Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Got Goku/Frieza from my 50 :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

:negative:
Burnt the free stones on the Super banner, because goddamn it, I want that Goku.

And the desire sensor picked up on that, because they deigned to troll me with the PHY Goku.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Well then...

I'm not sure if i had one of those special animations but i did get the rainbow text on the pull.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I got them too. My first LR. Rainbow text means a Guaranteed featured unit.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Oh is that back to actually meaning something?

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off
Life sucks for belgian players, but meanwhile everyone gets 50 stones again, along with a huge pile of other stuff, in lieu of a formal super dragonballs wish. I'll take it.

Of course I still don't pull the LR.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
I'm never getting that drat LR. Another 50 down.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Hey knock it off, you're only supposed to post if you get the LR thus encouraging me to make more ill-fated pulls

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
I tried to pull UI Goku to hone my u7 team but got a third dupe on my teq VB. dodging my pulls with the drat ultra instinct.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Fawf posted:

Hey knock it off, you're only supposed to post if you get the LR thus encouraging me to make more ill-fated pulls

I haven't gotten Goku+Frieza either.

Just three other LRs.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I only got int Zamasu with my 50 but at least it wasn’t Majuub

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Did 2 desperation singles this morning and uhhh

ffs, stop rewarding my reckless stone usage dokkan :argh:

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
I'm really loving Glacial Prestige Frieza (TEQ) and his transformation gimmick. By having them transform on different rotations, then sticking them together (ie 2nd form with 3rd form) it gives them both 100% link activation and it's glorious.

Feels so good to be punching all these Gokus.

snickothemule fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Sep 22, 2018

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Oh man why did I do this to myself I have like a million Kais?

Oh god drat it thats right I only needed nine of them. Welp looks like I wasted a bunch of training items and medals.

Well at least I can- oh uh hmm.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Enjoy using babas on spirit bomb phase goku

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I know I already ran it a bunch of times for the super saiyan god gokus. :(

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Man said gently caress that and just used kais. Certain cards grinds are too much like him or farming that free str future super sayian trunks.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

RBX posted:

Man said gently caress that and just used kais. Certain cards grinds are too much like him or farming that free str future super sayian trunks.

Yeah, the INT one's not much better. Even the 17 and 18 from the final chapter of the ToP story event feel like a grind despite being SSRs, the 18 especially feels like an annoyingly rare drop.

----

Tangentally related, what should I be using these fifty loving sleepy kais on, by the way? I never actually looked at the loot table so I was legit not expecting every stage from 51-100 of the Jiren EZA to give me one.

I pulled a double Dyspo on the LR banner as well as a Toppo, I guess I could start there since there's not any alt versions of them to grind? Never did get the Goku/Frieza LR, and all the mono/category leads I own are already SA-maxed. Or at least the non-grindable ones.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Just use the sleepy kais on any LR/UR you need for Super Battle Road to increase their SA.

I've been grinding Android 18 and 17s for my other 17/18 characters and holy gently caress the 50% success rate on SA+1 is a loving choreeeee.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

You've supposed to awaken them to UR and reverse whatever card you're trying to SA up to UR for 100%

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
So apparently Global is skipping Blue Evolution Vegeta, Future Gohan, and TEQ SS4 Goku and releasing the Android Category next.

Huh.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Why the hell don't they just call it Super Saiyan Blue 2? Wasn't that pretty much what it was? A level beyond SSBlue?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Beyond Blue is the best name for it, imo

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Captain Baal posted:

Beyond Blue is the best name for it, imo

Sure, until someone inevitably hits Super Blue 3

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

a neat cape posted:

So apparently Global is skipping Blue Evolution Vegeta, Future Gohan, and TEQ SS4 Goku and releasing the Android Category next.

Huh.

Good, good, I wanted to wait even longer for jiren's dokkan stage. Fantastic.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Oh Snapple! posted:

Good, good, I wanted to wait even longer for jiren's dokkan stage. Fantastic.

just for people's reference, global got jiren 5 months ago

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Idk why they did this TOP centered 250ml dls campaign and didn't use this opportunity to give GLB the Jiren Dokkan when we got this stupid loving EZB and the final part of the TOP events that all centered around him.

I also don't know why they couldn't just have used this opportunity to introduce SSBB Vegeta into GLB and saved everyone the trouble of waiting another loving few months for him, but whatever. I'll just sit here with my unawakened Toppo, for another few months.

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Bandai don’t care about global op

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

just for people's reference, global got jiren 5 months ago

Yeah but 17 and 21 came out on JP like a month ago.

We get some things super quick and other things take super long.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It's a combo of this:

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Bandai don’t care about global op

And them knowing people know Vegeta and Jiren were supposed to be next so they swerve everyone with 17 to encourage them to spend the stones people like me and others were saving. Also they need a big Christmas new year banner and they might be it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

It's a combo of this:

And them knowing people know Vegeta and Jiren were supposed to be next so they swerve everyone with 17 to encourage them to spend the stones people like me and others were saving. Also they need a big Christmas new year banner and they might be it.

I think it's more likely to capitalize on 17 being released as DLC on Fighters

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

In general, I'd say it's probably likely to cash in on FighterZ over here sooner rather than later. Part of why I'm so annoyed by this is that it's the worst kind of move: an understandable one.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Also: 17 is really really loving good. This isn't really a shaft

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not upset at 17 being available so much as I just annoyed I gotta keep waiting for Vegeta who I really want, but I'll roll for 17 too cause I was gonna anyways

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

I'm not upset at 17 being available so much as I just annoyed I gotta keep waiting for Vegeta who I really want, but I'll roll for 17 too cause I was gonna anyways

same except i'm rolling for 21

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I was hoping to pull a little bit for SSBE Vegeta so I could run an all transformation team (and pure sayians category) Not sure if I should pull on 17, despite him being the MVP.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

So are we getting the FighterZ event with the farmable 21 also?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Testekill posted:

So are we getting the FighterZ event with the farmable 21 also?

Yes

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

poo poo I completely forgot FighterZ. I wonder why it came out so early over there then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

FP Frieza EZA medals were found in the data download. I knew we were getting that event sometime soon, but it'd be cool to get it this week.