Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005
Flacco vs. a bad Steelers defense where games have been shootouts between them or a non 100% Rodgers vs. Buffalo?

Why is this even a question? My brain says Rodgers but my heart says Flacco could look like a million bucks tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

Epi Lepi posted:

.5 PPR

Do I play at TE:

OJ Howard @CHI
Tyler Eifert @ATL

This is for my Jordan Reed bye and I’d have to drop Howard for Eifert.

Quoting for a new page. Is it weird that Eifert is unowned in my league?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

OJ

Kamakaze9
Jun 11, 2005
Hey you guys!!
Looking at my flex in standard. Allen Robinson vs Tampa Bay or Tyler Lockett vs Arizona. Robinson keeps getting rated higher, but Lockett has consistently put up more points over the last three weeks. I'm leaning towards Lockett.

Kamakaze9
Jun 11, 2005
Hey you guys!!

Epi Lepi posted:

Quoting for a new page. Is it weird that Eifert is unowned in my league?

I really like Howard, that's who I'm playing.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Patrick Mahomes @DEN or Aaron Rodgers vs BUF?

I feel like Mahomes comes back down to earth this week.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Dango Bango posted:

Patrick Mahomes @DEN or Aaron Rodgers vs BUF?

I feel like Mahomes comes back down to earth this week.

Mahomes. He is going to destroy Denver.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

punch drunk posted:

1PPR

Calvin Ridley v CIN or Geronimo Allison v BUF?

Thinking Allison if Cobb is out.

Allison

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
1 ppr

Josh Gordon, Trey Burton

Flex

Skull Knight
Aug 2, 2013

Sexy bad choices
Lipstick Apathy

Gobias Ind. posted:

I'd go Miller/Hilton. I want to see something from Michel first; Miller is unexciting but is a reliable 8-10 points with the occasional blow-up game.

I kept Miller in.... :smith: mistakes were made. GD it there goes my week... (that plus Burton apparently going off in Chicago...)

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Have some late game decisions to make.

Njoku @ Oak or McDonald vs Bal
Baldwin @ Ari or Nelson vs Cle

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Frustrated posted:

Have some late game decisions to make.

Njoku @ Oak or McDonald vs Bal
Baldwin @ Ari or Nelson vs Cle

I had the same choice and I decided to roll Njoku since there's no clear favorite between Vance and Jesse James.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd like to announce that I've already won my game where I chose Emmanuel Sanders over Sammy Watkins so I sat that loving Bronco panty waist and started my homer pick now I'm free and clear, go out and slaughter the Broncos, gentlemen.

Also I was in Denver all weekend and running on the treadmill was lol I don't know how these guys go to Mile High and perform. I hope they've had oxygen treatment all week because I was driving the struggle bus big time.

Butter Hole
Dec 8, 2011

kiimo posted:

I'd like to announce that I've already won my game where I chose Emmanuel Sanders over Sammy Watkins so I sat that loving Bronco panty waist and started my homer pick now I'm free and clear, go out and slaughter the Broncos, gentlemen.

Also I was in Denver all weekend and running on the treadmill was lol I don't know how these guys go to Mile High and perform. I hope they've had oxygen treatment all week because I was driving the struggle bus big time.

are you going to the game? thats gonna be dope.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

man I wish! Back at work.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Standard non-PPR scoring league. help me set my WR lineup this week; I have

Brandon Cooks @ Sea
Devante Adams @ Det
Alshon Jeffrey vs Min
John Brown @ Cle
Tyler Lockett vs LAR

current starters in bold. I'm leaning toward replacing Adams with Brown, but Cleveland's defense has looked good and while Detroit's secondary has been solid as well it looks like Allison and Cobb are gonna be hurt.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

indigi posted:

Standard non-PPR scoring league. help me set my WR lineup this week; I have

Brandon Cooks @ Sea
Devante Adams @ Det
Alshon Jeffrey vs Min
John Brown @ Cle
Tyler Lockett vs LAR

current starters in bold. I'm leaning toward replacing Adams with Brown, but Cleveland's defense has looked good and while Detroit's secondary has been solid as well it looks like Allison and Cobb are gonna be hurt.

I think you're fine.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I think you're fine.

