Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Archwing guns will soon be available to equip in regular missions according to the devstrem...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

alphabettitouretti posted:

Archwing guns will soon be available to equip in regular missions according to the devstrem...

Fun!

Avynte
Jun 30, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

alphabettitouretti posted:

:getin:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Give them rivens!

gaj70
Jan 26, 2013

Raptor1033 posted:

Give them rivens!

And, because nobody plays AW, and thus never actually use AW guns, they should all be 5 disposition.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Please, PLEASE tell me they will add archwing melee as well, I have an undying NEED to use the Knux in this way

GenericOverusedName fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 28, 2018

Super Foul Egg
Oct 5, 2005
Don't take me for an ordinary man

GenericOverusedName posted:

Please, PLEASE tell me they will add archwing melee as well, I have an undying NEED to use the Knux in this way

Very explicitly denied on stream due to animation issues RIP

Mokbek
Dec 19, 2014

Call Me The Shocker
Wait, so I will be able to just run around on the ground with a gigantic autocannon that's larger than me ?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

Super Foul Egg posted:

gently caress

also i hope maybe they update the aw guns to feel better because i use the grattler and goddamn does it feel anemic

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me

Raptor1033 posted:

Particularly since yesterday’s sortie 3 was enhanced armor. Absence of full party corpro, a saryn is pretty much required.

Bladestorm Ash is my go to frame for armor sorties.

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC

Super Foul Egg posted:

That does it, I'm uninstalling.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Knuxle-dragging, too beautiful for this world.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Mokbek posted:

Wait, so I will be able to just run around on the ground with a gigantic autocannon that's larger than me ?

The Supra's existed for a while.

Though I do play mostly Nezha, most weapons are bigger than him.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Wait, do they mean taking the archwing weapons into missions like normal primaries?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Yes, with undecided tradeoffs, like maybe it replaced your primary and secondary.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

funkmeister posted:

Knuxle-dragging, too beautiful for this world.
It should have let off a trail of sparks as you dragged them behind you.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

funkmeister posted:

Yes, with undecided tradeoffs, like maybe it replaced your primary and secondary.

I don't know what trade-off could make Fluctus plus Hall of Mirrors not worth it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
aren't some of the AW guns insane? like that shotgun that ignores walls?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
most arch guns are pretty awful, but consider the range on fluctus. it is pretty short range for an arch gun, but if that range is used on foot, it would be huge.

devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

Bring corpro! What a wonderful phrase

Bring corpro! Ain't no passing craze

It means no worries for the rest of your days

It's our problem-free philosophy

Bring corpro!
I'm coming up onto my 200th login, and since the new login system is nearly here, I'm considering taking a break until it does. That said, which of the primed login mods are considered most useful? I'm leaning towards Primed Shred.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

devinebovine posted:

I'm coming up onto my 200th login, and since the new login system is nearly here, I'm considering taking a break until it does. That said, which of the primed login mods are considered most useful? I'm leaning towards Primed Shred.

Shred is the best primed mod from daily login. At least from what I can recall as the other two are fast hands and vigor which isn't for everyframe but certainly good on many.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

did they mention the login stuff on the stream

i assumed it was just going to disappear behind the scenes and never be mentioned again

ssmagus
Apr 2, 2010
Assmagus, LPer ass-traordinaire
Primed Fast hands main use is on Ivara's Artemis bow, for more arrow spam (for non Concentrated arrow builds), And Primed Vigor is really only used on Chroma because it gives the right amount of Shields and hp to get maxed Vex armor bonuses in one mod slot.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

did they mention the login stuff on the stream

i assumed it was just going to disappear behind the scenes and never be mentioned again

It's coming during the next mainline patch which is coming in a week or two.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

If they're going to let us bring Archwing guns into regular missions they should update Archwing as a whole to just accept regular mods.

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Isn't archwing's increased scale implemented by shrinking everything behind the scenes? maybe they'll balance it by just porting them over

warframes shooting finger guns

Cowboybot
Sep 27, 2007
On a steel horse I ride
Just got a -75% off coupon on PS4, what’s the recommended buy st this point?

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

These will also become ship decorations as you acquire them.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The mainline patch coming in (what sounded like) the next couple weeks isn't going to have Melee 3.0, but it is going to have the sound layer for it, which is an interesting choice. Aside from a lot of new melee sounds in general, what piqued my interest was improving feedback to distinguish between when, say, your staff hits an enemy versus when it scrapes across the ground as you're swinging it.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Cowboybot posted:

On PS4, one of the more nightmarish frames to farm, or a premium skin for your favourite frame.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013

Cowboybot posted:

A right bastard to farm such as: Nidus. Octavia. Khora. Vauban. Harrow. (Don't pick Vauban.)

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

Bobby Deluxe posted:

On PS4, one of the more nightmarish frames to farm, or a premium skin for your favourite frame.

Or a dropship. I have yet to legitimately collect all the parts for a single one of them

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
:toot: Get your asses online fellow console plebs! For the next 20 hours Space Momma is given out Melee Rivens and Orokin Reactors!

Got my Riven, 34 headshot kills without taking damage. Shouldn't be TOO hard with Limbo.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I need that Nef Anyo on a shirt. NOW

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Jack Trades posted:

It's coming during the next mainline patch which is coming in a week or two.

did they say that on the stream? I heard them talking about mainline but I didn't hear about login 3.0. did I just miss it?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Psion posted:

did they say that on the stream? I heard them talking about mainline but I didn't hear about login 3.0. did I just miss it?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I heard them say that Login 3.0 comes with the next mainline patch.

Cinnamon Bear
Aug 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Flytrap posted:

:toot: Get your asses online fellow console plebs! For the next 20 hours Space Momma is given out Melee Rivens and Orokin Reactors!

Got my Riven, 34 headshot kills without taking damage. Shouldn't be TOO hard with Limbo.

I'm at work for the next 9 hours :smith:

Can't wait to jump in as soon as I get home though! Don't know what to put the Reactor in though- no other warframes have really grabbed me lately. Kind of tempted to put a reactor in my dog.

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Unlocked the Riven! first one I ever managed to unlock! It gives the Ohma a shitload of reach and...Cold.

Which makes it magnetic.

Which is useless.

Welp, that took the wind out of my sails pretty hard. How do you reroll Rivens?

EDIT: Oh, it replaces the normal Transmute on the mod screen. Don't have 900 Kuva though, spent it all making other weapons. Oh well, have to grind it later.

Flytrap fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Sep 29, 2018

Lork
Oct 15, 2007
Sticks to clorf

Kokoro Wish posted:

These will also become ship decorations as you acquire them.
Is the hoverboard going to come with a spray can so I can tag these on the walls in Fortuna?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

Flytrap posted:

Unlocked the Riven! first one I ever managed to unlock! It gives the Ohma a shitload of reach and...Cold.

Which makes it magnetic.

Which is useless.

Welp, that took the wind out of my sails pretty hard. How do you reroll Rivens?

Have you considered using an elemental mod to make it something other than magnetic

If the riven gives Ohma an actually-usable range, I'd really hesitate rerolling it.