Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atlatl
Jan 2, 2008

Art thou doubting
your best bro?

PM sent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Atlatl posted:

PM sent.

Lenses sold to Atlatl! Camera, grip and 1.4 converter still available.

fatman1683
Jan 8, 2004
E: PRICE CUT

Trying to get together the cash to upgrade my wife to a 5D3 so she can do some decent video, so we're selling her old bodies:

First up is a 1D Mark III. There's no way to get the shutter count without sending it to Canon, but it was a backup camera and special-situation tool all of its life so the count will be on the low side. It's missing the PC/Power and terminal port covers and the eyecup, but other than that is in outstanding condition. A few very minor exterior scuffs aside, the camera really does look new.

Body only, comes with one battery and an aftermarket charger. Asking $450 $400 shipped CONUS.

Next up is a 5D Mark II. Shutter count is under 22000, and again the camera is in excellent physical condition, with no physical blemishes I could locate. The camera currently has Magic Lantern 2.3 installed on it, and will come with a 1GB card (lol) with the ML filesystem. I can remove this before shipping if you want and revert it back to the stock Canon firmware.

Includes the body, Canon battery grip (BG-E6), one battery and an aftermarket charger. Asking $650 $600 shipped CONUS.

fatman1683 fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Sep 17, 2018

birds
Jun 28, 2008

Got a M-mount Voigtlander Nokton 35mm 1.4 Classic for sale. With box and caps. I’ll add photos a little later but it’s in like new condition. Trying to get maybe $500 or so for it or negotiate a trade for a Zeiss 50mm f2.

birds fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Sep 5, 2018

Dirrty
Oct 7, 2002
Bought this camera for my wife in April of this year (receipt in photos below) and she has only used it twice. Turns out she wanted a different model and was afraid to tell me considering how much I spent on it.

Anywho, looking to find it a good home, even though I am going to take a significant hit. Less than 1000 shutter actuations, comes with original box, receipt, accessories, extra battery, and leather protective case. I even still have the reusable Leica bag from the store in Washington DC.

I am looking to get $3000 out of it, and am willing to consider serious offers. I am also willing to drive up to 2-3 hours from Lancaster, PA (17602) to meet anyone who is interested (NYC, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia)

Lastly, I took these photos with the intent on posting at the end of August but did not get around to it, that is why the date says 8/21 instead of 9/6.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
I'm curious, what did she want instead of the Leica Q?

Btw might want to state that's what it is, even though we can tell from the photos.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Fuji X-T10 (silver): $375
Great condition and rarely used. Body and screen are in great condition- screen protector on since day one. There is some light scuffing on the left side of the body from the metal strap connectors but that's the only noticeable use (see images). Comes with the following:
- Camera + sensor cap
- Original box & paperwork
- Original adapter & battery
- 2x extra batteries + USB charger
- Original strap
- Screen protector (already applied)
- For $20 extra, can throw in a Gordy's leather strap https://gordyscamerastraps.com/products/neck-strap-horizontal

https://i.imgur.com/80j7SDv.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3iqFMTJ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gdoSQCW.jpg

Fuji XF 35mm f2 (silver): $325
This thing is mint condition and comes with all original items (box, hood, papers, sealed cloth, etc). Purchased in early June and not a scratch/scuff/blemish/haze/etc anywhere on it. It only has about 200 shots on it... switching back to the Sony ecosystem so getting rid of all my Fuji gear.

https://i.imgur.com/9LMjEsw.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Y4cC1ON.jpg

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Sep 9, 2018

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:

Jimlad posted:

I'm curious, what did she want instead of the Leica Q?

Btw might want to state that's what it is, even though we can tell from the photos.

A new boyfriend. Yikes.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Burns in the buy/sell thread. Now nothing separates us from the wild beasts.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

President Beep posted:

Now nothing separates us from the wild beasts.

Much like your mother's sexual history

Kinfolk Jones
Oct 31, 2010

Faaaaaaaaast
SOLD

Cross-posting this from SA-Mart. Looking to get $720 shipped for my D5300 kit.

Selling my current DSLR kit to fund a more towards a mirrorless system. This is the perfect setup for a beginner looking to get into photography or someone looking for a solid backup camera. Kit includes:

Nikon D5300 Body: Very good condition. Shutter count is 9955. Comes with box, charger, all caps and covers, 3 batteries (one Nikon, two Wasabi), two SD cards (64GB Sandisk), and all original accessories in the box. Should have about two years of warranty remaining.

