Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

real weird to blame a woman for his own mental issues

the family has a track record

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

40 lbs to freedom posted:

go on..

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Lamar odom lol

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y33Yhm0DSQ

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Ye and Odom were hosed before becoming Kardashians, and Kanye's mental health was probably not helped by the mother of his children being tied up and robbed at gunpoint while half a world away

you don't have to like Kim but blaming her for what Kanye is right now is stupid. I'm sure she'd probably prefer that her husband wasn't out there stumping for rapists and gross-rear end men too

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

:drat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI3X7KiDteE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ub6sEVi5ug

TenaciousTomato fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 29, 2018

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽

8 song ep Bad Kid Chill City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvahJkSuKE4

KVeezy3
Aug 18, 2005

Airport Music for Black Folk

Aren't the Kardashians the standard "socially liberal, but fiscally conservative" elite? Kanye going from saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people" on live television to veering to straight up right wing politics is merely a result of the nature of his rise to fortune, lack of historical understanding, and an attempt to think outside the box of his normal associations. The entire allure of Trump is his ability to allow you to project your weird fantasies onto him.

Are his politics better or worse than Lil Wayne's assertion that racism doesn't exist anymore? Kanye, even with his fame and fortune, noticed that Obama exploited the hope of black people to rise to power and then hosed them over.

KVeezy3 fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Sep 30, 2018

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

DC Murderverse posted:

Ye and Odom were hosed before becoming Kardashians, and Kanye's mental health was probably not helped by the mother of his children being tied up and robbed at gunpoint while half a world away

you don't have to like Kim but blaming her for what Kanye is right now is stupid. I'm sure she'd probably prefer that her husband wasn't out there stumping for rapists and gross-rear end men too

Pretty much this. Odom had a really rough childhood, Dad was a heroin addict and his mom died of cancer when he was 12. Then he lost his grandmother and his 6 and a half month old son died of SIDS. He said that set him on a spiral and that was before he was married to Kardashian.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

""New Kendrick"" is obv unpolished but drat he always could rap. I wish he went a different direction with his music, drat did nothing for me.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Leak (likely fake :lol:)

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
If this nigga really puts Blood on the Leaves 2, and by association ruins one of my favorite songs of his I will never stop being mad.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Kinda doubt franks gonna be on there, he didnt seem particularly happy with all the retarded maga stuff from earlier this year.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Kinda doubt franks gonna be on there, he didnt seem particularly happy with all the retarded maga stuff from earlier this year.

Man, it would be pretty Kanye to have just used something that Frank had recorded for him in the past. This is obviously pure speculation off a probably fake leak.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/1046064289944080388

rip Kanye West

gently caress off Ye.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I swear is idiocracy a documentary sometimes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Calm down

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Uh he’s not dead he just doesn’t want you to call him by his formal name

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
I’m impervious to Kanye’s antics, I just want well mixed albums he spent some time and thought on and he’s disappointed me so far this year.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
kids see ghosts i the best kanye project since mbdtf. kanye's verses on it are top shelf.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

It's pretty impressive how Kanye's broke brain can either be something I love and can't get enough of or loving hate and wish would go away. It's like there are legit two different Kanyes and I can only really get down with one of them.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/bigracks/status/1045711048127520769

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Marching Powder posted:

kids see ghosts i the best kanye project since mbdtf. kanye's verses on it are top shelf.

tlop is better than everything on ksg hth

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Thom and the Heads posted:

tlop is better than everything on ksg hth

im glad you enjoyed the bloated, unfocused mess that was the life of pablo. happy for you bro. real friends is one of the best tracks he's ever released though.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

TLOP is absolutely better than Kids See Ghosts but Kids See Ghosts is still great

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Ye better then ksg or tlop but I mean they’re all great albums from the GOAT

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Kids See Ghosts is the best album Cudi's name is attached to and I will sit through a thousand MAGA tweets for an album as good as Daytona

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
Whoops I forgot about kids see ghosts that poo poo was great, ye was garbage is what I’m getting at

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
I still love TLOP 1.0 and I hope the new one is good but I don’t have high hopes

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
the best part about KSG is that it barely has any Kanye and its mostly Cudi

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i cant name a single song off ye if im being completely honest

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
watching snl tonight was a mistake lmfao holy poo poo this is so embarrassing

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

can you be more specific

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jesus loving christ

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed
Ye & Pump AKA Sparkling & Still. Wow.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

can you be more specific

he did "i love it" dressed in a giant perrier bottle suit and lil pump was in a fiji water bottle suit. it was...something.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

can you be more specific

kanye tried doing the shoot dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAbYk0xaYGs

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Sep 30, 2018

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/dantesoccer100/status/1046252228732956673

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I didn’t think it was possible, but he really did it. He... made SNL actually funny