Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I'm willing to attribute malice to some species of bird as well, because blue jays are legit evil

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

and shrikes are :black101: as hell too

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Like, hellOOOOoooooo??? says the sassy teen girl president

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hell

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Lastgirl posted:

change the thread title, also why do you have a D&D thread bookmarked

take his coat get him out of here

cspam didnt exist when i got here :ohdear:

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

pretty sure it's because i love breadcrumbs

q confirmation right here folks

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Epic High Five posted:

also I'm willing to attribute malice to some species of bird as well, because blue jays are legit evil

blue jays are bastards, the lot of em

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
donald trump

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

My sibling had a bird in high school. It would just squak constantly and put it's head against the cage until you came over to pet her then, if I was the only available option, she would bite down as hard as she could when I finally went to pet her.

Birds, I dunno, man.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

me posting at the losers in the old trump thread

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Baloogan posted:

donald trump

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

"dog poop smells gross. yucky smelly yucky dog poop."

https://twitter.com/sltrib/status/1046459877697179648

"Christ, what an rear end in a top hat."

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

no pubes yet sorry posted:

kanye has the same problem kav has.

he is so disconnected from the people he "represents" he thinks everyone lives on some weird plane of existence where :matters: because of his status.

he thinks all young black men have been freed from the chains of slavery in the same way that kav thinks all white males drink beers whenever, wherever with no consequences.

smokin hot take right off the presses for ya

People drink beers wherever and whenever. If people behave lovely during or after wards they should be held accountable.

But not the drinking

The beer defender has logged on

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Defending alcohol, I really feel like this isn't the real trilp thread

What happened

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is this real? Does the main police station in Britain have a big motorized spinning sign like a shady car dealership?

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1046488165597364224
ye has embraced the ORB

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i refuse to respect any law enforcement organization whose HQ doesn't look like a sinister, bleak monolith

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Alcohol is good. It reveals the true self. If you're a privileged rear end in a top hat sex post, well you're gonna show your true colors.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

My sibling had a bird in high school. It would just squak constantly and put it's head against the cage until you came over to pet her then, if I was the only available option, she would bite down as hard as she could when I finally went to pet her.

Birds, I dunno, man.

the only acceptable bird interaction is with rescues cause you help them get big and strong then they eventually tire of you and fly away

except pigeons. never save a pigeon.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Birds, I dunno, man.

how did a bird qualify for high school??????

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is this real? Does the main police station in Britain have a big motorized spinning sign like a shady car dealership?

Yes. It's great. We love it.

Look at it spin!

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Squizzle posted:

It's not an ivy league school, dude. You just enroll.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Birds, I dunno, man.

birds know who they hate and try to destroy them whenever they can

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

turns out there's no actual law against it

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Guy Goodbody posted:

I too am a big Nobbleberry fan

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

his brain certainly has :sniff:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Dick wolf has done more to undermine the constitution than capitalism

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
birds, like children, are great for funny/cute meme video compilations and in no other capacity, because there's a whole lot of poo poo to deal with that i don't have energy for

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Delaware feels a bit bleak, with all these carpet signs everywhere. And then there aee a bunch of signs for Republicans too.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

close thred it's over for september we're all a little dumber (ok signif dumber) but we made it to halloween time

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Guy Goodbody posted:

Just a ploy for attention until they come out with Scotland Yard Classic

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
oh man, evan almighty is on netflix and boy that is... that is not a great film

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Sassy, the African grey parrot was a rescue, at least.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

crazy cloud posted:

close thred it's over for september we're all a little dumber (ok signif dumber) but we made it to halloween time

please make the next thread spooky themed, TIA

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pathetic little tramp posted:

oh man, evan almighty is on netflix and boy that is... that is not a great film

There's one good line in it but yeah overall yikes like these movies come out all over the world guys please remember other countries see this poo poo

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ShriekingMarxist posted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

ShriekingMarxist posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
How do you get stupid enough to call for the removal of the "slavery is outlawed" amendment? Even if you know how its used badly, what the gently caress compels you to say that?

Oh maybe like... an actual issue with needing to have attention paid to you no matter what

• Locked thread