Nikon 35mm f1.8 G Lens: Very good condition, auto-focus works perfectly. Comes with box, hood, caps, 62mm lens cap and 62mm filter adapter (see below). Should have about two years of warranty remaining.

Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Telephoto Lens: Very good condition, auto-focus and stabilization work perfectly. Comes with box, hood, caps, 62mm Tiffen Circular polarizing filter, and 3 62mm Tiffen ND filters (0.3, 0.6, and 0.9). Filters will work on 35mm lens with included adapter ring. Should have about three years of warranty remaining.

Only trades that will be considered are for Fuji XT-2 bodies in excellent condition, and Fuji X-Mount lenses. Will listen to offers. The rest of the images can be found in this gallery: https://imgur.com/a/fivdqCI

Kinfolk Jones fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Sep 30, 2018

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Removing this until I get a username photo...

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Sep 19, 2018

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Alright jerks here we go: Profoto B2 kit. One head, one pack, two batteries, charger, and a speedring & 2' OCF octabox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t7b3nb237xwtot3/IMG_4172.JPG?dl=0
Imgur isn't working for some reason.

$1400 shipped? let me know broskis, I also have a bunch of OCF grids and gels and such to sell separately if anyone's interested. EDIT: And an OCF Magnum reflector. Willing to package this up for the right goon.

I sold the gels and magnum, so I’m going to make a tentative goon only offer of $1250 shipped to your door. This also includes a 2’ octa box with a speedring and grid, it has the front diffusion cut out for more ‘punch’; and I will include a side-mount flash bracket for the head to get you the coveted Terry Richardson look.

Also if someone’s interested, I have an Epson 3800 printer gathering dust that I’m tired of cleaning every month. It weighs about 50 lbs so shipping is a pain; you’d basically be buying some paper, refill ink & a chip resetter and getting a printer for free. Located in NJ, will deliver to NY, PA, CT within reasonable distance.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

rio posted:

Someone expressed interest so I had this long post with all of the photos but the app crashed and I lost all of my work. Very frustrating because adding photos one by one is a pain. So, what I’m going to do here is put them all on imgur since I don’t want to lose another 20 minutes of inserting a single image at a time only to have it crash. Here is the group shot, below is a link to the rest of the photos. Text descriptions and prices are below.

Gallery with all individual photos
https://imgur.com/a/xLhdmUJ

XT2 and Power Grip - $940

Well taken care of, no dings, dents or marks. The Power Grip is totally clean. Sensor and EVF are clean, screen is clean except a few very light superficial marks that are essentially not visible. The lens mount of course shows that lenses have been changed over time. Camera is a year and a half old and has no issues, nor has it ever had any. Included with the camera and grip which I would like to sell together are two official chargers, one official charger for the grip and 5 batteries (3 off brand Watson, one official battery from an XT1 and one official battery that came with the XT2). The bundled flash is also included. Both the camera and Grip have boxes with the only contents included other than the gear being the manual for the camera.
Sold below

23 1.4 - $525
I discovered while photographing this lens that there is something stuck under the rear element. I never noticed it because it is all of the way to the side and not in the path of the lens so it hasn’t impacted photo quality for me. There is also a ding in the finish that is cosmetic and not structural. I’m not sure when this happened since I only noticed it a few months ago. I am still looking for the lens hood which should be around here somewhere but the price reflects these issues and makes it a very good deal considering the lens still works as it should. Box and caps included

35 f2 - $290
Hood and caps included. This is a great little lens and it’s in great condition. Not much to mention about it. Would like to post photos but had to use the 5 photos allowed for the items with wear and the camera/grip being the big item - I am happy to send photos if you are interested of course. Caps and hood included.

56 1.2 - $700
My favorite lens and definitely the one I used most. As such there is some faint wear on the paint but it is light and superficial wear that is only paint. It is actually hardly noticeable in real life and I can send a photo of it without a bright light on it highlighting the wear if you would like to see what it looks like in more normal lighting conditions if you’d like (again I would post more photos here if I could but 8 is the max). The wear is typical of these Fuji lenses on the ring where your fingers turn for focus at the top of the little ridges and is inevitable with regular use

18-55 2.8-4 - $290
To call this a kit lens is a disservice because it performs much better than most of all kit lenses. It was bundled with my old XT1 and I kept it when I sold that camera because it is a great zoom. Minor paint wear similar, if not slightly heavier than the 56 as it is older

1.4x teleconverter - $290
I used this when I had my 100-400 and it is a great teleconverter. I have not liked other teleconverters I used when shooting Canon so I was reluctant to get this but they did a great job engineering this. I didn’t use it much and it has no issues. Couldn’t fit photos in of it due to only being allowed 5 photos but can send upon request (let me know what you’d like to see). Caps included

Edit: realized a few photos weren’t there, of the ding on the 23 and no photos of the 35 so here are the extras.

