Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

All these people are calling me an idiot, obviously it is on behalf of this dullard nobody but me is talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
How are you this dense

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

*fires makarov into the air* UNITY, TOVARISCHI, SAVE THIS ANGER FOR THE FASCISTS

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

comrades, comrades

shaddup

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
The leftist gun debate continues

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
someone take a gun and kill this thread, and also me

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fool_of_sound posted:

Feel free to beat up nazis or pepper spray them or taze them. Hell, carry a gun if you think it's necessary. Don't go out in the streets hoping you get to kill someone, like known crazy person Crowsbeak.

depending on where you live, you might need a conceal carry permit just to carry pepper spray or a taser. if you live in such a place, DO NOT get caught with even such things

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

could god build a gun so big that not even he could fire it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

discuss

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Epic High Five posted:

that gun's name was "man"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Time to loving save this thread the only way I know how: Gork could make a gun so big he could not fire it, and Mork could fire the gun but not make it, which is why any good WAAAAAGH! has boyz that worship both

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

trump

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

i hope not, and i hope he uses it on me

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chillgamesh posted:

Time to loving save this thread the only way I know how: Gork could make a gun so big he could not fire it, and Mork could fire the gun but not make it, which is why any good WAAAAAGH! has boyz that worship both

thatys just what a weirdboy would say

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

7.62x39........kilometers :getin:

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

7.62x39........kilometers :getin:

*disperses spores mekboyishly*

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

thatys just what a weirdboy would say

Weirdboyz do some weird krumpin’, but they bash the ‘umies just the same!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Real Talk, there's some poo poo going down at Kent State rn and a bunch of chuds with rifles surrounded by riot cops are facing down a huge counter-protest of college students and antifa.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Chillgamesh posted:

Real Talk, there's some poo poo going down at Kent State rn and a bunch of chuds with rifles surrounded by riot cops are facing down a huge counter-protest of college students and antifa.

yeah, I assume it's to protest tamir rice being killed for being suspected of open carrying legally?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

oh wait, no it's because some girl a bunch of sad chud dads want to nail got called by a bitch by former classmates

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
Wrong thread.

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

yeah, I assume it's to protest tamir rice being killed for being suspected of open carrying legally?

Kaitlin Bennett, the white girl who graduated from Kent a while back and took photos with the Gonzales logo on her mortarboard and lugging around a rifle, and has been pathetically trolling and grifting on campus ever since, staged a big ~open carry protest~ with a bunch of 3pers and general chuds in attendance. Even with the cops they're vastly outnumbered by the counterprotest, which is heartening, but I'm worried the cops are going to start cracking skulls soon because they're going into panic defense mode.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/HuntedHorse/status/1046117150539354113

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t know why y’all are shocked that a middle class leftist wilts away from even the prospect of actually doing something. it’s kind of what they do.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

For all the usual reasons I hope this doesn’t pop off, I don’t want that stupid gun girl getting onto the national grift circuit.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
its real telling imo that the two subjects that prompt multipage derails are videogames (polite, fun derails) and guns (opposite).

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

https://twitter.com/stopthenextutr/status/1045423636247719937

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
tag yourself I'm the White Power Prizes

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I guess this is from the Kent State gun rally today? If so somebody should tell this idiot he brought his sword to the wrong kind of fight.

ps cops suck

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 24 days!)

business hammocks posted:

I guess this is from the Kent State gun rally today? If so somebody should tell this idiot he brought his sword to the wrong kind of fight.

ps cops suck

That's "based crusader." The new cosplaying loser you have to know about.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

DACK FAYDEN posted:

tag yourself I'm the White Power Prizes

I’m NEW BOSTON DE KALB

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bullfrog posted:

You are legally allowed to use the minimum level of appropriate force required to stop or prevent an unlawful threat of violence.

I would not recommend tasers or batons ever for personal self defense and this is why:
-they exist in a legal grey area in many states
-in many states you need a conceal carry license to carry them anyway
-a baton is considered "lethal force" (same with knives) and using them legally for self-defense requires the same justification as you'd need to legally use a gun
-they aren't effective

Pepper spray is absolutely the right choice for most people because it's effective, can be used at range, and is not lethal force.

I'm of the opinion that it's good for leftists to conceal carry, not because of some militia revolution fantasy but because the nazis have shown they WANT to kill their enemies, escalate things, and they aren't often taken seriously by law enforcement. People who choose to carry should NOT take it lightly and should have a responsibility to take it seriously, practice, train, be transparent to their comrades about it, find out the group's comfort level, have discussions etc.

This whole idea that if lefists simply own a gun the cops will zero in on their location and kill them is self-defeating and also pretty wrong. You shouldn't apologize for owning a legal self-defense tool when your enemies want to kill you.

People act like there are two paths: be as silent and harmless as possible and take stabbings and bullets whenever the fash decide to attack you in fear of state power or walk around with a mao shirt and shotgun like you're playing a game of Liberal Crime Squad. There is a necessity for a sober, studied self-defense practice in this work.

edit: http://lawcomic.net/guide/?p=864
this comrade gets it

:hmmyes:

and i went shooting today

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Chillgamesh posted:

*fires makarov into the air* UNITY, TOVARISCHI, SAVE THIS ANGER FOR THE FASCISTS
also this

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

pokemon av guy don’t read this,,,,

the death of nazis whips rear end and i love it. foh if u don’t agree

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
people who are like "you should bring an aluminum bat or a knife instead of a gun" are loving maniacs tbqh

either pepper spray and act like an extremely safe self-defense person or bring the scariest gun you can find, anything in-between is going to get you sent to prison just as easily as a gun and be less helpful

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
like if u don't wanna hurt people and think violence is bad that's cool but just bring a can of mace instead of a stick or whatever loving thing

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
exclusive footage from the first annual c-spam gun club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decTvJ4bgXo

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

exclusive footage from the first annual c-spam gun club:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=decTvJ4bgXo

RAF had way hotter women than we would

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol if you believe that CSPAM militias will be anything but Zardoz-style anti-sexhaving murder squads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

lol if you believe that CSPAM militias will be anything but Zardoz-style anti-sexhaving murder squads

Miss me w thr RAF stuff but boy am I now interested