But what about his lineup?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Need an RB2 and a flex. 1PPR. Bold are my current choices.

Sony Michel vs. Ind
Lynch @ LAC
Kerryon Johnson vs. GB
Aaron Jones @ Det
Edelman vs. Ind
Josh Gordon vs. Ind
Taywan Taylor @ Buf
Crabtree @ Cle

Also I'm correct in playing Goff over Watson for the remainder of the season, right?

Emulator
Sep 20, 2007
perma-nub

pubic works project posted:

Need an RB2 and a flex. 1PPR. Bold are my current choices.

Sony Michel vs. Ind
Lynch @ LAC
Kerryon Johnson vs. GB
Aaron Jones @ Det
Edelman vs. Ind
Josh Gordon vs. Ind
Taywan Taylor @ Buf
Crabtree @ Cle

Also I'm correct in playing Goff over Watson for the remainder of the season, right?

I might be the minority here, but I actually like Lynch over Edelman for your flex. Edelman just got back so I feel hes more boom or bust-y, Lynch has been putting up consistent PPR numbers all season so far.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I'd call the overthinking normally but my other option aint bad

Mahomes vs Jax
Rivers vs Oakland

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Emulator posted:

I might be the minority here, but I actually like Lynch over Edelman for your flex. Edelman just got back so I feel hes more boom or bust-y, Lynch has been putting up consistent PPR numbers all season so far.

Yeah that's my flex dilemma. I think if Gronk plays, I'm going Lynch and if he sits, then I'll play Edelman.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'd call the overthinking normally but my other option aint bad

Mahomes vs Jax
Rivers vs Oakland

I think this is a legitimate question and it depends on how you think your matchup will pan out. If you think you have this week locked up, go the safe route with Mahomes. He got around 25 against Denver and that defense isn't a slouch. If you need a home run, go Rivers. He should pass all over that Oakland defense (hopefully with a ton of dumpoffs to Melvin).

pubic works project fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Oct 3, 2018

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
Non-PPR, need a 2nd WR

Golladay vs. GB
Hilton @NE
Baldwin @LAR

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

pubic works project posted:

I think this is a legitimate question and it depends on how you think your matchup will pan out. If you think you have this week locked up, go the safe route with Mahomes. He got around 25 against Denver and that defense isn't a slouch. If you need a home run, go Rivers. He should pass all over that Oakland defense (hopefully with a ton of dumpoffs to Melvin).

You have this backwards imo

Rivers is the safe floor this week (with blowup potential). Mahomes is the more likely QB to bust, but has the higher ceiling.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Catfish Noodlin posted:

Non-PPR, need a 2nd WR

Golladay vs. GB
Hilton @NE
Baldwin @LAR

Don't think Hilton's even playing and I want to see Baldwin have a good game. Go Golladay.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Gobias Ind. posted:

You have this backwards imo

Rivers is the safe floor this week (with blowup potential). Mahomes is the more likely QB to bust, but has the higher ceiling.

Yeah probably. My coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

gloom
Feb 1, 2003
distracted from distraction by distraction
0.5 PPR, FLEX Chris Thompson @ NO or James White v IND?

Would Gronk playing make a difference?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Does this look good?
HPPR

QB:
Big Ben vs ATL
Wentz vs MIN

WR:
MT vs WA
Alshon vs MIN

Hilton @ NE

RB:
Kamara vs WA
Ajayi vs MIN

Lindsay @ NYJ
Ekeler vs OAK
Crowell vs DEN

Flex:
Kupp @ SEA

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Chernabog posted:

Does this look good?
HPPR

QB:
Big Ben vs ATL
Wentz vs MIN

WR:
MT vs WA
Alshon vs MIN

Hilton @ NE

RB:
Kamara vs WA
Ajayi vs MIN

Lindsay @ NYJ
Ekeler vs OAK
Crowell vs DEN

Flex:
Kupp @ SEA

Yeah I like it.