Dropped price for the camera/grip to $940 shipped, converter to $290. I am also including with the camera a free lens, a Bower 8mm 2.8. Pretty cool lens but I won’t have a use for it and hopefully it will sweeten the deal a little since so many x-t2 bodies are on the market now. It’s hard to keep up with the fluctuating prices so if prices change and it seems like my price is high let me know and I’ll check it out.

InternetJunky
May 25, 2002

I just put a preorder in for the new 600mm v3 from Canon, so I'm doing an interest check for my current 600mm f/4 v 1. If there's interest I'll go ahead and take all the necessary pictures, etc.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

InternetJunky posted:

I just put a preorder in for the new 600mm v3 from Canon, so I'm doing an interest check for my current 600mm f/4 v 1. If there's interest I'll go ahead and take all the necessary pictures, etc.

YO DAKANA BUY THIS LENS

ITS NOT AS IF YOU HAVE SOME MASSIVE FINANCIAL CHANGES COMING IN YOUR LIFE SOON OR ANYTHING

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

InternetJunky posted:

Oh man, I wish.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Also if someone’s interested, I have an Epson 3800 printer gathering dust that I’m tired of cleaning every month. It weighs about 50 lbs so shipping is a pain; you’d basically be buying some paper, refill ink & a chip resetter and getting a printer for free. Located in NJ, will deliver to NY, PA, CT within reasonable distance.

gently caress it, $100 for any goon who wants it. Epson Stylus Pro 3800. Decent shape, was refurbished about 4 years ago by a local epson shop. Selling bc I don't print enough anymore and im wasting more ink running biweekly power cleanings than printing. I have it converted to run off refillable ink carts and a resettable maintenance tank, so it's about as cheap to make prints as possible. This will come with the chip resetter, some half-empty refill inks (I just finished the photo black and yellow bottles), syringes, assorted other things, power cables, etc. There's a few quirks with the model in general, but there's plenty of videos online and I can teach you how to do the maintenance stuff.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Edit: Never mind.

theHUNGERian fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Oct 3, 2018

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Looking to sell a Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 in black.

Comes with the 12-32mm lens, and will toss in the 45-150mm f/4.0-5.6 lens.

links to exactly what I'm selling:

https://www.adorama.com/ipcgx85bk.html

https://www.adorama.com/ipc45150bm.html

Camera always had a screen protector on it. Havn't used it much, just been using my Pixel 2 Xl or my wife's iPhone. 45-150mm has never been opened.

Looking for $600 shipped

Also have a Panasonic 25mm f/1.7 that I want $100 for.

Package everything for $680?

Also trying to sell my wife's Samsung NX300

$300 OBO

E2M2 fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Oct 2, 2018

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Canon 100mm 2.8 USM macro - $700 CAD

No scratches anywhere, looks and works like brand new. Don't have the box for it anymore.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

quote:

Someone expressed interest so I had this long post with all of the photos but the app crashed and I lost all of my work. Very frustrating because adding photos one by one is a pain. So, what I’m going to do here is put them all on imgur since I don’t want to lose another 20 minutes of inserting a single image at a time only to have it crash. Here is the group shot, below is a link to the rest of the photos. Text descriptions and prices are below.

Gallery with all individual photos
https://imgur.com/a/xLhdmUJ

XT2 and Power Grip w/ free Bower 8mm 2.8 - $875

Well taken care of, no dings, dents or marks. The Power Grip is totally clean. Sensor and EVF are clean, screen is clean except a few very light superficial marks that are essentially not visible. The lens mount of course shows that lenses have been changed over time. Camera is a year and a half old and has no issues, nor has it ever had any. Included with the camera and grip which I would like to sell together are two official chargers, one official charger for the grip and 5 batteries (3 off brand Watson, one official battery from an XT1 and one official battery that came with the XT2). The bundled flash is also included. Edit: I figured I’d also include a Bower 8mm 2.8, not that expensive if a lens but a decent performer and fun to use.
Sold below

