Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Alfalfa posted:

3-1 in my BML redraft league

.5 ppr

Am I stupid for wanting to trade Conner & Collins for Mixon?

Yeah, it absolutely kills your depth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
So apparently I just have to have a waiver claim already set up to drop Luck on Tuesday and he'll do this?

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

Switzer is a WR though?

Correct. I already have Watson at TE and have been patient at waiting for Doyle to recover. I’m thinking of dropping him, sticking with Watson, and using that set for another.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Spoeank posted:

Good news is you have a free roster spot to try to get Kittle back

Too late, he was already grabbed.

Ebron is available and he's the only reasonable choice left to try to cram at TE, right? Maybe Brate?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Inspector_666 posted:

Too late, he was already grabbed.

Ebron is available and he's the only reasonable choice left to try to cram at TE, right? Maybe Brate?

Ebron is a better option than Brate because of the redzone looks. However, I would watch the Howard news. They are going into their bye so you may get away with seeing what Ebron does Thursday against the Patriots and pick up Brate later. I do think Ebron will be productive this week if Doyle AND TY are out.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I should have just held Kittle, godammit. I would have broken 200 points this week, too.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

pubic works project posted:

Ebron is a better option than Brate because of the redzone looks. However, I would watch the Howard news. They are going into their bye so you may get away with seeing what Ebron does Thursday against the Patriots and pick up Brate later. I do think Ebron will be productive this week if Doyle AND TY are out.

Winston loves him some Brate though.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Alfalfa posted:

This is my thinking, and apparently chemistry is THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS with TEs.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Alfalfa posted:

And they are playing ATL this week whose secondary is held together with bubblegum.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

jabro posted:

And they are playing ATL this week whose secondary is held together with bubblegum.

No they're on bye this week. The Steelers are playing the Falcons this week.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

pubic works project posted:

No they're on bye this week. The Steelers are playing the Falcons this week.

Oh hey maybe I should read dates.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
is fournette ever playing a full game again?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm up 2 points and I have Anthony Hitchens going up against Phillip Lindsay and Justin Simmons to break my 0-3 losing streak.

I'm going 0-4, aren't I

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

89 posted:

I'm up 2 points and I have Anthony Hitchens going up against Phillip Lindsay and Justin Simmons to break my 0-3 losing streak.

I'm going 0-4, aren't I

You can always hope Lindsay runs directly into Anthony's waiting arms every play

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Inspector_666 posted:

I should have just held PLAYER WHO GOES OFF THE WEEK YOU DROP HIM, godammit.

It happens every drat year.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Yup. Did it Week 1 with Ridley.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Silly Burrito posted:

This is why I still have both Crowell and Powell on my roster.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Inspector_666 posted:

This is why I still have both Crowell and Powell on my roster.

I want to drop Derrick Henry so badly.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Silly Burrito posted:

I want to drop Derrick Henry so badly.

He was my drop when I claimed Ridley off waivers :cool:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Every week I get one more "must start" player so maybe when I'm 0-6 I can start being competitive!

gently caress Derrick Henry and gently caress Dalvin Cook.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
My team was essentially wiped out relevance wise this week. I own:

Leonard Fournette (first round pick, will never be healthy, can never start with confidence again)
Alex Collins (fourth round pick, likely played himself into a committee/the dog house this week, can’t start with confidence again)
Lamar Miller (fifth round pick, proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he sucks this week, can’t start at all anymore)
Will Fuller (late pick, was buoying my shaky team, now hurt, probably going to be off/on hurt all season)

My QB is also Philip Rivers, who’s fine, but he’s not putting up the 40 point games that a litany of other QBs are this season.

I’ve been playing FF for a decade and always been a top team in my competitive main league, never been consigned to irrelevance before, let alone this early. Guess I’ll catch up on some reading.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Poque posted:

Every week I get one more "must start" player so maybe when I'm 0-6 I can start being competitive!

gently caress Derrick Henry and gently caress Dalvin Cook.

Derrick Henry had 28 snaps yesterday
Weeks 1 - 3: 20, 25, 32

:sever:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Spoeank posted:

Derrick Henry had 28 snaps yesterday
Weeks 1 - 3: 20, 25, 32

:sever:

In a 14 team league I gotta just stash him. Time to use my #1 waiver on.....Mike Davis? :yikes:

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

MacheteZombie posted:

Nah dude. I hate to say this about any NFL player because they’re all tough as nails, playing this game and all, but Lenny Fours is what you could call soft. Dude will forever be an injury concern and like the other guy said there is no way you could ever start him with confidence again. Talented player, but what’s the point when you are literally always knicked up. Foot, leg, hammy, ankle. Just mad at myself for buying in again after going through it last year.

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
Is the Rotowire MyFantasyLeague manager iOS app the best MFL iOS app?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1046802722215878656

TIGHT ENDS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Santheb posted:

Nah dude. I hate to say this about any NFL player because they’re all tough as nails, playing this game and all, but Lenny Fours is what you could call soft. Dude will forever be an injury concern and like the other guy said there is no way you could ever start him with confidence again. Talented player, but what’s the point when you are literally always knicked up. Foot, leg, hammy, ankle. Just mad at myself for buying in again after going through it last year.

Lol source your sleeperbot comments

Saw several, "just needs a new tampon" comments when he exited yesterday.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
So do I throw Russell Wilson away and take Andy Dalton or Stafford

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So what TE’s are not dead yet

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

MacheteZombie posted:

He’s the new Arian Foster, if you only take the last few years of Foster’s career into consideration.

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

Correct. I already have Watson at TE and have been patient at waiting for Doyle to recover. I’m thinking of dropping him, sticking with Watson, and using that set for another.

So I found out my league has a FFA waiver wire so there went Switzer out the window at 6:30 this morning.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Kelce and Ertz

Anti-Hero posted:

So I found out my league has a FFA waiver wire so there went Switzer out the window at 6:30 this morning.

Someone probably saved you from yourself.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I have both Travis Kelce and Jordan Reed, and I'm not dropping Reed because everyone else is freaking out about TEs. Time to deal.

Like, he's not doing great, but he's doing alright, and is, notably, not dead.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

So do I throw Russell Wilson away and take Andy Dalton or Stafford

Dalton's schedule is great coming up, just Miami as a "tough" game. Miami, but then Pit, KC, TB, bye, NO. Stafford is GB (good), bye, Mia, Sea, Min, Chi, Car, Chi.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ryan Switzer is great. We should all rush out to get the *checks notes* 5'8" 185-pound sophomore player with 20 career targets

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

I somehow won a 2 qb league with Josh Allen starting, God is good

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Ryan Switzer is great. We should all rush out to get the *checks notes* 5'8" 185-pound sophomore player with 20 career targets

Message received and waiver claim made!

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Alfalfa posted:

I trust the Den defense to hold KC to FG’s more than I trust the Den offense to not get blown out and have to score td’s or bust.

Great point, trust the better offense. Thanks

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
DSYS is fantastic advice that sometimes leads to you playing Keenan Allen and Davante Adams over Alshon Jeffery, Cooper Kupp, John Brown, Tyler Boyd, and Calvin Ridley. Allen and Adams didn't even have bad games.

Oh well. Twelve field goals and I'm right back in this thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So I am trying to upgrade my RB2 slot and free up a spot to grab a backup TE in case Gronk is out for a week. Howard a good buy-low candidate? Thinking of offering Sony or Kerryon plus a WR for him.