smoothitron
Dec 25, 2013

Big Brother
Need 4 WR. PPR

Michael Thomas vs. WAS
Tyreek Hill vs. JAX
Tyler Boyd vs. MIA
Cooper Kupp @ SEA

Calvin Ridley @ PIT
John Brown @ CLE
Quincy Enunwa vs. DEN

I wouldn't normally list Thomas or Hill but it turns out benching them was the only way I could've won last week so who the hell knows? I have Ridley and Brown benched due to %snaps and Enunwa because his production has been a notch or two below the rest despite a zillion targets.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

smoothitron posted:

Need 4 WR. PPR

Michael Thomas vs. WAS
Tyreek Hill vs. JAX
Tyler Boyd vs. MIA
Cooper Kupp @ SEA

Calvin Ridley @ PIT
John Brown @ CLE
Quincy Enunwa vs. DEN

I wouldn't normally list Thomas or Hill but it turns out benching them was the only way I could've won last week so who the hell knows? I have Ridley and Brown benched due to %snaps and Enunwa because his production has been a notch or two below the rest despite a zillion targets.

I might consider John Brown or Ridley over Tyler Boyd.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This is one of those questions I should have asked a long time ago but what is the "H" in "HPPR"?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Poque posted:

This is one of those questions I should have asked a long time ago but what is the "H" in "HPPR"?

Half, I assume?

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Inspector_666 posted:

Half, I assume?

Yup

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I might consider John Brown or Ridley over Tyler Boyd.

Yeah, the falcons game has a lot of shootout potential.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Okay here's one....

Cam Newton vs. NY Giants (#11 passing defense, Cam coming off bye, playing at home, also the Giants are poo poo against the run so Cam may get yards)

Jared Goff vs. @SEA (#7 passing defense, 12th Man Stadium, Seattle playing with desperation to stay in the NFCW hunt)

I hate to sit a hot hand like Goff and if he goes off again I'll feel pretty dumb.

But Cam ain't no slouch.

Goff:

Cam:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

kiimo posted:

Okay here's one....

Cam Newton vs. NY Giants (#11 passing defense, Cam coming off bye, playing at home, also the Giants are poo poo against the run so Cam may get yards)

Jared Goff vs. @SEA (#7 passing defense, 12th Man Stadium, Seattle playing with desperation to stay in the NFCW hunt)

I hate to sit a hot hand like Goff and if he goes off again I'll feel pretty dumb.

But Cam ain't no slouch.

Goff:

Cam:

Seattle just lost Earl Thomas. That's gotta skew things.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Any comments or recommendations on my line up? Bolded are my selections.

Yahoo standard, 1PPR

QB:
Rivers vs OAK
Dalton vs MIA

WR:
Hopkins vs DAL
JJSS vs ATL

Agholor vs MIN
Jones Jr. vs GB

RB:
McCaffrey vs NYG
Yeldon @ KC

Collins vs MIN
Coleman @ PIT

TE:
Watson vs WAS
Doyle @ NE (OUT)

FLEX:
A Jones @ DET

K:
Bryant @ PIT

DST:
HOU vs DAL
LAC vs OAK

Fake edit: I'm 3-1 with this team with my first loss occurring last week with McCaffrey out on a bye and Collins & Coleman starting and not doing poo poo.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

kiimo posted:

Okay here's one....

But Cam ain't no slouch.

Goff:

Cam:

I'd go Goff. I'm rolling out Goff over Watson every week from now on. Seattle's defense is dropping like flies and he has amazing weapons. I think he drops like 5 TDs on them.

Anti-Hero posted:

Any comments or recommendations on my line up? Bolded are my selections.

Yahoo standard, 1PPR

QB:
Rivers vs OAK
Dalton vs MIA

WR:
Hopkins vs DAL
JJSS vs ATL

Agholor vs MIN
Jones Jr. vs GB

RB:
McCaffrey vs NYG
Yeldon @ KC

Collins vs MIN
Coleman @ PIT

TE:
Watson vs WAS
Doyle @ NE (OUT)

FLEX:
A Jones @ DET

K:
Bryant @ PIT

DST:
HOU vs DAL
LAC vs OAK

Fake edit: I'm 3-1 with this team with my first loss occurring last week with McCaffrey out on a bye and Collins & Coleman starting and not doing poo poo.

Only thing I'd change is flex Coleman over Jones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I'd target the Giants with defenses more than offenses, but man my boys are poo poo this year.

(That said, I'd probably take Goff overall.)