23 1.4 - $525
I discovered while photographing this lens that there is something stuck under the rear element. I never noticed it because it is all of the way to the side and not in the path of the lens so it hasn’t impacted photo quality for me. There is also a ding in the finish that is cosmetic and not structural. I’m not sure when this happened since I only noticed it a few months ago. I am still looking for the lens hood which should be around here somewhere but the price reflects these issues and makes it a very good deal considering the lens still works as it should. Box and caps included

35 f2 - $290
Hood and caps included. This is a great little lens and it’s in great condition. Not much to mention about it. Would like to post photos but had to use the 5 photos allowed for the items with wear and the camera/grip being the big item - I am happy to send photos if you are interested of course. Caps and hood included.

56 1.2 - $700
My favorite lens and definitely the one I used most. As such there is some faint wear on the paint but it is light and superficial wear that is only paint. It is actually hardly noticeable in real life and I can send a photo of it without a bright light on it highlighting the wear if you would like to see what it looks like in more normal lighting conditions if you’d like (again I would post more photos here if I could but 8 is the max). The wear is typical of these Fuji lenses on the ring where your fingers turn for focus at the top of the little ridges and is inevitable with regular use

18-55 2.8-4 - $290
To call this a kit lens is a disservice because it performs much better than most of all kit lenses. It was bundled with my old XT1 and I kept it when I sold that camera because it is a great zoom. Minor paint wear similar, if not slightly heavier than the 56 as it is older

1.4x teleconverter - $275
I used this when I had my 100-400 and it is a great teleconverter. I have not liked other teleconverters I used when shooting Canon so I was reluctant to get this but they did a great job engineering this. I didn’t use it much and it has no issues. Couldn’t fit photos in of it due to only being allowed 5 photos but can send upon request (let me know what you’d like to see). Caps included

Edit: realized a few photos weren’t there, of the ding on the 23 and no photos of the 35 so here are the extras.

Price dropped to 875 for the x-t2, grip and included Bower 8mm 2.8 lens and 275 for the teleconverter. Prices are all over the place on the X-T2 these days so if anyone knows if this is a good deal please let me know - the camera is just sitting around not being used so I’d like to find a new home for it and right when I put it up on the market the body and grip were going for over 1000 but since the X-T3 announcement it is hard to know where to price it well.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

UncleGuito posted:

Fuji X-T10 (silver): $370
Great condition and rarely used. Body and screen are in great condition- screen protector on since day one. There is some light scuffing on the left side of the body from the metal strap connectors but that's the only noticeable use (see images). Comes with the following:
- Camera + sensor cap
- Original strap

Fuji XF 35mm f2 (silver): $310
This thing is mint condition and comes with all original items (box, hood, papers, sealed cloth, etc). Purchased in early June and not a scratch/scuff/blemish/haze/etc anywhere on it. It only has about 200 shots on it... switching back to the Sony ecosystem so getting rid of all my Fuji gear.

Price drops!

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Oct 4, 2018

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Parting with (some) of my Fuji gear.

Up first is a near pristine X-T20 that my wife was going to use but is happier with her phone for photos. It has less than 500 images taken, latest firmware installed. The only ding on it are two scratches near the exposure comp dial, but they are only visual and have zero impact to function.

Includes box (if you want it), OEM charger and OEM battery and Meike grip (MK-XT20G). I am the original owner.

https://imgur.com/a/G61yo7g

Asking $625 $600 shipped to the US

Fuji 18-55, second owner but works perfectly. Included are caps and lens hood.

https://imgur.com/a/ldkMVkU

Asking $250 shipped.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Oct 17, 2018

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Any interest for a used X-T2? Around 800 bucks shipped. If so, I’ll make a proper listing.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Parting with (some) of my Fuji gear.

Up first is a near pristine X-T20 that my wife was going to use but is happier with her phone for photos. It has less than 500 images taken, latest firmware installed. The only ding on it are two scratches near the exposure comp dial, but they are only visual and have zero impact to function.

Includes box (if you want it), OEM charger and OEM battery and Meike grip (MK-XT20G). I am the original owner.

https://imgur.com/a/G61yo7g

Asking $625 $600 shipped to the US

Fuji 18-55, second owner but works perfectly. Included are caps and lens hood.

https://imgur.com/a/ldkMVkU

Asking $250 shipped.

