

There were no blacks in John Wayne movies, I'm assuming, so of course they think the wild west was the exclusive domain of the cracker.

There were, in some.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Brawnfire posted:

Where is my 14 88?
Where is my ethnostate?
Where is my racial purity,
Where have the white cowboys gone?

I will not allow this to be missed by anyone.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

hawowanlawow posted:

He was? his wikipedia page doesn't mention it and this is the only photo I could find in a quick google search

source for photo
https://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-oliverloving/

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

dang somebody got me good

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

hawowanlawow posted:

I think you're thinking of Lonesome Dove

But Bose Ikard was one of Goodnight's most trusted employees

quote:

Another early-day black cowboy was Bose Ikard. He was born a slave in Mississippi in 1847 and grew up in Texas. After the Civil War, he worked with Charles Goodnight on several cattle drives on the trail Goodnight and Oliver Loving carved from Texas through New Mexico and Colorado to Wyoming and Montana. He was one of Goodnight's most valuable employees for years, often being entrusted to carry the large sums of money the cattle baron collected at the end of the trail

Parts of his life inspired Deets, the black cowboy in the book and played by Danny Glover in the miniseries.

zoux has a new favorite as of 20:47 on Sep 28, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I can't believe neither MS Paint nor Imgur has an option to invert the colours of a picture.

So I enhanced it otherwise instead:

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Has anyone informed that guy that there were, in fact, black cowboys? What is his reasoning? Where does he think black people went after slavery was abolished?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

zoux posted:

I think you're thinking of Lonesome Dove

But Bose Ikard was one of Goodnight's most trusted employees

Parts of his life inspired Deets, the black cowboy in the book and played by Danny Glover in the miniseries.

neat, I must have gotten it confused since I hadn't heard the story since I was a kid. I'm supposedly descended from Charles Goodnight

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Has anyone informed that guy that there were, in fact, black cowboys? What is his reasoning? Where does he think black people went after slavery was abolished?

They stayed in the South and got hired into new jobs where they said "Yas Boss" and "Yas Maam" to white people and nothing bad or racist ever happened again.

Geocities Homepage King
Nov 26, 2007

I have good news, and I have bad news.
Which do you want to hear first...?
Racism ended when slavery was abolished. Just like when Obama was elected president.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Puppy Time posted:

They stayed in the South and got hired into new jobs where they said "Yas Boss" and "Yas Maam" to white people and nothing bad or racist ever happened again.

It's sorta the opposite of this threads purpose, since it's not social media and it's the opposite of someone being an idiot, but I love this letter from a former slave to his former owner after emancipation.
http://www.lettersofnote.com/2012/01/to-my-old-master.html

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Puppy Time posted:

Such as... cowboys?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
The wild west also had better control than today and you had to check in with the local LEOs or check in at the bar entrance.

The Gillman
Jul 8, 2004
Beaten with a sack of sweet Valencia oranges
Grimey Drawer

Isn’t this Vegan Youtuber Vegetable Police?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/UrbanAchievr/status/1045772942074941441

Folks it's a 21 cuck kind of day

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
You know who eats only meat? Jordan Peterdad.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Geocities Homepage King posted:

Racism ended when slavery was abolished. Just like when Obama was elected president.

This is a common misconception. Racism is boolean, so Obama's election win actually turned it back on.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

ChaseSP posted:

Eat a polar bear liver. Enough Vitamins for the rest of your life.

All 3 hours of it.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

Such as... cowboys?

No, no, proper Black People jobs like shoeshine boy, housemaid, cotton picker, and victim of the Tuskegee Experiment!

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

shout out to all my eunuchs out there.

Roobanguy has a new favorite as of 00:43 on Sep 29, 2018

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

might get that tat after my orchiectomy and penis-inversion. Or, as I like to call it, your mom's special.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

I beg you to share the reaction when someone tells him what it means.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

One, twenty-one cucks
Go on a cruise
Headed by Flake
One, twenty-one cucks
Get a delay to investigate K
FBI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Bertrand Hustle posted:

You'd show him that entry about 1 in 4 cowboys being black and then he'd count the number of cowboys in Red Dead 2 and tell you, well then here's how many of them should actually be black if it were an ~accurate~ representation of the ratio!

Being enraged at any whiff of women or minorities in video games is something I will never, ever understand.