Decided to keep the 55-200. Sold the 18-55 on amazon and dropped xt20 pricing.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Any interest for a used X-T2? Around 800 bucks shipped. If so, I’ll make a proper listing.

Any interest in selling for like $750? If not I understand but I'm looking in that price range, and if you were, I would probably purchase it. Thanks!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Any interest in selling for like $750? If not I understand but I'm looking in that price range, and if you were, I would probably purchase it. Thanks!

Actually yea. I’d be ok with that. Got PMs?

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Actually yea. I’d be ok with that. Got PMs?

I don't, sorry. Can we work through e-mail? Is this against the rules?

Edit: Looks like we can. My email is brandonmrsh@gmail.com

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Bizzaro Quik posted:

I don't, sorry. Can we work through e-mail? Is this against the rules?

Edit: Looks like we can. My email is brandonmrsh@gmail.com

Email sent.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Dropping my xt20 a bit more, just need to sell. $570 shipped.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
I'm changing poo poo up and selling some stuff. Let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures of anything. Prices do not include shipping, especially for you Alaskahawaiinadian folks.

Fujifilm XT1 - Graphite Edition.
This has been my family workhorse for several years now. I purchased this new from Adorama. It comes with a JB designs wooden grip, extended eye cup, soft shutter, acmaxx lcd cover, and original box and manuals. I had this on a tripod a couple years ago and my dog knocked the whole unit over. It cracked the wooden grip, which I glued and still works great (image below). It bent the arms that the rear lcd pivots on. It will move, but has a slight resistance(image below).The hdmi/usb connection cover has the well known "bowing/bubbling" out issue. Camera works and functions great. Not really sure what to ask, but starting at $375 OBO$300 OBO$250+ shipping

Fujifilm 27mm/2.8
Great condition. Purchased new. Comes with original box and all that jazz. Asking $200 OBO

Fujifilm 35mm/2
Great condition. Purchased new. Comes with fujifilm brand metal lens hood, original box and all that jazz. Asking $325 OBO

Fujifilm 23mm/1.4
Ahh. The 23mm/1.4. Such a great lens and in great condition. Comes with original box and all that jazz. Asking $600 OBO

Fujifilm 16-55mm/2.8
This was stuck to the XT1 more than any other lens. Great for chasing kids. It is in great working condition, but my fingers must excrete some type of toxic waste and took some of the paint out of the grooves in the focus ring. Second image below shows what I'm talking about. Comes with box and manuals. Dropped price to $650 due to some blemishes I discovered. Posted some pics a few posts after this one of the blemishes.

I also have a Fuji EF20 Flash, Fuji EF42 Flash, and a Fuji RR90 cable release I would like to unload. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post them up.

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Nov 26, 2018

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

Choicecut posted:

Fujifilm 35mm/2

Fujifilm 23mm/1.4

PM'd

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

UncleGuito posted:

Fuji X-T10 (silver): $355
- Camera + sensor cap
- Original strap
- For $20 extra, can throw in a Gordy's leather strap https://gordyscamerastraps.com/products/neck-strap-horizontal

Fuji XF 35mm f2 (silver): $310

Still available, another price drop.

Hdip
Aug 21, 2002
I was shooting kids playing indoors last night with my fuji ex3 and put the included flash on it. Would one of those flashes above make a big difference for that? I would get better results bouncing the flash off the ceiling instead of the small flash I have that points right at them right? Do they have built in diffusers?

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
The Fuji 23, 27, and 35 have all been sold. I am willing to negotiate price on the xt and 16-55 if anyone is interested.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I'm looking for a few good condition 35mm cameras so if you have anything feel free to toss it up

coronalight
Oct 12, 2006

asdfghjkl;
Do any of y’all feel like dropping $1,100 on a rangefinder?

https://imgur.com/gallery/28CWnOY

Can provide additional pictures and info if there’s any interest. I’m on mobile right now and IMGUR isn’t letting me copy the URL to make a fancy photo here.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Fuji Film X100F

I saw it being sold on this site for $700 new, presumably this is a scammer site.
https://sacemart.com/products/fujifilm-x-series-x100f-24-3-megapixel-digital-camera-silver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Choicecut posted:

I'm changing poo poo up and selling some stuff. Let me know if you have any questions or would like specific pictures of anything. Prices do not include shipping, especially for you Alaskahawaiinadian folks.

I sent you a PM about the 16-55.